PDA

View Full Version : Nascar

POJO_Risin
06-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Alright...

Freakin' Kevin Harvick cuts off Kenseth...Kenseth rubs him...and passes him...

Then...Harvick...rubs Kenseth in retaliation...and spins him out causing a caution...

Kenseth runs down Harvick on the caution...and ultimately spins Harvick out...

Um...this is a bit more than sucker punches...lmfao...

what a bunch of freakin' morons...oh well...it was fun to watch...I can't wait to see the interview...

"I'd like to thank NAPA, AND LOWE'S AND HOME DEPOT For sponsoring the asswhuppin' I'm about to put on that jackass for spinning me out..."

LMFAO...

Where's Cole Trickle when you need him...

rustoffa
06-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

LMFAO...

Where's Cole Trickle when you need him...

Bro, I just replied in the homo thread with "Where's Bobby Allison when you need him" before I even read this.
LMMFAO!

YankeeRose
06-13-2004, 11:19 PM
In the post race interview on MRN, Gordon made a point of apologising to the fans for the race ending like it did after all the previous time spent under caution....and for all the mishaps in the pits and on the track that deprived the fans of the finish they wanted to see.He felt that they had been cheated and I agree. Seems like every race there is a new rule that only a few remember. As far as the finish is concerned, personally I feel that anything under 10 laps should be red flagged and the remaining laps be a shootout to the finish.

POJO_Risin
06-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Bro, I just replied in the homo thread with "Where's Bobby Allison when you need him" before I even read this.
LMMFAO!

Evil minds think alike...

POJO_Risin
06-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Well...I wouldn't have wanted to see what the fuck would have happened had Johnson not won the race after the pit road fuck up...

but you gotta think that some of these guys are spinning out on purpose to top off...or get better gas mileage...it was getting mighty suspicious out there...especially Stewart's spin out...

and christ...you mean to tell me...as it stands now...only 10 fucking cars are going to be racing the last 10 races?

you have to be kidding me...

YankeeRose
06-13-2004, 11:53 PM
spinnin out on purpose happens all the time...usually its not so obvious though...lol The points system still needs a lot of work, that's obvious...but I'm sure, with their recent habit of changing rules to suit themselves, NASCAR will allow for provisionals or something to enable a descent sized field.

rustoffa
06-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
In the post race interview on MRN, Gordon made a point of apologising to the fans for the race ending like it did after all the previous time spent under caution....and for all the mishaps in the pits and on the track that deprived the fans of the finish they wanted to see.He felt that they had been cheated and I agree. Seems like every race there is a new rule that only a few remember. As far as the finish is concerned, personally I feel that anything under 10 laps should be red flagged and the remaining laps be a shootout to the finish.
It's all bullshit. I went to the truck race here...the first one at AMS. Contradictory NASCAR bullshit....they let the truck races finish under green to build interest....big money in Nextel cup's another pile altogether.

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
spinnin out on purpose happens all the time...usually its not so obvious though...lol The points system still needs a lot of work, that's obvious...but I'm sure, with their recent habit of changing rules to suit themselves, NASCAR will allow for provisionals or something to enable a descent sized field.

Just what they need to do...keep turning off fans...

BrownSound1
06-14-2004, 01:17 AM
I can't get into NASCAR...it's just TOO redneck for even me, well that and "wrasslin'." Around here, if you want to get a fight started then just say something about about Big E....you'll have beer bottles and fists thrown at you so quick your head will spin.

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Brownie...you have no idea...the morons here in NC still hold out three fingers whenever it's three o'clock...lmfao...

If Jr. ever dies...

everyone in the state of NC will wreck holding out 8 fingers...the morons...

rustoffa
06-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Feel free to try this out:

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?
Their last big hit was the wall.

I'm just passin' it along, I didn't fucking come up with it.

POJO_Risin
06-14-2004, 11:31 PM
lmfao...classic...

was I allowed to say that...

christ...if people in this state hear me say that...I'll get hung by the EKK...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Brownie...you have no idea...the morons here in NC still hold out three fingers whenever it's three o'clock...lmfao...

If Jr. ever dies...

everyone in the state of NC will wreck holding out 8 fingers...the morons...

Now THAT'S redneck my friends....

POJO_Risin
06-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Amen...my brother...Amen...

lmfao...my wife was watching with me last week...

and at the third lap...she held up three fingers...

lmfao....and started laughing her ass off...

When she's shocked at someone patheticness about sports (being I'm in the upper echelon in that respect)...that's saying something...