PDA

View Full Version : 9 yrold Driver pulled over!!!

Matt White
10-18-2011, 10:36 PM
You have to see it to believe it!

http://detnews.com/article/20111017/METRO/110170407/Cops-stop-9-year-old-%e2%80%98good%e2%80%99-driver

Go to the link...THEY"VE GOT VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!

Cops stop 9-year-old 'good' driver

Brownstown Township— Police say they stopped a 9-year-old who was driving her father to the store because he had been drinking.

Authorities are not identifying the girl but are releasing details of the police stop, which occurred around 2:46 a.m. Oct. 8 on King Road near Dean Road. The young child had to use a booster seat to reach the steering wheel, Brownstown Det. Lt. Robert Grant said today.

Grant said the girl was surprised when police pulled the car over.

"What did you stop me for? I'm driving good," Grant quoted the child as telling police.

"The child was under the impression that she's a good driver and that it was OK," said Grant. "She is a sweet girl."

The child told police that her father had allowed her to drive before and that her father took her out to drive because he had been drinking whiskey all night. Grant said Wayne County Child Protective Services officials have been called in to investigate the father.

The little girl was turned over to her maternal grandfather when police were not able to reach her mother in Lincoln Park. The parents are separated, and the child was with her father for the weekend.

The father, identified as 39-year-old Shawn Weimer, has been charged with second- and fourth-degree child abuse. Police also charged the father with being a habitual offender in connection with convictions on four previous felonies. The father was arraigned Oct. 10 in 33rd District Court in Woodhaven.

He is due back in court Tuesday in connection with the case.

bwilliams@detnews.com

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111017/METRO/110170407/Cops-stop-9-year-old-‘good’-driver#ixzz1bBuvABah

Scary that people like this reproduce!!!

FORD
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Who knew Starsky & Hutch had a van? :biggrin:

ashstralia
10-18-2011, 11:44 PM
they showed this on the news here. she even bragged about being good at parking!

Diamondjimi
10-19-2011, 02:19 AM
:lol:

Nitro Express
10-19-2011, 10:53 AM
I took my mom's Cadillac for a joy ride when I was about 9 or 10. I would have a hard time parking the huge boat but I would take it for rides around the neighborhood when my parents weren't home. My biggest fear was having the neighbors see me and rat me out. I only did it a few times out of fear of getting caught.

My uncle would let me drive an old pickup out on his farm so I had that driving bug. I was ready to go. LOL!

At least the kid kept her old drunk daddy from getting behind the wheel.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
10-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Got to teach the kid how to drive the one ton diesel so you have a designated driver when you are too fucked up to drive home. Hey kid. Come to the bar with me. I will buy you all the Coca Cola and popcorn you want and you can even play the pool tables. Just don't tell mom about the other women dad sometimes brings home while mommy is working the nightshift at the hospital.

Seshmeister
10-19-2011, 02:55 PM
http://images.wikia.com/indianajones/images/1/14/ShortRound.jpg

"Hey Indy, you 4th degree child abuser!"

Nitro Express
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Any nine year old can drive an automatic. The day they find one driving a dual stick GMC truck is the day I will be truly impressed.