LA Times June 9 51 44

Gallup June 8 50 44

Zogby June 7 44 42

ARG June 3 48 46
    sigpic
  • John Ashcroft
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Dude, I've gotta say... That avatar is awesome!

I fuckin laugh everytime I see it.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

wait!! NEW POLL

DaveIsKIng 55%
      Bush 40%
      QUEERY 5%
      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Re: Kerry ahead of Bush

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
        Poll Date John Kerry George Bush

Fox News June 9 45 43

LA Times June 9 51 44

Gallup June 8 50 44

Zogby June 7 44 42

ARG June 3 48 46
        Steve, Steve, Steve, don't let your hate blind you. Polls can be manipulated to porve whateer someone wants to prove. CAse in point --

TWISTED: LA Times Poll Had Sample With 38% Democrats, 25% Republicans
        Tue Jun 15 2004 10:13:47 ET

Sen. John Kerry "has taken big lead," according "to an L.A. Times poll."

But the Times poll that showed Kerry "beating Bush by 7 points" has created a controversy over whether the poll's sample accurately reflects the population as whole, ROLL CALL reports on Tuesday.

"Not counting independents, the Times' results were calculated on a sample made up of 38 percent Democrats and 25 percent Republicans -- a huge and unheard-of margin," ROLL CALL claims.

Developing...

not saying this is what the LA Times wanted, but probability comes into effect here. Polls aren't reliable.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lucky wilbury

to show how far out hte la times is:

Here's the LA Times poll less than four weeks before the California recall election last October: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/t...imes_poll-state

California voters are almost evenly split on whether to recall Gov. Gray Davis, and Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante retains a narrow lead over Arnold Schwarzenegger in the tightening race for a successor, according to a new Los Angeles Times poll.

Likely voters in the Oct. 7 election support the ouster of Davis by 50% to 47%, with just 3% undecided, the poll found. The result, a statistical tossup, is virtually unchanged from an August Times poll. ...

More volatile than the referendum on Davis is the contest for a replacement. Bustamante, the only well-known Democrat in the race, leads with 30%, followed by two Republicans: Schwarzenegger with 25% and state Sen. Tom McClintock of Thousand Oaks with 18%.

Davis lost the recall election by 10 points, and Schwarzenegger beat Bustamante by 16 points.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

How big a lead did Dukakis have over Bush I in '88? Wasn't it 16 points a few months before the election.

Polls don't mean shit right now.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Yes Kerry is ahead(and Bush is doing it all on his own)...and the polls will up and down for both sides throughout the summer...

Then again, if the polls said the chimp was ahead...what would the repukes be claiming??

the race continues...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I'd be claiming the same thing. Polls aren't completely representative of the whole, just representative of the group polled.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Polls are only good for my lady to dance on and get saucy on, other than that i'll see you all on Election Day 2004...those are the only polls that matter ya know?

Comment

Working...