X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

"I Called You a Liberal Nut bar not a Nut case"

This is a great interview. The guest is spot on and the interviewer tries to make him look like some hippy dip fruit nut and fails miserably.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Yup......right on the money....

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The thing to be aware of in these protests is when someone comes in and says we need redistribution of wealth or we need to change the system question that big time. You are going to see some big money come into this thing trying to hijack it. I wouldn't put it past some of these corrupt bankers like George Soros bankrolling what looks like a movement of the people to try and get people to sell their rights out on a promise of equality. When someone comes in and says they are going to take care of you they usually always take care of themselves so be very careful about giving your power away to anyone.

Also, these protests become a joke when they are only pointed at Wall Street and not the politicians in Washington DC who allowed the banking corruption to happen. We had laws on the books to avoid this situation. Those were changed. It was Washington that gave the banks our money and saddled us with the debt. Washington should have said,"Oh, it looks like you guys mismanaged yourselves and why should the public treasury be used to bail your foolish asses out?" Also the point should have been made is there would be an investigation into any corruption and lawbreaking in the matter.

It should be called the banking/political/and corporate corruption protest. You have to finger everyone to have a legitimate protest or it's going to get steered to a redistribution of wealth, entitlement thing. Nothing is going to come from it anyways unless individuals themselves go back home and intelligently get involved in the political process. Nothing good usually comes out of an angry mob mentality. That can be steered too easily.

My main question to people is exactly what do they want to accomplish with this protest? Ok people are angry. Duh. Now what? Where's this going? Is some unknown figure going to suddenly rise up out of this and call all the politicians out and try and sell themselves as the new solution? Is some established politician going to try and hijack this?

I think you are going to have so many groups come into this thing it will degrade to a three ring circus and we will be back to filling out a ballot and dropping it in a box. That's unless people are really serious about getting violent and arming themselves and causing some real carnage that way. I don't see that happening. Oh somebody may try and fuel that type of response but it won't work.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-17-2011, 12:42 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...