• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Nascar

Alright...

Freakin' Kevin Harvick cuts off Kenseth...Kenseth rubs him...and passes him...

Then...Harvick...rubs Kenseth in retaliation...and spins him out causing a caution...

Kenseth runs down Harvick on the caution...and ultimately spins Harvick out...

Um...this is a bit more than sucker punches...lmfao...

what a bunch of freakin' morons...oh well...it was fun to watch...I can't wait to see the interview...

"I'd like to thank NAPA, AND LOWE'S AND HOME DEPOT For sponsoring the asswhuppin' I'm about to put on that jackass for spinning me out..."

LMFAO...

Where's Cole Trickle when you need him...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Re: Nascar

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

LMFAO...

Where's Cole Trickle when you need him...
    Bro, I just replied in the homo thread with "Where's Bobby Allison when you need him" before I even read this.
    LMMFAO!

Comment

• YankeeRose

In the post race interview on MRN, Gordon made a point of apologising to the fans for the race ending like it did after all the previous time spent under caution....and for all the mishaps in the pits and on the track that deprived the fans of the finish they wanted to see.He felt that they had been cheated and I agree. Seems like every race there is a new rule that only a few remember. As far as the finish is concerned, personally I feel that anything under 10 laps should be red flagged and the remaining laps be a shootout to the finish.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Re: Re: Nascar

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Bro, I just replied in the homo thread with "Where's Bobby Allison when you need him" before I even read this.
        LMMFAO!
        Evil minds think alike...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...I wouldn't have wanted to see what the fuck would have happened had Johnson not won the race after the pit road fuck up...

but you gotta think that some of these guys are spinning out on purpose to top off...or get better gas mileage...it was getting mighty suspicious out there...especially Stewart's spin out...

and christ...you mean to tell me...as it stands now...only 10 fucking cars are going to be racing the last 10 races?

you have to be kidding me...

Comment

• YankeeRose

spinnin out on purpose happens all the time...usually its not so obvious though...lol The points system still needs a lot of work, that's obvious...but I'm sure, with their recent habit of changing rules to suit themselves, NASCAR will allow for provisionals or something to enable a descent sized field.

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YankeeRose
              In the post race interview on MRN, Gordon made a point of apologising to the fans for the race ending like it did after all the previous time spent under caution....and for all the mishaps in the pits and on the track that deprived the fans of the finish they wanted to see.He felt that they had been cheated and I agree. Seems like every race there is a new rule that only a few remember. As far as the finish is concerned, personally I feel that anything under 10 laps should be red flagged and the remaining laps be a shootout to the finish.
              It's all bullshit. I went to the truck race here...the first one at AMS. Contradictory NASCAR bullshit....they let the truck races finish under green to build interest....big money in Nextel cup's another pile altogether.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by YankeeRose
                spinnin out on purpose happens all the time...usually its not so obvious though...lol The points system still needs a lot of work, that's obvious...but I'm sure, with their recent habit of changing rules to suit themselves, NASCAR will allow for provisionals or something to enable a descent sized field.
                Just what they need to do...keep turning off fans...

Comment

• BrownSound1
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

I can't get into NASCAR...it's just TOO redneck for even me, well that and "wrasslin'." Around here, if you want to get a fight started then just say something about about Big E....you'll have beer bottles and fists thrown at you so quick your head will spin.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Brownie...you have no idea...the morons here in NC still hold out three fingers whenever it's three o'clock...lmfao...

If Jr. ever dies...

everyone in the state of NC will wreck holding out 8 fingers...the morons...

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Feel free to try this out:

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?
                      Their last big hit was the wall.

I'm just passin' it along, I didn't fucking come up with it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

lmfao...classic...

was I allowed to say that...

christ...if people in this state hear me say that...I'll get hung by the EKK...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Brownie...you have no idea...the morons here in NC still hold out three fingers whenever it's three o'clock...lmfao...

If Jr. ever dies...

everyone in the state of NC will wreck holding out 8 fingers...the morons...
                          Now THAT'S redneck my friends....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Amen...my brother...Amen...

lmfao...my wife was watching with me last week...

and at the third lap...she held up three fingers...

lmfao....and started laughing her ass off...

When she's shocked at someone patheticness about sports (being I'm in the upper echelon in that respect)...that's saying something...

Comment

Working...