• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Frances Bean Cobain today....

Article link here
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I feel like a dirty old man even looking at those pictures. Fortunately, she got her daddy's looks and not her psycho cunt mother's.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

I give thanks not for the normal reasons. It is amazing to me how time flies and how children really are just sponges. I wish her the best.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I can't even begin to imagine how fucked in the head she is. I'd still hit it though, just sayin...
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe you could fuck the crazy out of her...?
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm willing to try as long as I never have to meet her piece of shit mother..
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

*Her mother I would take to the mat any day.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-21-2011, 10:51 PM. Reason: *just don't look at the ultrasounds Bean.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

I would fuck the living shit out of her! She is SMOKING HOT!

Me drools...

Fapfapfapfapfap....

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I feel like a dirty old man even looking at those pictures. Fortunately, she got her daddy's looks and not her psycho cunt mother's.

Definitely Kurts eyes. Deep. As for Courtney, she was a very beautiful woman. But drugs and overall lack of hygiene and giving a crap have made her look like holy hell. Such a shame. She is past the point of return now. Way too much mileage on that old drivetrain.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

I can only imagine how difficult her life must have been.

Does she actually 'do' anything; or is she famous for being famous?
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by binnie

I googled her, she does art under 'Fiddle Tim' - it's cool stuff and all, but nothing that I haven't seen in any good artists sketch book. She had a showing in CA and all of her pieces sold.. I'm sure it's because it's Kurts daughter. She definitely has Kurt's eye and style for art.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Probably a little less difficult than it could have been, considering it was Kurt's mom and sister who raised her most of the time, and not Cuntney. So at least she had some stability there.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

At least she's not another 'celebrity child' like Nicole Ritchie etc.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

At least she is famous for having super famous (cult like status) parent(s). Who really idolized Mr & Mrs Hilton because of their hotel chain? Or Mr Kardashian for his awesome lawyerness? Or even worse all these people like Snooki who are rich & famous for doing nothing but being obnoxious & whoreish. All these other girls ever did was allow a sex tape to be "leaked".

I'm totally fine with Frances Bean being famous for being Kurts daughter and doing nothing. It sure beats doing a reality show or being in the tabloids every other day for her fame. You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                              . You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.
                              Bingo. A bit like the oldest Osbourne daughter who refused the lime-light.

Comment

Working...