PDA

View Full Version : Repuke debate/circus act 9-7-11

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Off to a great start in terms of insanity.....

Pizza guy says taxes shouldn't be higher than 10% because it's "good enough for God".

Wackjob Perry arguing with Huntsman over who "created more jobs" but both agree it wasn't Mittens.

Batshit Bachmann and Ron Paul whining about regulations. Paul wants to deregulate EVERYTHING. :headlights:

Newt's still in this thing? Why??

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Mittens wants to build a coal mine, and a nuclear waste dump in every back yard, and an offshore oil well drilled under every body of water.

Batshit tells blatant lie about gas prices during the Obama administration, claiming they were $1.79/gallon when he took office.

Um, maybe when CHIMPY took office, you stupid cunt.

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Ron Paul says getting rid of the minimum wage would HELP the poor and getting rid of Medicare would somehow make health care cheaper.

And he wants to lower the price of gas to 10 cents a gallon, as long as the dimes are silver. Think he's been busy with his son's "Aqua Buddha"?

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:45 PM
**Time out to worship the corpse of Ronald Wilson Reagan (666)**

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:48 PM
pRick hates Social Security because it somehow violates his "right" to secede from the union. What a fucking maroon.

Pretends he doesn't care what KKKarl Rove and Darth Cheney think, because he's the "stealth" BCE candidate.

Mittens says he can fix Social Security - if BAIN Capital buys it.

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Pizza guy says we should follow the Pinochet model :headlights:

FORD
09-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Batshit Bachmann thinks it's better for teenage girls to get cancer from HPV and die, than to get a vaccination without their fundagelical parents knowing they fuck. Man-on-dog Santorum completely agrees with her, and calls pRick Perry "Obama" because he doesn't! (Rare sane moment there, from Pricky)

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Newt Gingrich attempts to take credit for creating "Homeland Security", when his Repuke congress completely BLOCKED any meaningful attempt to fight terrorism between the OKC incident and PNAC's "New Perle Harbor" in 2001.

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Ron Paul: FEMA still sucks. Corporatism can solve everything, and the troops in Afghanistan don't need any goddamn air conditioners.

Pizza guy: Eric Cantor was right. If FEMA needs money, take it from some old lady's Social Security check

Huntsman: Cut the bullshit FAKE Reichland Security crap, and create some fucking jobs already. (this guy makes too much sense to be in the 21st century Repuke party)

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:07 PM
pRick: Hell, we create lots of jobs in Texas! You know how many goddamn WalMarts & McDonalds we got down here? It's a big state!

Newt: Fuck public education, we need to turn all the schools over to religious reich "charter" scams.

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
pRick on immigration - I want predator drones on the Rio Grande to shoot some goddamn Mexicans!!

Mittens: Give one of my companies a contract to build a really big fence, and stop letting them little brown kids in the schools. No amnesty, Elohim damn it! Even though we're in the Reagan library right now, and he did it.

Newt: Hell yeah, I voted for that shit. Reagan is God!

Santorum: I'm opposed to man-on-Chihuahua immigration.

Batshit: Who fucking cares? I live in Minnesota. But I'll spew some bullshit about sovereignty and make some completely unrelated reference to that "Bay of Pigs" thing that Poppy Bush fucked up in 1961. Even though Cubans can walk right into the country anytime they want, because you know like they hate Commies and stuff.

Pizza guy: Promote the path to citizenship. Let em work at Godfathers!

Huntsman: These guys are human beings. And I'm trying to get as tan as they are. Meanwhile, we worry about this shit while the Canadians are kicking our asses!

Paul: It's all the BCE "war on drugs", you fucking idiots!! (which is true)

Dr. Love
09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Rove used to be Perry's advisor (a long time ago) but they had a falling out. Perry and Bush do not get along.

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Mittens- Don't call me a teabagger, but right now I'm pretending to agree with them on everything.

Batshit - Lies about Ronald Reagan's spending record

Huntsman - Time for "nation building" HERE, not in some Elohim-forsaken hellholes. Bring 'em home. (Another rare moment of sanity)

Mittens - I'm the guy who can save the economy. Hell, look what I've done for the Chinese economy!!

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Batshit: Obama weakened this country militarily and economically, by continuing the Chimp's policies, but Chimpy didn't weaken the country by doing that stupid shit in the first place. Hey, it makes perfect sense if you're a crazy Oral Roberts University "graduate" like me! Libya was WRONG, but not Iraq. God told me so.

Man-on-dog: Ronald Reagan was right to pull out of Lebanon, but if Obama pulled out of anything, I'd call him a pussy.

Huntsman: Science is real, and y'all are fucking crazy if you keep caving into this bullshit. I'm MORMON for fucks sake, you don't think I'm religious???

pRicky: This goddamn hippie science shit is gonna ruin our economy. I know it's true because the Koch Brothers told me so!

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Batshit: Drill the Everglades, goddamn it. Drill the Great Lakes. Blow up every fucking mountain. It's OK, Jesus will build it all over again!

Newtie: Fire Bernanke and audit the "Federal Reserve" (wow, a rare moment of sanity from Newt... but then he ruined it by going right into a spew about cutting corporate taxes and destroying Alaska for the oil companies)

Mittens: Fire Bernanke and replace him with someone from BAIN Capital. And cut taxes on the "middle class" (by which I mean the people making half a million dollars a year)

pRick: Hell yes I executed innocent people. It's TEXAS, for Christ's sake!!

FORD
09-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Pizza Guy: I'm pissed off because Godfathers had to pay taxes and General Electric didn't. So I'm gonna blame Obama for the depression Chimpy started, rather than admit that my rich ass don't pay enough taxes.

Ron Paul: School lunches? I'm against it. Let Herman donate some Pizza to the schools.

Dr. Love
09-07-2011, 09:59 PM
I think this thread is more informative as a lens for how FORD consumes and interprets information than it is an accurate reflection of the actual debate.

However, looking at what actually went on in the debate vs FORD's characterization, all his comments and viewpoints on other subjects (like 9/11 conspiracy-theory crafting) are less baffling to understand now.

;)

FORD
09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
It's paraphrasing. I don't type fast enough to create a complete transcript. I don't think I characterized any of the comments as substantially different from what they actually said though. :biggrin:

Dr. Love
09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Well, I don't think Perry said that we execute innocent people in Texas.

DLR Bridge
09-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Uhhh, anyone else notice that they sat the honeys directly behind Brian Williams? I couldn't wait for the next fuckin' question every time!

DLR Bridge
09-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Gotta hand it to Mittens. First Republican I've ever heard try to sound sypmathetic towards the middle class. Ofcoarse, that's simply to draw votes.

DLR Bridge
09-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Why jag-offs like Santorum even bother to show is beyond me. The guy essentially agrees with the views of the president of Iran when it comes to homosexuality. And ofcoarse, he just said no to Evolution to Chris "Baby-face" Matthews. Good grief.

Unchainme
09-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Pizza Guy: I'm pissed off because Godfathers had to pay taxes and General Electric didn't. .

actually makes a great point here.

sorry for a lack of a better word, that's bullshit.

knuckleboner
09-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Mittens wants to build a coal mine, and a nuclear waste dump in every back yard, and an offshore oil well drilled under every body of water.

Batshit tells blatant lie about gas prices during the Obama administration, claiming they were $1.79/gallon when he took office.

Um, maybe when CHIMPY took office, you stupid cunt.

no, she's right. but what she doesn't say is that during a recession, which was in full bloom the day obama took office, gas prices always slump. $1.79 was unnaturally low due to reduced good shipments by trucks and laid off employees.

Unchainme
09-07-2011, 10:41 PM
And I'm sure Nitro will back me up on this, what Obama did with GE was pretty damn unethical.

not trying to play a finger-pointing game here with "But Bush did..". thing. Bush is an asshole, and what he did the past 8 years in office was inexcusable. but damn.

knuckleboner
09-07-2011, 10:42 PM

i think perry said, "we execute people in texas. but only god knows if they're innocent."

Carloscda
09-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Ed Rollins was on MSNBC saying how Bachman came off as articulate & intelligent. She wouldn't answer a direct question if her life depended on it!!

What show was he watching??!!

This wasn't a debate it was a bash Obama fest!! No new solutions or answers, no jobs plan etc!!!!

FORD
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't think it was ever under $2/gallon here after Chimpy invaded Afghanistan :(

FORD
09-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Ed Rollins was on MSNBC saying how Bachman came off as articulate & intelligent. She wouldn't answer a direct question if her life depended on it!!

What show was he watching??!!

This wasn't a debate it was a bash Obama fest!! No new solutions or answers, no jobs plan etc!!!!

Ed had to say that. He's still on Bachmann's payroll (even though he's in an "advisor" role now, and not managing her campaign.)

jhale667
09-07-2011, 11:03 PM

He said he "doesn't wrestle with the issue" IIRC. Claimed the appeal process has always been exhausted first, so didn't bother him.

Batshit looked like face-ripper monkey when they introduced her...it was like "GAAAAHHHH!" :eek: Think she, man-on-dog and Newter are out. Huntsman too, he again made so much sense at times I'm amazed a Teahad has not been called on him, how long can he keep that up? :hee: Cain had a couple of zingers, but doubt he'll be in the race much longer either.

Romney kicked (P)Rick through the uprights a couple of times, made the dude look like the "good ol' boy" douche he is. And it doesn't matter how much he's been coached to look at the camera and be "telegenic" he's still spouting bullshit, and he got called on it. "Ponzi scheme" is going to haunt (P)Rick down the road with the elderly/aging vote.

I too thought Ed Rollins looked uncomfortable having to say Batshit came of as "intelligent".

Dr. Love
09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
This may be unpopular, but I happened to agree with him on the Ponzi Scheme aspect of social security. I do think it needs to be reformed, but the way it operates now sounds a lot like a ponzi scheme to me.

FORD
09-07-2011, 11:21 PM
The best way to reform Social Security is to remove the cap.

If Mitt Romney thinks people making $500k/year are "middle class", then they damn well should be paying into Social Security on all that money, and not just on the first 1/5 of it.

Unchainme
09-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Two easy ways.

Privatize it that it's just your own personal account (but you're not allowed to touch it until you've reached a certain age)

or eliminate those from double dipping. If you're getting a pension from a high paying state/federal gig that pays a decent amount, than yeah, no ss for you.

done, easy fixed.

FORD
09-07-2011, 11:34 PM
HELL no on the privatization. Gold Mansacks must NEVER get their hands on Social Security (same for JP Morgan Chase, and the rest of the Wall $treet fucks who are already speculating us to death with gas and food prices)

LoungeMachine
09-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Remove the cap on SS tax....what is it now?, $109K?

And go ahead and add a means test if it helps......net worth of over $10M?? No soup for you

:gulp:

And I need to see a link that gas was 1.79 in Jan of 09.... I call bullshit

LoungeMachine
09-08-2011, 12:34 AM
http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2009/01/average-gas-pricesjanuary-26-2009.html

Yep, pretty close to $1.79, down a buck a gallon from Jan 08

FORD
09-08-2011, 12:54 AM
But as I said... never got that far here. We always get screwed worse than anybody on the gas prices on the West Coast :(

conmee
09-08-2011, 01:03 AM
I can't believe I miss Hillary.... we're getting the worst of both parties these days. I mean when a fucking SCOTSMAN©®™ comes into OUR HOUSE©®™ and starts talking shit, well... things are really fucked up.

That is all.

Icon©®™

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 09:42 AM
http://www.dgamers.net/images/smilies/giant_rolleyes.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44434364#44434364

Link if you want to see for yourself what was said instead of listening to FORD's babble.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-08-2011, 10:43 AM
or eliminate those from double dipping. If you're getting a pension from a high paying state/federal gig that pays a decent amount, than yeah, no ss for you.

done, easy fixed.

You've obviously never had a state/federal gig. The VAST majority of those jobs make merely average wages.

So you're saying because I earn a military pension (that's a federal gig too, ya know) after serving my country for 20 years that I shouldn't deserve Social Security??

While you're at it, you're still young, why haven't you raised your hand and served ??

jacksmar
09-08-2011, 11:16 AM
"Mittens wants to build a coal mine, and a nuclear waste dump in every back yard, and an offshore oil well drilled under every body of water."

You are a fucking baby raping liar.

kwame k
09-08-2011, 11:35 AM
So.......you're voting for the guy that presided over socialized heath care:lmao:

jhale667
09-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Anyone else find this more than a slightly disturbing trend in the last two debates? Mention of the death penalty got cheers, much like the suggestion of ending the wars got boos in the previous debate. It's like "Yay war, yay death!" :umm:

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Anyone else find this more than a slightly disturbing trend in the last two debates? Mention of the death penalty got cheers, much like the suggestion of ending the wars got boos in the previous debate. It's like "Yay war, yay death!" :umm:

Death is a good way to get the aggression out.

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 12:06 PM
And I'm sure Nitro will back me up on this, what Obama did with GE was pretty damn unethical.

not trying to play a finger-pointing game here with "But Bush did..". thing. Bush is an asshole, and what he did the past 8 years in office was inexcusable. but damn.

Let's just call Obama BUSH II. The O simply expanded all of the Bush policies while spewing liberal rhetoric. The One or Mr. "Yes We Can!" is as much of a big corporate president as any of the worst Republicans are. Ford was absolutely right when he said the Democratic Party is no longer the party of liberals. They put that show on and sound liberal but look at what their candidates do when they get in office. They suck GE's cock Reagan style.

jacksmar
09-08-2011, 12:12 PM
So.......you're voting for the guy that presided over socialized heath care:lmao:

Didn't say who I was voting for. Just pointing out the Ray Daniels doesn't know FORD from any or all of his blather and shit stained tongue.

Seshmeister
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Since both parties are the same all you can do is vote for the least stupid candidate for president which these days means you don't vote Republican.

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 12:28 PM
The tea baggers will vote for Borat if he runs.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Im only 8 minutes in and I can tell you right now I would take Mitt or Perry no question. They all have some points though. Huntsmann an idiot.

Seshmeister
09-08-2011, 12:49 PM
It's not all about sex, you need to listen to what they say too.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 12:54 PM
It's not all about sex, you need to listen to what they say too.

Oh fuck you. You don't even live in this cuntry. Go hump a "football" FYI it's pointed on both ends.

WACF
09-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Oh fuck you. You don't even live in this cuntry. Go hump a "football" FYI it's pointed on both ends.

You guys are so busy being angry at each other...that you lost your eye on where the football is.

You are divided...and until the people realize they are being played against one another instead of fixing government...nothing will change.

Sometimes it takes someone that doesn't even live in the US to see it.

The choices you have are vote right or vote right...that is not working for you...because you choose to be played...China will be the next superpower.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Holy shit I bet FORD about fucking puked.

Perry quotes Kenedy "The most powerful welfare reform program in this country is a JOB!!!! I love it! :lmao:

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
You guys are so busy being angry at each other...that you lost your eye on where the football is.

You are divided...and until the people realize they are being played against one another instead of fixing government...nothing will change.

The choices you have are vote right or vote right...that is not working for you...because you choose to be played...China will be the next superpower.

I heard Paul Provenza say something to that effect regarding political comedy: Even doing that "you become part of the narrative they WANT you to have - INSTEAD of discussing the issues".

Totally understandable why Jaggy wouldn't like Huntsman though; he was the only one on that stage that made ANY sense last night... :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
09-08-2011, 01:13 PM
That's a valid point, but not entirely correct...

The post-Obama election Congressional Republicans have been unprecedented in their obstructionist strategies, with their ultimate goal obviously to unseat him in 2012....

To their credit, they've said "NO" to nearly everything he's proposed, then at the same time, blamed everything that's happened on his watch on HIM.... Which, of course, their extremely naive and ignorant voter base (for the most part) simply accept as fact.... That's exactly the reason they took back over the House in 2010....

But the problem with that strategy is that the rest of the country, you know the one's that actually pay attention and aren't blinded by racism and ideology, make it a very difficult task to beat Obama in 2012...

kwame k
09-08-2011, 01:21 PM

The post-Obama election Congressional Republicans have been unprecedented in their obstructionist strategies, with their ultimate goal obviously to unseat him in 2012....

To their credit, they've said "NO" to nearly everything he's proposed, then at the same time, blamed everything that's happened on his watch on HIM.... Which, of course, their extremely naive and ignorant voter base (for the most part) simply accept as fact.... That's exactly the reason they took back over the House in 2010....

But the problem with that strategy is that the rest of the country, you know the one's that actually pay attention and aren't blinded by racism and ideology, make it a very difficult task to beat Obama in 2012...

Compounded by the fact that Congress' approval rating is at an all time historic low.........

Americans' evaluation of the job Congress is doing is the worst Gallup has ever measured, with 13% approving, tying the all-time low measured in December 2010. Disapproval of Congress is at 84%, a percentage point higher than last December's previous high rating.Link (http://www.gallup.com/poll/149009/Congressional-Job-Approval-Ties-Historic-Low.aspx)

So the strategy of ruining the country to take back the Oval Office in 2012 is really failing........

VAiN
09-08-2011, 01:24 PM
When is the next debate scheduled? I had no idea this one was on - I'd like to catch the next one.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:26 PM

That's just the most bizarre thing I have ever read in this forum.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:27 PM

Exactly...unless every sane, rational person in America stays home on election night, there's no way the lunatic fringe has enough votes to beat Obama. I've said it before, with the current field of wacky GOP candidates (and no, Caribou Barbie entering the race won't change anything), Obama will literally have to start punching babies to lose.

Although, can you imagine HOW badly Obama would/will destroy (P)Rick in a debate?? THAT would be entertaining for a minute...

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:28 PM
When is the next debate scheduled? I had no idea this one was on - I'd like to catch the next one.

I posted a link above you can watch it right now.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Exactly...unless every sane, rational person in America stays home on election night, there's no way the lunatic fringe has enough votes to beat Obama. I've said it before, with the current field of wacky GOP candidates (and no, Caribou Barbie entering the race won't change anything), Obama will literally have to start punching babies to lose.

Although, can you imagine HOW badly Obama would/will destroy (P)Rick in a debate?? THAT would be entertaining for a minute...

Do you live under a rock?

Va Beach VH Fan
09-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Well, let me be clear Jag...

I do NOT define "ignorant" as being "stupid", but rather "lacking knowledge", as it's defined in the dictionary...

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:32 PM

That's because it was a well-thought out, factual, intelligent post - the kind that USUALLY baffles you...

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:43 PM
For fuck sakes. DO you guys understand that right now today Obama trails a hypothetical Republican candidate by 8 points. Don't talk to me about being uniformed.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Do you live under a rock?

THIS from the guy who just posted "I'll take Romney or Perry"! :lol:

FORD
09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Im only 8 minutes in and I can tell you right now I would take Mitt or Perry no question. They all have some points though. Huntsmann an idiot.

Why am I not surprised that YOU would refer to the only SANE man in the current Republican party as an "idiot"??

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
For fuck sakes. DO you guys understand that right now today Obama trails a hypothetical Republican candidate by 8 points. Don't talk to me about being uniformed.

Yes, a "hypothetical" one...not one of the ones actually running...shouldn't you be watching FAUXed and friends about now?

FORD
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
The tea baggers will vote for Borat if he runs.

No they wouldn't. He's Jewish.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
THIS from the guy who just posted "I'll take Romney or Perry"! :lol:

You're delusional.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 01:48 PM
You're delusional.

We know you are...

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Why am I not surprised that YOU would refer to the only SANE man in the current Republican party as an "idiot"??

The fact that you think he has any merit at all proves I'm right.

FORD
09-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Holy shit I bet FORD about fucking puked.

Perry quotes Kenedy "The most powerful welfare reform program in this country is a JOB!!!! I love it! :lmao:

Difference here is that when JFK said it, it was understood that "job" meant a living wage job with which someone could actually support a family.

That ain't what Goodhair Perry is talking about.

FORD
09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
The fact that you think he has any merit at all proves I'm right.
Yes, God forbid a Republican would actually say that science is good, and that we should be creating jobs instead of wasting money on useless wars. What the fuck was he thinking? :headlights:

jhale667
09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Yes, God forbid a Republican would actually say that science is good, and that we should be creating jobs instead of wasting money on useless wars. What the fuck was he thinking? :headlights:

I KNOW, right???? Crazy talk!:umm:

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I KNOW, right???? Crazy talk!:umm:

I'm sure everyone hear has taken note that I refuse TO stoop to your level.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm sure everyone hear has taken note that I refuse TO stoop to your level.

And I'm sure everyone's memory here isn't as short as you'd like to think.

...Yeah, more like to rise to it...but keep telling yourself that, bigot-boy! :lmao:

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 02:26 PM
No they wouldn't. He's Jewish.

The actor is jewish. The character Borat hates jews. Aren't most politicians imaginary characters? Also, being foreign born doesn't seem to be a problem now. Just call whoever wants to see your birth certificate a racist. Bwah ha ha ha!

LoungeMachine
09-08-2011, 02:30 PM
"

You are a fucking baby raping liar.

Now there's the intelligent debate tactics that have been missing since ELVIS and BRIE have left.

Well argued, sir.

jacksmar
09-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks for reading Lounge.
Simply put, the responses last night from the candidates were tripe except the national security and social security answers.

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, HUD, and too many other socialists programs were deep in debt long before Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and the neophyte. Any answer to save/reform the social programs that have failed again and again is not only intellectually dishonest and vapid of truth.

FORD tosses a couple of adjectives and anyone else is totally capable in same.

Dr. Love
09-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Huntsman makes a lot of sense, and out of everyone on the stage, I probably liked him the most. I liked that he tried to keep the debate focused on important issues.

To go back to what VA is stating, the GOP has a pretty open mission to reduce government. When government is functioning well, people don't want to dismantle it. When it isn't functioning well, people are frustrated and are more open to what the GOP is trying to sell. They have an interestingly effective strategy: Get elected and make government not work. When people get frustrated, campaign on a platform that government is the problem, and as the anti-government party, they get more adherents that want to elect them to dismantle government. It's circular, and it works, because most people don't pay attention. All they know is that government is broken, and a group of people are talking about dealing with it (by getting rid of it). No one digs in to find out why it's not working. The GOP is ruthlessly on message and communicate in a very memorable way that sticks with people. They've even managed to make "stimulus" into a dirty word when all it means is trying to fix the economy!

It's amazing (and disheartening) to see. And the really whacked out part is that when they get the power back that they want, they use government and increase it's size rather than dismantling it. Suddenly everything starts to "work" again and the people are happy enough not to care/pay attention anymore.

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 02:53 PM

I read David Rockefeller's memoirs. It's a very interesting book to read actually and Mr. Rockefeller is quite honest in showing his true beliefs. The average person started becoming aware in a big way that the world economy was global in the 1980's. The world's rich oligarchs knew the ins and outs of the world economy a long time ago. About the only people investing globally before 1980 were the oligarchs and people like George Soros. Nixon gets the credit for opening China but actually it was David Rockefeller who did it. So there is a fairly long-term relationship between the communist Chinese and western oligarchs. Mr. Rockefeller gives chairman Mao high praises for unifying China.

Modern China was built by a joint venture between western oligarchies and the Chinese government. China would have never modernized as fast without western technology, financing, and outsourcing. In Mr. Rockefeller's book it's made clear that in his opinion democratic republics are outdated and should be replaced with regional trade groups ran by banks, corporations, and intellectual elites.

The oligarchs always viewed the United States and it's democratic republic form of government as a huge obstacle in the way of globalism so the US became target numero uno to take down and ruin. The theory once the US was down and out the world would be an easier place to control. It looks like all sorts of deals were made between China and western oligarchs with China being promised technology in the deal. I think the west counted on keeping the Chinese in line with our military might.

After reading Mr. Rockefeller's book this is what I pretty much distilled from it. The rich 1% want global feudalism and where the US traditionally played a role in inspiring democracy and individualism worldwide, the US had to go. I wouldn't exactly be all that happy about the decline of the US and the rise of China. China could care less about individual rights, they only want obedient workers. Also the corporate owned media is all too happy to spread an anti-US message worldwide. People seem all to happy that the US government has been infiltrated by global corporations and the public has been dumbed down to where it seems like the public won't take their power back. If the US falls the corruption will increase worldwide and it's not a good thing. The world should hope the US survives, gets it's house in order and stops it's global military meddling and goes back to standing for individual freedom and democracy like it once did. The richest people in the world don't care about you and have wanted to destroy what the US was originally set up to be for a very long time. They don't want any rights or freedom, just enough serfs to serve them and make the stuff they want.

jhale667
09-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Here's the 8 best reasons for voting for Obama in 2012:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gss-110907-GOP-debate-05_grid-8x2.jpg

LoungeMachine
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks for reading Lounge.
Simply put, the responses last night from the candidates were tripe except the national security and social security answers.

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, HUD, and too many other socialists programs were deep in debt long before Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and the neophyte. Any answer to save/reform the social programs that have failed again and again is not only intellectually dishonest and vapid of truth.

FORD tosses a couple of adjectives and anyone else is totally capable in same.

Factually incorrect with regards to SS

I agree the 7 Dwarves were vapid oxygen thieves, with John [Uva-Beach] Huntsmann being the exception.

The Bush Recession this president was handed required 2 things, BOLD moves by the POTUS and a forward thinking Congress.

Unfortunately Obama chose to be the centrist pussy many warned us about, and the Tea-Bagging Republican Do-Nothing Congress was worthless.

But the rhetoric from last night's "debate" was ridiculous, even by lame non-debate standards typical of American Politics these days.

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Huntsman makes a lot of sense, and out of everyone on the stage, I probably liked him the most. I liked that he tried to keep the debate focused on important issues.

To go back to what VA is stating, the GOP has a pretty open mission to reduce government. When government is functioning well, people don't want to dismantle it. When it isn't functioning well, people are frustrated and are more open to what the GOP is trying to sell. They have an interestingly effective strategy: Get elected and make government not work. When people get frustrated, campaign on a platform that government is the problem, and as the anti-government party, they get more adherents that want to elect them to dismantle government. It's circular, and it works, because most people don't pay attention. All they know is that government is broken, and a group of people are talking about dealing with it (by getting rid of it). No one digs in to find out why it's not working. The GOP is ruthlessly on message and communicate in a very memorable way that sticks with people. They've even managed to make "stimulus" into a dirty word when all it means is trying to fix the economy!

It's amazing (and disheartening) to see. And the really whacked out part is that when they get the power back that they want, they use government and increase it's size rather than dismantling it. Suddenly everything starts to "work" again and the people are happy enough not to care/pay attention anymore.

My mom went to high school with John Huntsman Sr. She knew him very well. I met him once. He basically made his fortune inventing polystyrene containers for eggs. Later all sorts of containers stemmed from that. I have no idea what his son is like or what kind of governor he was. I know the father is your typical Utah tycoon. Church and family are important and they seem to pick a cause to focus their money on. Huntsman's was to wipe out cancer and has built a fabulous cancer research facility at the University of Utah.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 03:09 PM
After further review I think all the candidates did a good job except Bachman. She is afraid to say anything and that's the way it should be.

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 03:25 PM
There are good people on both sides of the isle. I'm old enough to remember the Democrats and Republicans would go at it but if the country as a whole was threatened they would consider themselves americans first and unify to solve the problem. Now they have it so divided the country barley functions at all. It's dysfunctional.

What we had in the past that unified both parties was a universal respect for the US Constitution. Now I hear politicians on both sides say it's outdated or unimportant. Everyone now is trying to get away with what they can get away with getting away with. The law be damned. The US is becoming lawless with all these different agencies seeing how much they can get away with.

LoungeMachine
09-08-2011, 03:33 PM
After further review I think all the candidates did a good job except Bachman. She is afraid to say anything and that's the way it should be.

That's because even SHE knows anything she spews will have a 90% chance of being factually WRONG.

And if you're proud of this field, I feel sorry for you.

Seriously? This is the best you guys could come up with?

Nitro Express
09-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Here's the 8 best reasons for voting for Obama in 2012:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gss-110907-GOP-debate-05_grid-8x2.jpg

The only person missing from the photo is Obama. He would fit in real good with them. Another term of Obama will probably mean we will have $18 Trillion of debt by the time he's out of his second term. That's ok though because Ben Bernanke will have inflated the US dollar to the point where that $18 Trillion won't cost as much as it does today.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 03:55 PM
That's because even SHE knows anything she spews will have a 90% chance of being factually WRONG.

And if you're proud of this field, I feel sorry for you.

Seriously? This is the best you guys could come up with?

All are better than the current guy occupying the position. Even Bachman.

PETE'S BROTHER
09-08-2011, 03:57 PM

:lmao: c'mon.......

VAiN
09-08-2011, 04:01 PM
I posted a link above you can watch it right now.

I saw that, thanks - I'll watch it after work.

hambon4lif
09-08-2011, 04:16 PM
The only person missing from the photo is Obama. He would fit in real good with them. You'll see him tonight. I've got $40 riding on Green Bay, so he better not get in the way of the game, or I'm voting his ass outta there!!:boom:

jhale667
09-08-2011, 04:18 PM

Why, because she's the "right color"? :lol:

http://kulsoom.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/right_wrong1.png

PETE'S BROTHER
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
You'll see him tonight. I've got $40 riding on Green Bay, so he better not get in the way of the game, or I'm voting his ass outta there!!:boom:

stinkin' bears fan fuckin' it up :biggrin:

hambon4lif
09-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Why, because she's the "right color"? :lol: I'm actually glad Jag is endorsing these morons. It ties in with the whole "Roth Army Racist" tag and makes for a nice big package of STUPID!!

jhale667
09-08-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm actually glad Jag is endorsing these morons. It ties in with the whole "Roth Army Racist" tag and makes for a nice big package of STUPID!!

You forgot "steaming pile of douche", also... :lmao:

hambon4lif
09-08-2011, 04:32 PM
stinkin' bears fan fuckin' it up :biggrin:I know, right? It's like he's doing it on purpose.

SABOTAGE!

Va Beach VH Fan
09-08-2011, 05:29 PM

:jaw:

{I just wanted to use one of the new smilies... ;) }

kwame k
09-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Show off:drum:

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm actually glad Jag is endorsing these morons. It ties in with the whole "Roth Army Racist" tag and makes for a nice big package of STUPID!!

I wondered when you were going to follow your twin jhale into this thread.

Jagermeister
09-08-2011, 05:43 PM

Nice red x

jhale667
09-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I wondered when you were going to followyour twin jhale into this thread.

So much for that "not stooping" thing, huh Jagoff? :hee:

And funny, I can see VA's smiley just fine...perhaps it's user-error on your part....dang ol' internet imitating your life - AGAIN... :lmao:

FORD
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Seems like a good excuse. Peace, man! :hippie:

hambon4lif
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
I wondered when you were going to follow your twin jhale into this thread.Oh, you want to talk about someone being a 'follower"?!?!?? Alright then, let's talk about that.....

You want to know why you're supporting Romney and Perry? BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!! Last nights debate was slanted by the media to be a Romney vs. Perry event with 6 other people in the shadows hoping to get a word in.

"I created more jobs than you did"
"No, I created more jobs than you did"

....they sounded like silly stupid children FFS! And you not only follow this, you support it. Even though your prime motive is obviously to "git that thar naggur owt of offiss" the social engineers have you right where they want you. As a matter of fact, people like you are the prime example of their relentless mission to dumb everyone down. They want an entire nation populated with people just like you. People who aren't smart enough to figure out that neither one of those lying scumbags give a fuck about you, this country, or anyone other than themselves.

So, if you don't mind, I'd rather not hear shit from you about who's a 'follower' or who's impressionable, because you're drawing on a weak hand.

jacksmar
09-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Factually incorrect with regards to SS

I agree the 7 Dwarves were vapid oxygen thieves, with John [Uva-Beach] Huntsmann being the exception.

The Bush Recession this president was handed required 2 things, BOLD moves by the POTUS and a forward thinking Congress.

Unfortunately Obama chose to be the centrist pussy many warned us about, and the Tea-Bagging Republican Do-Nothing Congress was worthless.

But the rhetoric from last night's "debate" was ridiculous, even by lame non-debate standards typical of American Politics these days.

Lounge,
That’s not correct with regard to the Bush deficits. In 2007 the deficit stood at only $161 billion. Fact. With all the wars and the prescriptions drug program in 2007 the deficit stood at only $161 billion.It’s not possible to get trillion-dollar deficits beginning in 2009 for $161 billion. Bill Clinton tried this ploy when he was elected and asked to talk to the nation because the deficits were higher than he knew about after getting into office. It’s pure lies.

The problem is Washington is going to tax 33 trillion and spend 46 trillion over the next 10 years. It’s on the books. With regard to SS you have to focus on which programs are expanding and pushing the next decade's deficit up and stop it. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and net interest costs are projected to rise by 5.4% of GDP between 2008 and 2020. Here’s how it breaks down: Social Security ($9.2 trillion over 10 years), antipoverty programs ($7 trillion), Medicare spending ($5.4 trillion), net interest on the debt ($6.1 trillion), nondefense discretionary spending ($7.5 trillion).

We’re out of money and the communists aren’t lending any longer. Europe is on the brink of a huge financial mess. How is Congress , the military, staff, and the neophyte getting paid?

Follow the blueprint: In 2003 Congress made the earlier tax relief effective immediately and also lowered tax rates on capital gains and dividends to encourage business investment, which had been lagging. It was then that the economy turned around. Within months of enactment, job growth shot up, eventually creating 8.1 million jobs through 2007. Tax revenues also increased after the Bush tax cuts, due to economic growth.
In 2003, capital gains tax rates were reduced. Rather than expand by 36% as the Congressional Budget Office projected before the tax cut, capital gains revenues more than doubled to $103 billion.
The economy lost 267,000 jobs in the six quarters before the 2003 tax cuts. In the next six quarters, it added 307,000 jobs, followed by 5 million jobs in the next seven quarters. I know these facts because I LOST MY JOB DURING THIS TIME.

I point the finger straight at the neophyte. He’s a loser that didn’t know his own credit card balance. I don’t want hear another word about how right of center my point of view is because the truth is we could afford healthcare, military, and education right from Washington if the weeping blistered fools in Congress would put an out of order sign on the U.S. for 2 years and get the books straight.

I seriously can’t believe so many are in this population are ALLOWED to vote.

FORD
09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Uh, you DO know that the 2009 budget was Chimpy's doing, right?

Read up on government fiscal years. You might learn something.

WACF
09-09-2011, 12:33 AM
I read David Rockefeller's memoirs. It's a very interesting book to read actually and Mr. Rockefeller is quite honest in showing his true beliefs. The average person started becoming aware in a big way that the world economy was global in the 1980's. The world's rich oligarchs knew the ins and outs of the world economy a long time ago. About the only people investing globally before 1980 were the oligarchs and people like George Soros. Nixon gets the credit for opening China but actually it was David Rockefeller who did it. So there is a fairly long-term relationship between the communist Chinese and western oligarchs. Mr. Rockefeller gives chairman Mao high praises for unifying China.

Modern China was built by a joint venture between western oligarchies and the Chinese government. China would have never modernized as fast without western technology, financing, and outsourcing. In Mr. Rockefeller's book it's made clear that in his opinion democratic republics are outdated and should be replaced with regional trade groups ran by banks, corporations, and intellectual elites.

The oligarchs always viewed the United States and it's democratic republic form of government as a huge obstacle in the way of globalism so the US became target numero uno to take down and ruin. The theory once the US was down and out the world would be an easier place to control. It looks like all sorts of deals were made between China and western oligarchs with China being promised technology in the deal. I think the west counted on keeping the Chinese in line with our military might.

After reading Mr. Rockefeller's book this is what I pretty much distilled from it. The rich 1% want global feudalism and where the US traditionally played a role in inspiring democracy and individualism worldwide, the US had to go. I wouldn't exactly be all that happy about the decline of the US and the rise of China. China could care less about individual rights, they only want obedient workers. Also the corporate owned media is all too happy to spread an anti-US message worldwide. People seem all to happy that the US government has been infiltrated by global corporations and the public has been dumbed down to where it seems like the public won't take their power back. If the US falls the corruption will increase worldwide and it's not a good thing. The world should hope the US survives, gets it's house in order and stops it's global military meddling and goes back to standing for individual freedom and democracy like it once did. The richest people in the world don't care about you and have wanted to destroy what the US was originally set up to be for a very long time. They don't want any rights or freedom, just enough serfs to serve them and make the stuff they want.

Anyone with any sense would hope the US survives.

Unless you guys can pull it together...I think we may be doomed...and I do mean we...Canada is in great shape...my province is booming...but you fall we go with it.

knuckleboner
09-09-2011, 12:39 AM
http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2009/01/average-gas-pricesjanuary-26-2009.html

Yep, pretty close to $1.79, down a buck a gallon from Jan 08

see, lounge, you knew better than to question the knuckleboner. (except in the case of skins-seahawks playoff games…)

though, it doesn’t matter if she’s technically right. like i said, any analyst will tell you that january 2009 was an abnormally low gas price because of the recession. and that the only way to get it that low again, other than magically finding billions more barrels ready to go, is to go back into recession.

so you know what? bachman WAS right. vote her as president, and as the nation slides back into serious recession, gas prices will return to $1.79 a gallon…

jacksmar
09-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Uh, you DO know that the 2009 budget was Chimpy's doing, right?

Read up on government fiscal years. You might learn something.

Um yes. Bush signed onto the budgets. I bet you can't make anything out of this.

http://www.cbo.gov/publications/collections/tax/2010/tax_liability_shares.pdf

Washington is set to spend $46 trillion over the next decade, yet you blame the budget deficit and all its calamities on Bush. Where does the $20 trillion that will be spent on Social Security, Medicare, & Medicaid fit in your deficit narrative?

Do yourself a favor FORD and stay out of a serious debate.

BITEYOASS
09-09-2011, 08:09 PM
WTF is with having debates more than a year before the election?!?! Hopefully the Rethuglican party will go bankrupt in 2013 if they keep this up.

kwame k
09-09-2011, 08:37 PM
WTF is with having debates more than a year before the election?!?! Hopefully the Rethuglican party will go bankrupt in 2013 if they keep this up.

:appl:

Seshmeister
09-18-2011, 02:04 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3ek9ddj

SunisinuS
09-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Yet when you start digging deeper into the Census Bureau report, what stands out is that of the 10 poorest states in the country, most are the reddest in the nation -- solidly GOP states.
The most impoverished state is Mississippi, and it's followed by Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama and North Carolina.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/21/opinion/martin-gop-poverty/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

jhale667
09-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Yet when you start digging deeper into the Census Bureau report, what stands out is that of the 10 poorest states in the country, most are the reddest in the nation -- solidly GOP states.
The most impoverished state is Mississippi, and it's followed by Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama and North Carolina.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/21/opinion/martin-gop-poverty/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Amazing how people will vote against their best interests. And ANY vote cast for the GOP at this point - from someone who's not a millionaire - has just voted against their own self interests, and those of the country.

hambon4lif
09-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Amazing how people will vote against their best interests. And ANY vote cast for the GOP at this point - from someone who's not a millionaire - has just voted against their own self interests, and those of the country.Yeah, but it is Mississippi we're talking about here.
Unless they propose to ban mayonnaise sandwiches, fornicating with ones own sister, and watching Fox News, those folks are never going to see the light.

Terry
09-21-2011, 05:43 PM
It's just a bit difficult to get anything meaningful out of these debates...even tougher to get anything meaningful out of the candidates.

Some of it is just the format: Okay, let's talk about balancing the budget. Each candidate has sixty seconds: go!

Not a shock that little else besides bumper sticker platitudes are offered up.

Having to contend with vanity candidates like Huntsman and Gingrich, who have no chance of winning the nomination and know it, doesn't help much.

As bad as Obama's numbers are, I'm not really seeing anyone in the GOP field who looks even close to being a serious challenge. The varnish is getting stripped off of Perry as his record is being scrutinized, and for all the good ideas Ron Paul has the man appears one stroke away from the Trembling Hills Nursing Home these days...just a bit too old.

None of 'em save Paul have any innovative ideas about how to revamp the American workforce and, by extension, the economy. It's just the usual Reagan Trickle Down Economic Redux theories and Starve The Beast budget sermons. Just tax cuts, budget cuts and everything will turn out okay if it is God's Will. If that's all the party has in way of a plan...phew!

Seshmeister
09-22-2011, 05:33 AM
Amazing how people will vote against their best interests. And ANY vote cast for the GOP at this point - from someone who's not a millionaire - has just voted against their own self interests, and those of the country.

It's extraordinary to observe.

Also when you see these people who describe themselves as Jesus followers cheering and whooping when someone says that a kid should be left to die if they haven't paid into health insurance or that people should be executed even if that means some innocent ones are killed.

jhale667
09-22-2011, 12:12 PM
It's extraordinary to observe.

Also when you see these people who describe themselves as Jesus followers cheering and whooping when someone says that a kid should be left to die if they haven't paid into health insurance or that people should be executed even if that means some innocent ones are killed.

Yeah, but they're followers of Republican Jesus, not the real one...

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/690/repjesusblackfridayhq9.png

Ironic though, the "pro-LIFE" party only cares about POTENTIAL life, they could give two shits about anyone after they're born...then it's kill 'em all let god sort 'em out...