X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adena dodds
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2010

Any chance for a backstage reunion?

Now that would be like walking down Memory Lane for sure! And if I were to get all tangled up in Daves chest hairs while looking for his belly button..... well that would make me feel like I was 17 yrs. old all over again....even though some things never change! Come on make it happen! And bring the two midget bodyguards with the wacky tabacky to passify us with! Party hardy!
  • adena dodds
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2010

Wait should we call it oldies night or what? How about this, no one under the age of 40 is allowed backstage. To think I had to be in competition with a 10 yr. old girl over Dave last time in front of the parking garage was a bit surreal. She was as serious as a heart attack when she looked up at me and said, "I want that lead singer". She looked kinda mean and a little rough around the edges, but we were hoping together that we might get a glimpse of Dave leaving the building. Meanwhile back atr the ranch my friend Cathy was ready to have my head, as per usual. We had gotten into a fight on the way home and we just started talking this year when my mom got sick.....Me and Cathy have known eachother since we were like 2 yrs. old and it's been like a Van Halen kind of relationship for years now. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...