Here off and on since 1999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here off and on since 1999

Ive been coming on this web site off and on for the last twelve years. I've been waiting along time for this. I'm gonna blast this album over my car stereo everywhere I go. I love these guys. I just hate getting old. I hope this album sells ten million copies.

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi soder13! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

what the sheol smilie is that? is it sniffing the sock or blowing the sock?

Comment

Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
          what the sheol smilie is that? is it sniffing the sock or blowing the sock?
          Fornicating the sock.
          It derived from a odd site, but with some great smilies!

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be happy if it sells tens of copies... it's not the 80's and VH doesn't have the selling power it once had.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Doesn't matter to me how many copies it sells. Just needs to be put out. At the very least it will sell one copy, because I'm gonna buy it no matter what. If I like it, it'll get spin time in my disc player, even if it fails to go gold.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

How many copies it sells is irrelevant. Alot of people will be happy just to see this album EXIST.

Van Halen - The Dutch Democracy
                Summer 2039

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                  He's been 49 for like 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X