X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I fucking love SONIC cheeseburgers

But God Almighty, they give me the shits!
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    But God Almighty, they give me the shits!
    Funny you should say that...I just had a SuperSonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger a couple of hours ago. I went next door and got a large Coke from McDonalds, as I don't like Sonic's 90% slushy ice and 10% soda fountain drinks.

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Have you eaten at one of the new In-N-Out locations in DFW, yet, Doc, and how do their burgers compare to all the other fast food burgers?

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Jolly Joe! Don't you have a Twitter account to announce your bowel habits?
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• indeedido
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

McDonald's has the best Coke. I actually worked for Sonic Corporate for the last eight years until recently.
          This space for rent.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
            Have you eaten at one of the new In-N-Out locations in DFW, yet, Doc, and how do their burgers compare to all the other fast food burgers?
            Yeah, a few weeks after they opened. That place is pure madness. 8 drive thru lanes, 4 on site police-staff directing traffic. An ARMY of order-takers outside beaming orders inside over wifi. And still a 45 minute wait in the drive-thru line to get a burger.

After all the hype I was expecting more. Good burger for the price, but not worth the wait, and the fries are god-awful!

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
              McDonald's has the best Coke. I actually worked for Sonic Corporate for the last eight years until recently.
              Does Sonic instruct their employees to fill the cups all the way to the top with ice in order to dispense less drink and thus maximize profits? I've always wondered about that because every one of them I've ever been to did that same thing. And yes, McDonalds has the best soft drinks of anyone.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Yeah, a few weeks after they opened. That place is pure madness. 8 drive thru lanes, 4 on site police-staff directing traffic. An ARMY of order-takers outside beaming orders inside over wifi. And still a 45 minute wait in the drive-thru line to get a burger.

After all the hype I was expecting more. Good burger for the price, but not worth the wait, and the fries are god-awful!
                They sound more than a bit overrated. I'm thinking since they have a new distribution center and regional hq in DFW that we might be seeing a few popping up here in East Texas before too long.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I was on the road for business today and stopped at a Sonic. I had a Chicago dog and it was better than I thought it was going to be. The onion rings were good too.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I was on the road for business today and stopped at a Sonic. I had a Chicago dog and it was better than I thought it was going to be. The onion rings were good too.
                    Yeah, the Chicago dog is good, and so is the new Baja dog. Try that one next time you're at Sonic. The only one I haven't tried is the New York one, and that's because it has Sourcrap on it, and I hate hate HATE Sourcrap!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I have to say, the best 'fast food' burger I've ever had was at a Hardee's in southern Illinois. It was so good that it made me sad that there aren't any of them this far south. But with my fucking cholesterol being so goddamn high it's probably a life saver.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Blaze
                        Jolly Joe! Don't you have a Twitter account to announce your bowel habits?
                        I believe that would be a 'Shitter' account.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

As predicted, grunting one out in the middle of the night.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

We didn't have Sonic in WNY and we don't have them in Massachusetts either. What am I missing besides cheeseburgers that give you the shits?

Oh dear.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Is Hardees the same as Sonic?

Comment

Working...