Western US Has More Radiation From Fukishima Than Some Areas Of Japan...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Western US Has More Radiation From Fukishima Than Some Areas Of Japan...

France's CEREA has the simulation map of ground deposition of cesium-137 from the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant accident on its "Fukushim...
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Ha. The video on the atmospheric radiation contamination reminds me of what a fart filling a room would look like if you could see it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Guess that explains why I feel like shit lately.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'm feeling great. Maybe Ann Coulter was right when she said radiation is good for you.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Must have been those hundreds of nuclear weapons tests in Nevada.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Always said that Japan would get revenge one way or the other. Irony aside, what a terrible tragedy for all.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Yes. And they are keeping a lid on how bad it really is.

Now if only we could shut down all the nuclear power plants on the planet and go to renewable clean energy sources. Solar...geothermal, etc.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

6.5 billion people on the planet and we all are horny. If we can find a way to turn sex into electricity the problem is solved.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

YES!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Yes. And they are keeping a lid on how bad it really is.

Now if only we could shut down all the nuclear power plants on the planet and go to renewable clean energy sources. Solar...geothermal, etc.
                    There is a shit load of geothermal right to the north of us. It's called Yellowstone National Park. There have actually been companies wanting to diagonal drill to access the geothermal heat and then run steam turbines out of sight outside of the park. Of course the government shoots that idea down. Sometimes I think a lot of this environmental stuff is propagated by people who just want to keep energy scarce and expensive. We really do have the technology to make energy cheap now. If we had a president push energy independence like Kennedy pushed going to the moon, we would transform this country. Currently our presidents have been nothing more than con artists. We haven't had a visionary in the oval office for a very long time.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

yep, in oz we have easily the tech to run the country on solar. it'd take a massive investment in new infrastructure over a long phasing in period, but it could be done.
                      it spins me out when i visit a large city how many freaking lights are on everywhere needlessly.

our previous state govt built a magnificent multi billion dollar water desalination plant that we haven't needed yet. now that's foresight!

my thoughts to the radiation affected all over the globe.

Comment

Working...