I'm all for younger girls hitting on me, but this was RIDICULOUS...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I'm all for younger girls hitting on me, but this was RIDICULOUS...

Totally had a "SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN!!!" moment Saturday night...

First, let me preface this by saying, I'm not one to usually complain about being a guy my age that younger girls still talk to, but something happened Saturday night that just completely caught me off guard, but it's too funny not to share.

So I went out with a bunch of girls I know (some co-workers, some not) for dinner and drinks in the valley, and after dinner we ended up at a favorite local Hookah bar. Not a huge fan of tobacco myself, but the ambiance is nice and there's always pretty girls there, so I rarely object to going to hang there for an hour or two.

At some point in the evening I get up to tap a kidney, and someone is apparently camping in the Men's room. I stand there waiting my turn patiently, and after a few minutes an extremely attractive young lady (key word: YOUNG) walks up, says hi, and proceeds to enter the unoccupied ladies room. After a second, she sticks her head out the door, smiles and says "Did you want to go, too?" and motions me into the bathroom. I'm more than a little caught off guard because A) Generally I've only been asked to join young ladies in Women's rooms in HOLLYWOOD in the past, and that was usually after introductions had been exchanged, etc and B ) I get a second look at this girl and she looks like she can't be a DAY over 16!!! And please note, she wasn't offering to give up the bathroom for me, she wanted me to join her. Visions of getting arrested for child molestation were flashing through my head as fast as every other naughty visual involving this hottie you can think of, and against my better judgment I politely declined. "Are you SURE?" she asks, smiling..."It's cool, but thanks so much for offering" I say. She goes back in, the camper in the men's room still hasn't come out by the time she finishes. She comes out, smiles again, says "See you later, have a nice evening" and giggles like a schoolgirl as she walks away (also not helping with the 'she's underage' vibe), and moments later, some drunken fool finally exits the men's room. But I can't help thinking not only could I have had some random sex in a public restroom, I could have potentially been a child molester in one fell swoop! My friends have since reminded me you HAVE TO BE 18 at minimum to be in there, so maybe she WAS legal??

Turns out she was at the table next to me with some dude, but might not have been a boyfriend, she may have been there with friends like me. Many more smiles and winks were exchanged the remainder of the evening, so she's clearly not pissed, hopefully will ask again next visit, think I've seen her there before - hopefully it wasn't a one-shot thing.

But I can remember a time when there would have been absolutely ZERO hesitation on my part, though - hot girl offers, I'm single - WHY NOT? I REEEALLY don't like this "conscience" thing I'm developing as I get older... I mean I may possibly "still have it" - but what good is it gonna do me if I'm at the point where I'm OVER-THINKING these scenarios?? I should have just dove in and dealt with the feelings of guilt after...now I'm just kicking myself.

I mean....what happened to me??
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't think you were over thinking at all.

I think the defence of 'I met her in an over 18s location' has been tried many times and often doesn't hold up in court.

These kind of girls are usually a type which are a bit damaged and no offence but she probably has some unpleasant Daddy issues.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

the older we get, the younger they look.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was too old for my last dentist.

Not that the issue arose but still...

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

A club was once sued for 1.23 million $ by a female's family. The fact she used a fake ID ( a very good one, I might add) held no relevance to the case. If you thought she was not a day over 16, she most likely was not a day over 16.

The plainest lure to use toward a mark is a sexual exploit.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Well, that makes me feel a little bit better...thanks, all.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              These kind of girls are usually a type which are a bit damaged and no offence but she probably has some unpleasant Daddy issues.
              Totally tend to agree with that...like I said, that sort of thing would've been a bit less shocking had we been introduced at least, but this seemed like a completely random "Hey, you're cute - wanna fuck??" I mean, I LIKE FORWARD GIRLS, but geez...

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              the older we get, the younger they look.

That part may be true too, but there's both a high school and a community college near my office, and I can usually still tell the difference...this girl...could've gone either way, hence the hesitation.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                I mean....what happened to me??
                I think it's more like what didn't happen to you.... herpes. That's what.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

She's just tired of all the immature boys around her age and wanted a real man.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

ole j-hale ain't gonna sleep for a week thinkin' what mighta been, tho.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Personally, I would have just banged that girl's mom or grandma!

I'm quite a pervy wanker as you can tell.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I think it's more like what didn't happen to you.... herpes. That's what.
                        NO kidding, right?

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        She's just tired of all the immature boys around her age and wanted a real man.
                        Again, no problem with that, but an introduction would have done wonders to remove some of the randomness...I mean, "Hi, my name is ______ - wanna fuck?" would've completely changed the dynamic...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Come on man. Chances like that just go come around very often. I would be regretting not at least going on in and taking a leak just to see what the chick had in mind.

I think you should go back next week and see if you can find her again.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No problem going out with the young ladies, just have you hand firmly on your wallet.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                              Come on man. Chances like that just go come around very often. I would be regretting not at least going on in and taking a leak just to see what the chick had in mind.

I think you should go back next week and see if you can find her again.
                              Actually, to hear my dude friends in the same demographic tell it, it doesn't happen as often to THEM these days.. so not complaining.
                              Like I said, it's a favorite local haunt, pretty sure I've seen her there before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility I'll run into her there again. And she seems interested, but I just want to verify I'm not breaking any laws before I attempt to go there.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...