Moosealini snorted coke off an oil drum, fucked Todd's business partner and Glen Rice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Moosealini snorted coke off an oil drum, fucked Todd's business partner and Glen Rice

Sarah Palin Used Cocaine & Had Affair With Todd’s Business Partner — Claims New Book
    Posted on Sep 14, 2011 @ 09:00AM

By Radar Staff

Sarah Palin has dabbled in cocaine use and carried on an extramarital affair with her husband Todd’s business partner, Brad Hanson, according to an explosive tell-all book.

The new issue of the National Enquirer, which goes on sale Thursday, has an exclusive sneak peek at Joe McGinniss’ highly anticipated book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, and RadarOnline.com has learned some of the shocking contents.

The book, which is due to be published on September 20, alleges that just one year before she eloped with Todd, Sarah enjoyed a steamy interracial one-night stand with 6-foot-8 basketball great, Glen Rice. Sarah is said to have met the sportsman in 1987 when he was playing a college basketball tournament in Alaska and she was working as a sports reporter for local station KTUU.

The book also charges that before she became Alaska Governor, both Sarah and Todd dabbled in cocaine use and claims she was once seen snorting the drug off an overturned 55-gallon oil drum while snowmobiling with friends.

It also details an extramarital affair between Sarah and Hanson, claiming Todd subsequently dissolved their snowmobile dealership after he learned about the tryst between his wife and business partner, which is alleged to have lasted six months.

To find out more of the shocking secrets that are bound to impact Palin’s decision to run in the 2012 presidential race, pick up the new issue of the National Enquirer, on newsstands Thursday.

Link
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Couldn't care less about the coke, but the affair allegations are fairly significant considering what she 'stands' for.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just find it funny that she snorted it off an oil drum, of all things, given her whole "drill baby drill, fuck the caribou habitat" fetish.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Sarah enjoyed a steamy interracial one-night stand with 6-foot-8 basketball great,
        Obama or not, the fact that is even mentioned shows how far the US still has to go.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Obama or not, the fact that is even mentioned shows how far the US still has to go.
          Yeah, I think this is only relevant because of all the stupid racist things Palin has said in the past. Example - her reaction to Obama beating Hillary in the 2008 primaries was "Sambo beat the bitch"

More on her racism (and other bigotry) at: http://www.politicususa.com/en/palin-bigoted-racist
          Last edited by FORD; 09-14-2011, 08:07 PM.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

I just find it funny that she snorted it off an oil drum, of all things, given her whole "drill baby drill, fuck the caribou habitat" fetish.
            Maybe she coined it by screaming at Glen Rice.
            Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-14-2011, 08:24 PM. Reason: too many N's.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I gotta say, Sarah Palin wasn't a bad sports anchor back in the day, and her voice didn't seem near as annoying.

Sarah Palin — then Sarah Heath — as she anchored the sports in 1988 for KTUU-TV in Anchorage, Alaska. From Miami New Times : Stop...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

She is mental. Funny how she reads a teleprompter or her hand like a hound dog on the IdidherwithmyRod.
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-14-2011, 09:56 PM. Reason: Yea I know I could get a blowjob offa that chick. But not worthy.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

This is getting good, lemme grab my popcorn.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Sarah enjoyed a steamy interracial one-night stand with 6-foot-8 basketball great,

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      i think relevent only that she had the affair, not whom the affair was WITH
                      and that, mostly in consideration of her "stands" on various issues as well as her
                      "i love my family" comments .....
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        it's women like Sarah Palin that the rest of us women should be fighting against.....
                        she gives us all a bad rap.
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

She said beaver roundup. Little did she know that would be a perfect description of her future daughter.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                            Couldn't care less about the coke, but the affair allegations are fairly significant considering what she 'stands' for.
                            You don't understand the religious right. As long as you pay your tithing and acknowledge the priesthood as representatives of God, you can pretty much break all the other rules without getting in trouble. Chances are the priesthood are doing the same. True belief is rare in religion actually. Most people go because their parents went or their grandparents went. Telling the family or community you are going your own way is not easy and can hurt your career, inheritance, or political standing.

It's all about telling people what they want to hear and putting on a show to be accepted and for perks. That's religion in America today. Then you can snort cocaine and fuck basketball players on your own time. It's no different than being in a college class making the professor think you agree with them to get a good grade in the class. With religion there is either an advantage in being in it or you lose too much by leaving. Church's also seem to appeal to people who like attention and are social.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                              She is mental. Funny how she reads a teleprompter or her hand like a hound dog on the IdidherwithmyRod.
                              I wonder if Glenn Rice bent her over an oil drum when he didherwithhisrod.

Comment

Working...