PDA

View Full Version : Easy on the eye drumming

Seshmeister
08-29-2011, 08:26 AM
<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/K84ymNFuu6U?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/K84ymNFuu6U?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

indeedido
08-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Her picture/logo are on her symbols. Is she famous?

Seshmeister
08-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Her picture/logo are on her symbols. Is she famous?

http://tinyurl.com/3mgfq7a

Seshmeister
08-29-2011, 10:19 AM
<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rKFJbSzhovk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rKFJbSzhovk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
08-29-2011, 11:06 AM
She has a fan under her drums so she doesn't sweat off her make up.

clarathecarrot
08-29-2011, 11:29 AM
That was fun, first vid in a long time around here I watched all the way thru ..perhaps because she sounds real good and looks, so fine, yumm. I even like her footwork.

I am a critic with limited ear, but like us all a critic just the same.

The whole time I was remembering at 15 years old (mid 1970's) watching one of my close friends practice on his Rogers,, walnut wood grain (gold or silver hardware I don't remember that) his set was that large, he was faster than her maybe and just such a privilege to watch, he would put on headphones, put a album on and we, other friends, or I, would only hear the drums, no backing music ( he went on to play with some top notch bands out of LA)..just a real good memory, that first vid, here brought me. Lost contact with him around "85..She reminded me of him..good times. Perhaps because i listened today on earbuds kinda high end mid range sound so all crash and pop sounding. .. fun stuff.

I always grab the drums, in my head, I single that out and put it on top of my sound arrival..
from any live performance I see, if they are lacking I loose interest in the band, but understand the effort it takes to aquire that level of syncopation and coordinated rythm.

I love drums, if I was a thanking MF'er Sesh would be getting one. and her for that clean clear job.

jhale667
08-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Yes, yes, and YES. :sex:

hambon4lif
08-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Now that it's safe to bring Zeppelin material here without someone going psychotically menstral, I found this impressive....

...her timing's incredible. If she fucks like she drums, I'm in!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-29-2011, 01:15 PM
i think that is really kristy in the vids :hee:

Seshmeister
08-29-2011, 02:35 PM
She has a fan under her drums so she doesn't sweat off her make up.

Just like Rikki Rocket... :)

VAiN
08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow! She's great! Now if she'd only do it topless....

Va Beach VH Fan
08-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I've heard Neal Peart say how difficult it is to play Tom Sawyer correctly, so kudos to her....

Diamondjimi
08-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Yes, yes, and YES. :sex:

UFF!!!

Exactly,exactly!

Guitar Shark
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
LOL @ that sig image, DJ!!

And I agree - she's easy on the eyes, and pretty talented too.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-29-2011, 08:12 PM
From what I remember, the chick who did a tour with Motley Crue was decent looking, but she blew dog on drums...

PETE'S BROTHER
08-29-2011, 08:22 PM
so waddaya think sesh was searchin'? "hot" "chick" "drummer" ? (a tob moment):biggrin:

before http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=hot+chick+drummer&ei=utf-8&fr=b1ie7

Little Texan
08-29-2011, 08:48 PM
She looks like a hotter version of a young Daisy Duke.

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/celebrity/top-5-where-are-they-now-photos-of-celebrities/daisy-duke---catherine-bach-7.jpg

VAiN
08-29-2011, 11:08 PM
From what I remember, the chick who did a tour with Motley Crue was decent looking, but she blew dog on drums...

I don't think Tommy Lee is all that bad.

VAiN
08-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Now we're getting somewhere... I could look at her all fucking day..

jhale667
08-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Upon further consideration (and viewing her photos on Facebook) I have come to the conclusion I lust her very much. :eatit:

Hardrock69
08-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Goddam. She is a great fucking drummer. I would bend her over her kick drum and do me some paradiddle pussy! :hee:

kwame k
08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
My Gawd!

I'm in love:doggystyle:

Diamondjimi
08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
i think that is really kristy in the vids :hee:

No, Kristy is in some run down Motel with her big toes in her ears and her sleazy photographer friends week old underwear stuffed in her mouth..... :biggrin:

clarathecarrot
09-01-2011, 12:01 AM
No, Kristy is in some run down Motel with her big toes in her ears and her sleazy photographer friends week old underwear stuffed in her mouth..... :biggrin:

and....another party I wasn't invited to... must be my new bottle of high karate' I think they changed the formula.

maybe I will try that axe stuff, then I could score with chicks, panty munching chicks.. so how filthy is this hotel..?huh..? hang on... ok pants off, so.. and be detailed.;)

clarathecarrot
09-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Drummer chick has a real interesting vid of three days grace hit..I hate everything about you on her site probably locatable on youtube if you desire ... this is what I like most about drummers lots of cymbal work someone making the effort to get it done.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-01-2011, 12:40 AM
hang on... ok pants off, so.. and be detailed.;)

you skypin' with the kiwi? you crazy greenies. (non-racist against greenies) :baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
09-01-2011, 12:42 AM

she took the pointy boots off first, huh?

Jagermeister
09-01-2011, 01:43 PM
She is hot. Israeli chicks are hot.

DlocRoth
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Wha, no upskirt?

Fairwrning
09-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Impressive how easy she makes it look..effortless.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Impressive how easy she makes it look..effortless.

i concur

binnie
09-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Jesus. She made 'Lateralus' look like it was nothing. What in the hell time signature is that in?

binnie
09-02-2011, 08:14 PM
http://www.meytalcohen.com/videos.html

Just watched her cover 'Parabolla' by Tool and 'Laid To Rest' by Lamb of God. Jesus.

Diamondjimi
09-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Sounds like 6/8, to me...

Seshmeister
09-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Jesus. She made 'Lateralus' look like it was nothing. What in the hell time signature is that in?

Don't get me wrong I guess it's possibly flattering but if you are going to give me the nickname of a fictional deity I can't help but think that Thor or Zeus may be cooler...

Diamondjimi
09-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Now that it's safe to bring Zeppelin material here without someone going psychotically menstral, I found this impressive....

Ahahaaa, so fucking true. Where is the bulimic psycho these days? :lol:

...her timing's incredible. If she fucks like she drums, I'm in!

Unfortunately, she'd see you as some old guy her dad would hang around.:biggrin:

I think she's cheating with the double kick on the double hit fills... I'd still hit it! :sex:

Julius
09-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Ahahaaa, so fucking true. Where is the bulimic psycho these days? :lol:

She's gone to wherever attention whore cunts go. Probably living in a shanty next to Katydid.

jhale667
09-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Unfortunately, she'd see you as some old guy her dad would hang around.:biggrin:

Since she's apparently local, tell ya what - should I ever encounter her, I will take one for the team and test that theory... :lmao: (hey, stranger things have happened...)

I think she's cheating with the double kick on the double hit fills...

Upon careful consideration, I've decided I don't care if she is...lol

I'd still hit it! :sex:

You know this!! :eatit:

ashstralia
09-03-2011, 02:14 AM
a lovely jewish girl. my mum would approve.:)

Nitro Express
09-03-2011, 02:57 AM
She is hot. Israeli chicks are hot.

There are some really good looking girls there. I had an Israeli girlfriend who just finished her mandatory two years in the IDF and was in the reserve. In 1987 they issued uzis for the reservists. Losing it meant another mandatory two years of service so they hung onto them. Nothing like going on a date for dinner and movie and the chick is packing a sub machine gun. There were so many civilians packing heat there it was unreal.

I remember the uzi was hanging on the strap on the bed post and I picked it up and criticized the grip being in the middle of the gun because it makes the gun recoil up like a pivot and makes it harder to control. She got kind of angry and grabbed the uzi out of my hands pulled the magazine out, closed her eyes and slammed the magazine back into the gun. She said the grip is where the magazine goes so you can reload in the dark. You can always put your two hands together in the dark. If the magazine catch was somewhere else you would waste valuable time trying to load a magazine into it where when it's in the grip its a quick blind reload. So that is why uzis are built that way.

What's funny is the chick dumped me for another guy who's real name was Elvis. LOL! You can't make this shit up.

ThrillsNSpills
09-03-2011, 12:36 PM
You can't go wrong with hot female drummers.

lesfunk
09-03-2011, 04:48 PM
OY VEY! She's a very good drummer!

Nitro Express
09-03-2011, 05:37 PM
You can't go wrong with hot female drummers.

I have a big drumstick she can play with.

Seshmeister
09-03-2011, 06:51 PM
I have a big drumstick she can play with.

Just to clarify the reasons for your post.

a) Are you trying to say you have a big penis you would like her to play with?

b) Do you mean it is a big penis compared to an average penis or in comparison to a drumstick?

c) When you say big, do you mean in terms of length or girth?

d) Do you think this impresses a predominately male website? Are you trying to impress other anonymous guys on the internet by claiming you have a big penis?

e) Why would you do that? Do you not think it makes you look like a loser to anyone that read your post?

ashstralia
09-03-2011, 07:01 PM
f) dad joke.

Seshmeister
09-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Sorry I'm in a bad mood after some cunt idiot dutch referee fucking up.

ashstralia
09-03-2011, 07:16 PM
oh, is there some soccer tournament on?:biggrin:

clarathecarrot
09-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe nitro has those real thick drumsticks, (some drummers practice with them to increase speed when playing with the lighter sticks) for guys with thick fingers, big long thick man fingers on manly big man hands thick like his big man feet all thick..and big...wow wtf..? Just proves eventually all threads go homo.:biggrin:

She is one fine mamma jamma.... rock on, Meytal!

Here is the heavy cymbal use tune I spoke of earlier

Romeo Delight
09-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Nice performance

Romeo Delight
09-04-2011, 02:12 AM

That is just football though. When doesn't that happen? I am a big fan but there needs to be a more thorough review of the refs...taking away cards that were not justified, etc.

Nitro Express
09-04-2011, 02:18 AM

I can think of another Dutch asshole that fucks things up but it's a famous rock and roll band instead of a soccer match.

Nitro Express
09-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Maybe nitro has those real thick drumsticks, (some drummers practice with them to increase speed when playing with the lighter sticks) for guys with thick fingers, big long thick man fingers on manly big man hands thick like his big man feet all thick..and big...wow wtf..? Just proves eventually all threads go homo.:biggrin:

She is one fine mamma jamma.... rock on, Meytal!

Here is the heavy cymbal use tune I spoke of earlier

We're all gay. It's just the question of how gay are you.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-05-2011, 08:03 PM
glad you are comfortable

Seshmeister
09-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Reminds me of the Frankie Boyle line.

"I've been studying Israeli army martial arts. I now know 16 ways to kick a Palestinian woman in the back."

Jagermeister
09-06-2011, 05:19 PM
This has been bothering me. It's all cool that she can play along with a song in the back ground. Does that really mean she is a good drummer?

Still very hot though. I want to see her play Hot For Teacher............

Va Beach VH Fan
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I want to see her play Hot For Teacher............

Beat me to it...

clarathecarrot
09-06-2011, 06:00 PM
This has been bothering me. It's all cool that she can play along with a song in the back ground. Does that really mean she is a good drummer?

Still very hot though. I want to see her play Hot For Teacher............

I think yes and no, creating the drum tracs from nothing but your mind is the creative process, that is different than reading the sheet music and playing to the already existing music.

Everyone learns from, watching, bieng mentored or practicing, to others, in any profession.

However she has learned well and is sharp as can be, as far as I am concerned will she group together with others write music and then excell there she has the talent so why not..?

It has been said she playes live with many bands as a fill in or something,,.. things are not all "sheet music" live, so she can probably already adjust to timing issues and bad day from the other members live.

I say she is damn good.

But you already knew all this.

Fairwrning
09-06-2011, 06:11 PM
I could literally watch that 3 days grace clip all day..girl has mad skills

clarathecarrot
09-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Lets not forget as far as I am concerned well.. ....she secretly loves me..lol.

I saw this gal live for the first time in maybe 1988 playing percussion for Robert Palmer ( big band like a orchestra and such). she had three stand up snare like drums two kettle drums cybals and such just unbelievably hot sharp and on time.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 08:54 PM
New one from Meytal...:cato:

Seshmeister
09-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Bit less challenging covering the poisoned dwarf though.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Bit less challenging covering the poisoned dwarf though.

True, but still fun to watch...I notice there's a few more Tool songs on her channel, and one of her incidental videos is funny so far...seems she'd be fun to hang with, in addition to the possible jamming and :sex: thing. :baaa:

Jagermeister
09-09-2011, 02:47 PM
You would think the camera guy would do us all a favor and put a camera between her bass drums.

binnie
09-10-2011, 12:50 PM
If you want to be really impressed, what her cover August Burns Red (I can't remember which song she did). Also 'Judith' by A Perfect Circle.

Dr. Love
09-18-2011, 02:27 AM
here she is with 2 other hot chicks playing some SOAD :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg