• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In Rare Public Statement, God Tells Pat Robertson to Shut the Fuck Up

In Rare Public Statement, God Tells Pat Robertson to Shut the Fuck Up
    ‘Enough Already With That Moron,’ Says Almighty

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – Rev. Pat Robertson’s controversial remarks in which he advised that it was acceptable to divorce a spouse with Alzheimer’s drew a harsh rebuke from God Almighty, who held a press conference today to tell him to “shut the fuck up.”

The bearded King of the Universe, dressed in His trademark flowing white robe and carrying a lightning bolt, spoke to reporters at New York’s Hyatt Grand Central for forty-five minutes in a press conference specifically called to denounce the televangelist.

“I’ve held My tongue while he’s jabbered on and on about Me punishing this group and that group with floods and earthquakes and such, but this was the last straw,” He said. “Enough already with that moron.”

In addition to debunking Rev. Robertson’s Alzheimer’s statement, the Almighty categorically denied using natural disasters in the past to punish gays, Haitians, and other targets of Rev. Robertson’s scorn.

“Oh, please,” He said. “That’s just weather.”

On another topic, God attempted to put distance between Himself and the presidential candidacy of Gov. Rick Perry of Texas: “Rick Perry is qualified to be President in the same way that Olive Garden is qualified to be Italy.”
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just in case you missed Pat's latest exercise in fucking stupidity......

I wonder if Nancy Reagan watches the 700 Club?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      On another topic, God attempted to put distance between Himself and the presidential candidacy of Gov. Rick Perry of Texas: “Rick Perry is qualified to be President in the same way that Olive Garden is qualified to be Italy.”
      fucking classic. God sounds like one of my drinking buddies.

BTW, every Italian-American I've ever met considers calling what Olive Garden does as an not "Italian Food".
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think that was God's point. He could have just as easily said "the same way Taco Bell is qualified to be Mexico" or "Panda Express is qualified to be China".
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          fucking classic. God sounds like one of my drinking buddies.
          Of course. Who do ye think taught Me that whole "turning water into wine" thing?

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...