X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

"I think they should stop before they start."

Hello, my name is Tob - a root word of my name. I'm a veteran fellow of the band Van Halen. My first show was "1984" and the atmosphere was electric. The recording I gave first good listen to was Diver Down, what I think is master-piecin' - Kinks, chord-soloing with single notes in High, Cathedral, Secrets, Dancing, Little Guitars, Big, Happy Trails, the band was beginning to happen. Maybe Van Halen could release their next recording with every song great, pretty good, or somewhere near experiential and self-reflective - like a box of donuts, maybe, like Michael Anthony appreciates.

Other shows were David with Steve and Billy, his first two tours, one after the other, and "Monsters of Rock" was pretty good, Rice Stadium, then "Balance" maybe, and one show with Gary holding his own. The quote is from David, we had been visiting within the energy state, the spirit world.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Tob Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Welcome aboard...
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And on today's menu at the Roth Army bar & grill: Spam with a side of word salad.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Now this should be amusing.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            And on today's menu at the Roth Army bar & grill: Spam with a side of word salad.
            This is one of my favorite dishes.. or as Sesh would say, "favourite"....

That is all.

Icon©®™
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Tob
                Roadie
                • Aug 2011

Thanks, everyone. I, with truth, appreciate the opportunity to post with fellow beings enjoying David, vhlinks.com was pretty rude with it's moderating, then it's "banning" attitude. "It's Mike" and "Brett" are pretty "lame" dudes. Then again, they may be harried. Brett, maybe. They could express moderation. "FORD" and "chefcraig" are fellow poster-beings I recognize from Halen's "Dome" - I think Craig, maybe, was there then, "FORD" was.

I think "FORD" is humorous, with feeling, with kind-of a submerged understanding of how our world works. Craig seems kind-of bland with his posts, but he makes effort, with humor, too. Cool.

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Who's bread crumbs did you follow here?
                  "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Submerged??

OK, I don't think I've ever heard that word used to describe me before.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Deadpool says "Drugs are Bad."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

What's with this weird "center" justify?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          What's with this weird "center" justify?
                          It's a recent development in formatting text, Sharky
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

what "is" for "lunch"?
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

I'm "smoking" "mine"
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...