X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

The SHAM reunion 2004 VS 1998 MachIII Tour

First of all, I cannot believe this blimp is fronting Van Halen now! What a total fucking embarrassment to the Van Halen legacy! the sh links and all its sheep make fun of how Dave looks (and by the way looks much better than Spam does these days) should take a look at this moron and his cute red suit and red sandals to match. Dave's voice is shot? NOT! Spam's vocals are nothing more then a screech at this point ! What does anyone expect from a 60 year old man who acts like a 15 year old.
    And for those sheep who are pleased with the set list? LOL !!!!!!!!
    Comparing the 1998 tour with Gary, at least they added some classic material that will never see the light of day with SPAM on this tour!
    Songs like Mean Street, Jamie's Cryin', Dance The Night Away, and Romeo Delight were at least attempted by Gary Cherone although Dave is the only guy to sing these tunes. I don't agree with Spam singing Jump or Ain't Talkin' bout Love at this point but he's disgraced
    those songs over the years singing them live so why stop now?
    Spam continues to lie when stating that the band will ""This set we're playing right now is better than any set we ever played before," Hagar said during a teleconference today (May 27). "I used to be a little sensitive to the old material, but I'm not now. We have a whole different outlook on everything. Let's make this the greatest songs the Van Halen fans have ever heard. The set list will kill you!"

BULLSHIT SPAM! At least Cherone told the faithful VH fans exactly what they were getting from the Classics even though it should only be Dave or nobody else to sing them!

This is your new leader folks! WHAT A JOKE!

• Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

OH MY GOD...look at him!!! WHAT A FUCKING TOOL!! I used to beat people up that looked like that!! In fact, if I saw someone like that walking down the street right now, I would still beat him up!!!

Come to think of it, look at Mike!! That tool also is so fat, fucking ugly and pathetic-looking. And it's partly his fault that Sam is back anyway. Mike never stops bitching about Dave, and he also loves Sam for some reason. Apparently, they kissed the first time backstage on the OU812 tour, and it's been bliss ever since.

I hate Sam. And I hate Mike.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      OH MY GOD...look at him!!! WHAT A FUCKING TOOL!! I used to beat people up that looked like that!! In fact, if I saw someone like that walking down the street right now, I would still beat him up!!!

Come to think of it, look at Mike!! That tool also is so fat, fucking ugly and pathetic-looking. And it's partly his fault that Sam is back anyway. Mike never stops bitching about Dave, and he also loves Sam for some reason. Apparently, they kissed the first time backstage on the OU812 tour, and it's been bliss ever since.

I hate Sam. And I hate Mike.
      I believe Mike is a major reason why Dave is not in Van Halen!

Comment

• Lou

God get rid of those SANDALS, please!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          God get rid of those SANDALS, please!!!!
          Ed, Alex, and Mike, GET RID OF HIM TOTALY!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah, throw him back to Mexico, and make sure he takes those godawful sandals with him!!!
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Don't see where Hagar fans have any solid ground to claim Dave looks ridiculous. Roth's still in shape. Sammy is fat.

Ed.......less said about his appearance, the better.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• hot for david
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS

This is your new leader folks! WHAT A JOKE!

[/B]

oh my god nice joke uhh , he's old , fat n' he can't sings , well he never do , i hate him n' i hate all those sheeps who said that DAVE IS OLD N' LOOKS BAD that's not true he look much better than spammy n' the rest of the guys of vh , spammy it's jusk a bad joke on stage that's all.
                "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

The sunlight must be really bad at those night gigs too..

Im starting to get into the physche of the Hagar fans now. They are all
                  overweight, middle aged and desperately seek their inner femininity.
                  Look at Hagar. He fits that criteria perfectly. I dont believe it, but
                  Im starting to understand Hagar fans. It takes a while as they are
                  everything we are not.. A hagar concert to them is like those male bonding camps where all the fat old men run around naked and cry.
                  A rock concert to us is all about having a good time with some cute chicks and great music...

Spammy fans, dudes. Im starting to see where you are at !

Spammy is *the* perfect leader for the Van Hagar fans..
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Panamark
                    The sunlight must be really bad at those night gigs too..

Im starting to get into the physche of the Hagar fans now. They are all
                    overweight, middle aged and desperately seek their inner femininity.
                    Look at Hagar. He fits that criteria perfectly. I dont believe it, but
                    Im starting to understand Hagar fans. It takes a while as they are
                    everything we are not.. A hagar concert to them is like those male bonding camps where all the fat old men run around naked and cry.
                    A rock concert to us is all about having a good time with some cute chicks and great music...

Spammy fans, dudes. Im starting to see where you are at !

Spammy is *the* perfect leader for the Van Hagar fans..
                    Im 26, 180 pounds, my girlfriend is hotter than anything youve ever boned. Van Hagar fans might be what youre talking about, but they are also people younger than you old burn-outs and blue collar trash.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                      Im 26, 180 pounds, my girlfriend is hotter than anything youve ever boned. Van Hagar fans might be what youre talking about, but they are also people younger than you old burn-outs and blue collar trash.
                      The only girlfriend you have is one of the palm sisters moron. You forgot your height, 4 '11 and 180! Now we're talkin'

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Your poor girlfriend needs to move up.

I'll have to send her a sympathy card.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                          All my friends are Van Roth fans and hate Van Hagar. And I have a lot of friends. And we're all under 30. So shut the fuck up...figures you'd name yourself after Ed's pathetic Lead Singer Disease schpiel. You're as disfunctional as he is.

And, sorry, I had to say it...

"I'll fuck your girlfriend, pal!"
                          Last edited by Rikk; 06-14-2004, 12:09 PM.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...