PDA

View Full Version : The SHIT List

DaveIsKing
06-13-2004, 12:11 PM
5.- BIG TROUBLES. Why would DaveIsKing put BT on the "shit list"? Big T is one of my favorite people on the Forums. However, once I found out he even remotely supports Michael Moore...well...needless to say DaveIsKing is shocked that some one of BT's calibur would fall for a propagandist such as Moore. So, Big Troubles (shockingly) makes the shit list this month.

4.- SARGE. I really didn't want to do this, Sarge. But, your posting of Michael Fuckin' Moore (what is it with all you guys and this dicksucker?) and his fucking propaganda film landed you a place on the ol' shit list as well. What a shame!

3- FORD. Well, of fucking course Ford is going to make the list. What do you expect? As much as I respect Ford's ability to debate facts and his courage to tackle the tough issues he is still a emotion-led, Left-Wing pinko. ;)

2. DAVID LEE WRATH. This Spammy lover is quickly becoming a member of DaveIsKing's HIT list, which means the I will have to jack his Spamminess down a notch or two in the near future.

1. KID VEGAS- This joke makes everyone's #1 Shit List. I have destroyed him and so has Big Troubles and most everyone else in here. But, this clown is a glutton for punishment. He is completely full of shit and deserves to have his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

pete
06-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
5.- BIG TROUBLES. Why would DaveIsKing put BT on the "shit list"? Big T is one of my favorite people on the Forums. However, once I found out he even remotely supports Michael Moore...well...needless to say DaveIsKing is shocked that some one of BT's calibur would fall for a propagandist such as Moore. So, Big Troubles (shockingly) makes the shit list this month.

4.- SARGE. I really didn't want to do this, Sarge. But, your posting of Michael Fuckin' Moore (what is it with all you guys and this dicksucker?) and his fucking propaganda film landed you a place on the ol' shit list as well. What a shame!

3- FORD. Well, of fucking course Ford is going to make the list. What do you expect? As much as I respect Ford's ability to debate facts and his courage to tackle the tough issues he is still a emotion-led, Left-Wing pinko. ;)

2. DAVID LEE WRATH. This Spammy lover is quickly becoming a member of DaveIsKing's HIT list, which means the I will have to jack his Spamminess down a notch or two in the near future.

1. KID VEGAS- This joke makes everyone's #1 Shit List. I have destroyed him and so has Big Troubles and most everyone else in here. But, this clown is a glutton for punishment. He is completely full of shit and deserves to have his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

Is it me or is this guy losing his initial appeal?

Sarge
06-13-2004, 01:09 PM

I don't like Michael Moore..at all.
I do want to see his latest film because it makes fun of someone I dislike more... George Bush.

Sarge
06-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by pete

I don't know what his deal is...

DaveIsKing
06-13-2004, 04:17 PM
C'mon Sarge...that's like saying I don't like Led Zeppelin but I want to hear their new album. Or I don't like Adolf Hitler but I am dying to read "Mein Kampf".

Now, I can understand this type of thinking with some of us Rothites listening to Van Hagar's new shit and hating it, but if you don't like that fag, then why even buy into his bullshit?

There are plenty of objective attacks on George W. Bush that are much more accurate and truthful then having a JOSEPH GOEBBELS of the Left tell you what to think.

Sarge
06-13-2004, 07:33 PM

There are plenty of objective attacks on George W. Bush that are much more accurate and truthful then having a JOSEPH GOEBBELS of the Left tell you what to think.

Cool.. is there any movies I can go see besides this one that berate GW?
Probably not...

Mezro
06-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Cool.. is there any movies I can go see besides this one that berate GW?
Probably not...

Yeah, Police Academy. GWB does a great job playing Commandant Lassard.

Mezro...Mahoney did a bad, bad thing

rustoffa
06-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by pete

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

pete
06-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I was kinda thinking the same thing.

went from too cool to too dickhead.

Dr. Love
06-13-2004, 10:54 PM
It's a fine line ... It happens to some people that get too much acclaim, they think they can throw their weight around.

FORD
06-13-2004, 11:02 PM
I think the dude's bi-polar, actually.

FORD
06-13-2004, 11:06 PM
C'mon Sarge...that's like saying I don't like Led Zeppelin but I want to hear their new album. Or I don't like Adolf Hitler but I am dying to read "Mein Kampf".

I don't know about the Zeppelin reference, but you could easily make a case for reading Mein Kampf. For purely historical purposes. Or for a clue into how Hitler's fucked up mind worked. Or for an understanding of how such a diobolical agenda can be clearly spelled out before the public, as Hitler's book was, and yet so widely ignored until the damage was done. (for a similar scenario to that, see www.newamericancentury.org, where the Mein Kampf of the 21st century is on display.)

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I don't know about the Zeppelin reference, but you could easily make a case for reading Mein Kampf. For purely historical purposes. Or for a clue into how Hitler's fucked up mind worked. Or for an understanding of how such a diobolical agenda can be clearly spelled out before the public, as Hitler's book was, and yet so widely ignored until the damage was done. (for a similar scenario to that, see www.newamericancentury.org, where the Mein Kampf of the 21st century is on display.)

FORD...Adolf Hitler WROTE Mein Kampf HIMSELF. George W. Bush didn't write or direct or have anything whatsoever to do with Michael Moron's propaganda film.

It's funny how liberals want to protect freedom of speech as long as it is attacking their enemies, showing their ding dongs and pussies, and being a fucking fag. But, they want to take down other people's rights to put a Christian fish symbol on their own vehicle or a Billboard (they've bought and paid for). I mean I think Christianity and religion is horseshit, but liberals get away with much more ridiculous shit.

There is a fucking exhibit in national exhibit (funded by the NEA no less) that has a crucifix in a cup of piss. That's fucking art?? To a goddamn liberal it is. Anything that spits in the faces of non-liberals (Christian or not), is the liberal's true goal. They don't REALLY want TRUE freedom of speech...they want LIBERAL POLITICALLY-CORRECT SPEECH POLICE.

I hate them. And if a war broke out between the goddamn liberals and fundamentalist Christians, I'd just move to Antartica, but if I had to decide, I'd have to go with the Christians-- all they care about is "fantasy world in the sky". Liberals are trying to fuck up THIS world, the only one we have with their bullshit lies and propaganda.:rolleyes: