Clear All
  • mohican
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2011

GnR on Meeting DLR

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Bret Michael's comes up to our table and says "Can I hang with you guys?" and we tell Brett to get lost. LOL!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

So funny as such a great Dave story. Poor Brett Michaels lol. And poor Sebastian. No one would let him finish his Dave story & he kept trying so hard.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

lol what great way to start the day

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by mohican
          Fuck those clowns. Dave was speaking the truth!

I'm amazed Trunk pulled their coch's out of his mouth long enough to ask those questions and giggle like a silly bitch at their anecdotes...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I thought I was the only one to call the bartender "medic"..that's awesome!!

You would expect Axl to tread lightly when it comes to Roth.
            GnR was the opening band on the Skyscraper tour, until Dave had to throw them off and replace them with Poison. Because even though GnR was still an up and coming band at the time, Axl was already pulling his not going onstage "until the moon enters the 3rd house" dippy cosmic bullshit. It fucked up alot of the shows and pissed the audience off.

And Sebastian is not much more than Axl's free PR guy.

Look at where both of them are now......Daves "pretenders to the throne" remark was dead on the money.

The ginger kid & the loser.....fuck the both of 'em.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Always thought Sebitchtian was a Roth wannabe. AxHole not so much. He seemed to be an original nutcase all on his own, or maybe a Steven Tyler wannabe. Of course Steven Tyler was a Mick Jagger wannabe, so would that make AxHole a Mick Wannabe once removed??

Seems like a good time to throw this in.......

And Trunk, as usual, fucking Hagar lover that he is, can't stop taking shots at Dave. Idiot...
              Last edited by FORD; 09-25-2011, 03:13 PM.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

I was at the Aerosmith show those two dopes are talking about. If Axl was singing "Train Kept A Rollin", then it was backstage in some broom closet where no one could hear him.
                They didn't bring him out until their 2nd encore, "Mama Kin".

It was one of Aerosmiths better shows, they were fucking ON. Tyler came out and took everybody to fuckin' school. (taped background vocals aside, of course).

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

All I hear is 3 ass clowns sucking each other's cocks. Dave was right --- Axl & Bach were brief pretenders to the throne because no one gave a shit about them after 1992.

Trunk is too much of a Hagar-lover for anyone to take seriously.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

Agreed.
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                      You would expect Axl to tread lightly when it comes to Roth.
                      GnR was the opening band on the Skyscraper tour, until Dave had to throw them off and replace them with Poison. Because even though GnR was still an up and coming band at the time, Axl was already pulling his not going onstage "until the moon enters the 3rd house" dippy cosmic bullshit. It fucked up alot of the shows and pissed the audience off..
                      I would expect anyone who can't carry the jock of another to tread lightly around that person. I've only seen GnR once, opening for Motley Crue on the Dr Feelgood tour. I was SO excited to see them but most people in the audience had no clue who they were at that time. They came out and were awful. Not only did Motley kick thier asses over the moon, but Van Halen in their prime? Not in the same universe. VH would have wiped the fucking stage with GnR without taking a deep breath.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

GNR were patchy live. I think that's why by the time they got to UYI tour they needed a backing band of 15.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          GnR was the opening band on the Skyscraper tour, until Dave had to throw them off and replace them with Poison. Because even though GnR was still an up and coming band at the time, Axl was already pulling his not going onstage "until the moon enters the 3rd house" dippy cosmic bullshit. It fucked up alot of the shows and pissed the audience off.
                          i never heard that before now...always thought Poison opened the whole tour.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

a quick Google found this:

Going out as the opening act for The Cult and the Japanese metal band EZO, Guns N' Roses got their first taste of the road. Next the band opened for Motley Crue, the reigning Hollywood bad boys who at first looked down at these impudent upstarts but later became their partners in crime. The band was then penciled in on a tour with David Lee Roth but at the zero hour, Roth freaked and G N' R went out with Iron Maiden instead. After a period of clawing at every scrap tossed their way, the band was finally beginning to get the big breaks.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...