• Show
Clear All
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

CNNMoney: Behind the Scenes With Kiss

Six minute video here.
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Like him or hate him Gene Simmons is what kept KISS going over all these years. You have to have at least one with it person in a band to keep the thing going. That's what Van Halen lost. Dave was always in the game. He totally used the whole new at the time MTV medium to great effect. Do you think the Van Halens would have done that? Dave was at the peak of his game when the Van Halens got lazy and didn't want to take advantage of their success. But then it's hard to see the big picture when you are drunk all the time.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't like Gene Simmons.

I think he's pretty horrible individual and I don't like his attitude to morality, music, politics or life in general.

And that's just what he presents to the public so fuck knows how bad he really is.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Geddy Lee likes Gene. Simmons has his faults but over the years a lot of people who have dealt with him say he's fair in business. He's tough but fair. I had a friend who managed a hotel where a lot of famous people and bands wold stay at. He said the whole KISS organization were always great to deal with. He said it was ran top notch. One of the great rock bands and they shamelessly marketed themselves.

The business world is very tough. It will eat liberals for lunch because they want everything made equal and fair. Business does not work that way and neither does nature. Also nobody will have as much of an interest in you or your family than yourself. That's Gene. He's not politically correct and he doesn't expect the world to be made fair and equal for him. Look at Steve Jobs. He started off as a liberal but after starting a successful business and being in the business world he was far from being a liberal when he passed away. You just can't build something like that and be liberal. You won't be competitive enough to keep it all going. To survive your outlook on life will change out of necessity. Such people rarely win popularity contests. I guess that's where the saying it's lonely at the top comes from.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I couldn't agree less

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            It will eat liberals for lunch because they want everything made equal and fair. Business does not work that way and neither does nature. Also nobody will have as much of an interest in you or your family than yourself.
            Comedy.

Put me in a room with Rush Limbaugh or anyone's family and we will follow your thought process.

Here I go at your Family's Thanksgiving. I will kill all of you...and take what I like.

Come on I dare you...put me in a room with your family being as "Liberal" as my feet can kick...and let's rock.

Lol there are very few Men alive and especially no women or children that will stop me taking what I want from anybody. Just the way it is.

Morality was taught in business before they brainwashed you.

Put me in cage match with Ted Nugent.....I suggest you better sell Ted Short if you want to make money. It will all be in the side bets.

I will fuck any Republican up anytime at their own game. Name it.

Nothing personal....just following your thought process....and I was blessed with a fast good brain, a big fast body, if you saw me on the street...you would say "I do not want to fuck with that dude." Even then I would already be saying something kind to you and your family...no one would get hurt. Kindness is something that perhaps you should remember when you want to talk survival. So "know" we will play out how fair that will be for you...up close. I won't follow a flawed "take what I want" philosophy. Even though I could.

Comedy.

The fact that fat fucks who pronounce "Survival of the Fittest" never actually do anything (Rush and company) crack me up.

Name the political office Rush Limbaugh has held?

The Republican Party lost it long ago when they parrot someone that has accomplished nothing....or "dose" Rush talk about his Cure for Cancer on "Science Friday"?

It is ridiculous for the party of "Christians" to expouse "Survival of the Fittest".

Pump that Irony.

Rush the Band is kind...and knows Business.
            Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-21-2011, 10:17 PM. Reason: Survival of the fittest means I will live in your house...with your wife. Sorry.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Seriously:

Here is your Buddy! I hope your Survival of the Fittest rocks your world.

PITTSBURGH — The former CEO of bankrupt soft drink maker Le-Nature's Inc. received the longest prison sentence ever today for a financial fraud in the 25-county western Pennsylvania federal court district, for the largest such crime ever prosecuted in that jurisdiction.

Senior U.S. District Judge Alan Bloch sentenced Gregory Podlucky, of Ligonier, to 20 years in prison after determining he defrauded investors, vendors and, mostly, lenders out of $684 million.

Because the case is so complicated, the judge said he'd rule later on how much restitution he'll order — the law mandates it in such cases — though all parties acknowledge Podlucky's likely to repay only a minute fraction.

Assistant U.S. Attorney James Garrett called the fraud "a financial mirage the likes of which I had never even dreamt could have been created."

The 51-year-old Podlucky expressed contrition, crying as he told the judge, "I am nothing but a filthy rag, the things that I did are abominable."

Garrett argued such remorse, if even genuine, was much too little — given the scope of the losses and because Le-Nature's went belly-up, idling 240 workers in 2006 — and too late — in that Podlucky was caught laundering money only last year by selling rare jewels bought with the stolen money at a Sotheby's auction.

"This defendant is a man who will stop at nothing; a man who answers only to his own ego," Garrett said.

The prosecutor recalled the testimony of top executives about the foul-mouthed, dictatorial style Podlucky used to bully them into cooking the company's books down to a shabbily treated "go-fer." That man was not only told to shine Podlucky's shoes, but to take them off, put them back on "and then tie them, and be sure to pull the socks up," Garrett said.

Podlucky professed to be a changed man, after his pastor testified to that effect, and even stumbled over religious terms in asking Bloch for mercy.

"I am appalled at my actions, Lord, I mean, your honor, and I have asked for forgiveness of these sins because that's what they are," Podlucky said while weeping.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-21-2011, 10:40 PM.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                Rush the Band is kind...and knows Business.
                Well.... they are the only band who survived having Ray Danniels as a manager.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Here is your buddy!

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Love and listen to Rush Limbaugh please. He is the best person you can base your own views on.
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-23-2011, 08:15 PM. Reason: Enjoy!

Comment

Working...