X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bachmann today: "Happy Birthday to Elvis"

Today was the 34th anniversary of his DEATH....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What a stupid, delusional cunt.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I mean, she's gotta have a staff of at least, what, 10 or 15 people ??

You mean to tell me that NONE of them could have told her Aug. 16, 1977 was when he DIED ??

Sheesh, she's 9 years older than I am, and I remember that day VERY well....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Mind blowing that her and those around her are so clueless... Google that shit, for fucks sake!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, remember she didn't know the difference between John Wayne and John Wayne Gacy either, so that tells you how good her research staff is. Probably all graduates of televangelist colleges like she and her "husband" Marcus.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I'm actually glad. She will just keep talking her way out so we can see who the reel front runner is. Right now I like Perry which should make me even more popular around here.

GOP Primary: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%
            Texas Governor Rick Perry, the new face in the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has jumped to a double-digit lead over Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann with the other announced candidates trailing even further behind.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are those mentalists the top 3 runners?

That is insane.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Unfortunately, Perry (the dumber, gayer, Chimpy 2.0) is being taken far too seriously. Hence my new signature.....
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                  Unfortunately, Perry (the dumber, gayer, Chimpy 2.0) is being taken far too seriously. Hence my new signature.....
                  The more you dislike him the better I like him.

In fact I predict he will be billed as the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. I think I'll send that to his campaign office.....

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister

In fact I predict he will be billed as the Ronald Reagan of the 21st century. I think I'll send that to his campaign office.....
                    I doubt he will need your help. His Bilderberg buddies have always been extremely creative...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

No way, 'cause there's no way Perry will raise taxes 11 times....

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        No way, 'cause there's no way Perry will raise taxes 11 times....
                        Well he won't have to I hope. As you know the Reagan tax issue is a pretty deep debate. In fact really fuckin deep. I suggest anyone who is interested read this in detail. (no one will I am sure). Basically saying somthing like that is silly without looking at what and why things were done and what the outcome was.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What people should have realized in 1999, and what they need to realize now, is that the job of Texas governor is mostly ceremonial duties. It is NOT the executive position that it is in most other states. Perry is literally a figurehead, but in his case, it's by design of the Texas state constitution.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

the constitutional definition of the governor's office is undeniably weaker than in almost all other states. Throughout this section, we compare the Texas governor's powers with those of other governors and of the U.S. President, and find the Texas Governor with fewer resources. Yet despite the office's weaknesses, throughout Texas history, successful governors have found ways to exercise political power and promote their policies from this relatively weak office
                            That's interesting. I don't know if all that holds much water though. I think the deal is not so much the office but the size of the state. Compare say Arnold in Cali to Perry Texas. Which state is doing better? Fuckin no doubt Texas is by far.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Plus Perry already did the sequel...

Comment

Working...