Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

For the Liberals

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

If the liberals want to redistribute wealth then they can redistribute it amongst themselves. Thay can all take their money and throw it into a central fund and build their utopian dream. The rest of us who are skeptical can stand on the sidelines and see how it goes. I say give em a big chunk of land somewhere and let them do everything they want to do and we will see how it works out. It probably will work out well if everyone in the community is honest. All I can say is good luck with that one.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

CHL
      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      CHL can refer to:
      [edit]Ice hockey

Canadian Hockey League (1975-present), the umbrella organization for Canadian major junior hockey
      Central Hockey League, now the Central Canada Hockey League (1961-present), a Junior A ice hockey league
      Central Hockey League (1992-present), a minor professional ice hockey league in the United States
      Central Hockey League (1963–1984), a minor professional ice hockey league in the United States
      Champions Hockey League of Europe (2008-2009)
      Colonial Hockey League, later known as the United Hockey League (1991-2010), a minor professional ice hockey league in the United States and Canada, now part of the Central Hockey League
      Coloured Hockey League (1894-1930), an all-black ice hockey league that operated in Nova Scotia
      Kontinental Hockey League (2007-present), successor to the Russian Superleague, joined with other top east-European teams
      [edit]Other uses

California Historical Landmark, a designation for historic sites in California
      Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, the public-sector healthcare provider in Luxembourg City
      Chain Home Low, a radar system used by the British Royal Air Force during World War II
      Chile's ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code
      China Mobile's symbol on the New York Stock Exchange and on American Depository Receipts
      Classical Hodgkin's lymphoma
      Concealed Handgun License, a legal authorization to carry concealed handguns used in some US states
      Conductive hearing loss, a hearing disorder where there is a problem conducting sound waves through parts of the ear
      County Hall, London, in the United Kingdom
      [edit]See also

Central Hockey League (disambiguation)
      Continental Hockey League (disambiguation)
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The riverside store will also sell you your summer picnic booze. I love where you can buy a Colt 45 and then a bottle of Colt 45 in the same store.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Krocket Keller. Don't know what his middle name is, but you can bet your soul it starts with "K".
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Kinda sums up all of Jerkoffmeister's posts right there...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...