PDA

View Full Version : I'm all for younger girls hitting on me, but this was RIDICULOUS...

jhale667
10-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Totally had a "SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN!!!" moment Saturday night...

First, let me preface this by saying, I'm not one to usually complain about being a guy my age that younger girls still talk to, but something happened Saturday night that just completely caught me off guard, but it's too funny not to share.

So I went out with a bunch of girls I know (some co-workers, some not) for dinner and drinks in the valley, and after dinner we ended up at a favorite local Hookah bar. Not a huge fan of tobacco myself, but the ambiance is nice and there's always pretty girls there, so I rarely object to going to hang there for an hour or two.

At some point in the evening I get up to tap a kidney, and someone is apparently camping in the Men's room. I stand there waiting my turn patiently, and after a few minutes an extremely attractive young lady (key word: YOUNG) walks up, says hi, and proceeds to enter the unoccupied ladies room. After a second, she sticks her head out the door, smiles and says "Did you want to go, too?" and motions me into the bathroom. I'm more than a little caught off guard because A) Generally I've only been asked to join young ladies in Women's rooms in HOLLYWOOD in the past, and that was usually after introductions had been exchanged, etc and B ) I get a second look at this girl and she looks like she can't be a DAY over 16!!! And please note, she wasn't offering to give up the bathroom for me, she wanted me to join her. Visions of getting arrested for child molestation were flashing through my head as fast as every other naughty visual involving this hottie you can think of, and against my better judgment I politely declined. "Are you SURE?" she asks, smiling..."It's cool, but thanks so much for offering" I say. She goes back in, the camper in the men's room still hasn't come out by the time she finishes. She comes out, smiles again, says "See you later, have a nice evening" and giggles like a schoolgirl as she walks away (also not helping with the 'she's underage' vibe), and moments later, some drunken fool finally exits the men's room. But I can't help thinking not only could I have had some random sex in a public restroom, I could have potentially been a child molester in one fell swoop! My friends have since reminded me you HAVE TO BE 18 at minimum to be in there, so maybe she WAS legal?? :umm:

Turns out she was at the table next to me with some dude, but might not have been a boyfriend, she may have been there with friends like me. Many more smiles and winks were exchanged the remainder of the evening, so she's clearly not pissed, hopefully will ask again next visit, think I've seen her there before - hopefully it wasn't a one-shot thing.

But I can remember a time when there would have been absolutely ZERO hesitation on my part, though - hot girl offers, I'm single - WHY NOT? I REEEALLY don't like this "conscience" thing I'm developing as I get older... I mean I may possibly "still have it" - but what good is it gonna do me if I'm at the point where I'm OVER-THINKING these scenarios?? I should have just dove in and dealt with the feelings of guilt after...now I'm just kicking myself.

I mean....what happened to me?? :lmao:

Seshmeister
10-31-2011, 12:06 PM
I don't think you were over thinking at all.

I think the defence of 'I met her in an over 18s location' has been tried many times and often doesn't hold up in court.

These kind of girls are usually a type which are a bit damaged and no offence but she probably has some unpleasant Daddy issues.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-31-2011, 12:11 PM
the older we get, the younger they look.:doh:

Seshmeister
10-31-2011, 12:16 PM
I was too old for my last dentist.

Not that the issue arose but still...

Blaze
10-31-2011, 12:21 PM
A club was once sued for 1.23 million $ by a female's family. The fact she used a fake ID ( a very good one, I might add) held no relevance to the case. If you thought she was not a day over 16, she most likely was not a day over 16.

The plainest lure to use toward a mark is a sexual exploit. :yo:

jhale667
10-31-2011, 12:25 PM
Well, that makes me feel a little bit better...thanks, all. :)

jhale667
10-31-2011, 12:31 PM
These kind of girls are usually a type which are a bit damaged and no offence but she probably has some unpleasant Daddy issues.

Totally tend to agree with that...like I said, that sort of thing would've been a bit less shocking had we been introduced at least, but this seemed like a completely random "Hey, you're cute - wanna fuck??" I mean, I LIKE FORWARD GIRLS, but geez...

the older we get, the younger they look.:doh:

That part may be true too, but there's both a high school and a community college near my office, and I can usually still tell the difference...this girl...could've gone either way, hence the hesitation.

VAiN
10-31-2011, 01:12 PM
I mean....what happened to me?? :lmao:

I think it's more like what didn't happen to you.... herpes. That's what.

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 01:21 PM
She's just tired of all the immature boys around her age and wanted a real man.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-31-2011, 01:35 PM
ole j-hale ain't gonna sleep for a week thinkin' what mighta been, tho. :blow:

BITEYOASS
10-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Personally, I would have just banged that girl's mom or grandma! :biggrin:

I'm quite a pervy wanker as you can tell.

jhale667
10-31-2011, 01:50 PM

:lmao: NO kidding, right? :D

Again, no problem with that, but an introduction would have done wonders to remove some of the randomness...I mean, "Hi, my name is ______ - wanna fuck?" would've completely changed the dynamic... :lol:

Jagermeister
10-31-2011, 02:07 PM
Come on man. Chances like that just go come around very often. I would be regretting not at least going on in and taking a leak just to see what the chick had in mind.

I think you should go back next week and see if you can find her again.

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 02:14 PM
No problem going out with the young ladies, just have you hand firmly on your wallet.:biggrin:

jhale667
10-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Come on man. Chances like that just go come around very often. I would be regretting not at least going on in and taking a leak just to see what the chick had in mind.

I think you should go back next week and see if you can find her again.

Actually, to hear my dude friends in the same demographic tell it, it doesn't happen as often to THEM these days.. so not complaining.
Like I said, it's a favorite local haunt, pretty sure I've seen her there before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility I'll run into her there again. And she seems interested, but I just want to verify I'm not breaking any laws before I attempt to go there.

Jagermeister
10-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Actually, to hear my dude friends in the same demographic tell it, it doesn't happen as often to THEM these days.. so not complaining.
Like I said, it's a favorite local haunt, pretty sure I've seen her there before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility I'll run into her there again. And she seems interested, but I just want to verify I'm not breaking any laws before I attempt to go there.

Well if it's a bar and she is in it , apparently the bar doesn't care if it's breaking any laws. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 02:44 PM
If you are smoking a hooka you need to have a whole harem of them. Play Abraham and the concubines.

Seshmeister
10-31-2011, 02:45 PM

I also kind of worried about the practicalities of that.

If you need to piss then you aren't going to be able to get a hard on but to piss you would have had to do it in front of her which would be weird and you could well get stage fright. So now you are in a toilet desperate but unable to piss with a 16 year old predatory girl grabbing at your flacid dick which doesn't know if it's coming or going.

This whole situation sounds like it would be fine drunk at 17 but sober in your 40s it's a nightmare. :D

Jagermeister
10-31-2011, 02:52 PM
I also kind of worried about the practicalities of that.

If you need to piss then you aren't going to be able to get a hard on but to piss you would have had to do it in front of her which would be weird and you could well get stage fright. So now you are in a toilet desperate but unable to piss with a 16 year old predatory girl grabbing at your flacid dick which doesn't know if it's coming or going.

This whole situation sounds like it would be fine drunk at 17 but sober in your 40s it's a nightmare. :D

I don't know sounds fun to me in an obviously perverse kind of way. . :biggrin:

Little Texan
10-31-2011, 03:51 PM
I think you made the right decision. It's better to be kicking yourself later about missing out on some young poon than to be kicking yourself for fucking an underage girl and getting several years in prison to reflect on your bad choice, then being a registered sex offender once you got out and being branded a pedophile the rest of your days. Always trust your instincts. A few moments of pleasure isn't worth years in prison, and even if she was of age, if she's willing to give it up that easy to a complete stranger then you know she has done the same with who knows how many other guys. She might have something that Ajax won't scrub off.

jhale667
10-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Trust me, Sesh - stage fright would NOT have been an issue - I'll still pretty much show it to anyone...lol and a cute (predatory) girl grabbing it is still a good thing. I didn't really have to go that bad, it could've waited until after... :D

Well if it's a bar and she is in it , apparently the bar doesn't care if it's breaking any laws. :biggrin:

Problem with that theory is, THEY'd likely just get fined for letting her in...think the penalty for doing her in the bathroom might be a bit more harsh.

jhale667
10-31-2011, 03:59 PM
I think you made the right decision. It's better to be kicking yourself later about missing out on some young poon than to be kicking yourself for fucking an underage girl and getting several years in prison to reflect on your bad choice, then being a registered sex offender once you got out and being branded a pedophile the rest of your days. Always trust your instincts. A few moments of pleasure isn't worth years in prison, and even if she was of age, if she's willing to give it up that easy to a complete stranger then you know she has done the same with who knows how many other guys. She might have something that Ajax won't scrub off.

Yeah, totally hear ya...and the worst-case scenario you outlined IS why I went with my gut that was saying "she looks too young". If it turns out she IS legal and just that easy, would certainly consider double-wrapping the rascal...:hee:

Coyote
10-31-2011, 05:09 PM
You did what was best for you, given the circumstances. Good on ya, dude. :baaa:

Mental note to self: Move to L.A., ASAFP.

Nickdfresh
10-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Totally tend to agree with that...like I said, that sort of thing would've been a bit less shocking had we been introduced at least, but this seemed like a completely random "Hey, you're cute - wanna fuck??" I mean, I LIKE FORWARD GIRLS, but geez...

That part may be true too, but there's both a high school and a community college near my office, and I can usually still tell the difference...this girl...could've gone either way, hence the hesitation.

I guess you could have qualified her a little by asking where she went to school/worked. But for me, regardless of age, if they look really young (say younger than 18 even if they're in their early 20's), I'd feel creepy anyways. And while I've never had anything this extreme or forward as an offer of a bathroom hookup without a hint of conversation, the way a lot of younger 20-something women can be a bit forward and even aggressively infer a hookup with little conversation is a bit confusing at times...

Nickdfresh
10-31-2011, 05:22 PM

There's definitely something too that...

Nickdfresh
10-31-2011, 05:23 PM

Or HPV...

Blaze
10-31-2011, 05:35 PM

I think you should go back next week and see if you can find her again.:popcorn:
I can almost see that seen now:

J: Hey! you were that girl who had that gorgeous smile and asked "Did you want to go, too?" and motioned me into the ladies room.
Pretty female: yea. (giggles)
J: I didn't mean to be rude or anything
Pretty Female: No no it's cool, I just thought you were shy.
J: it not that I haven't done anyone in a bathroom
Pretty Female: What?!
J: In the bathroom, I woulda , you're so..
Pretty Female: What?! (disgust sound) Eww. You thought I wanted to fuck you?
J: Well... Umm
Pretty Female: eww perv! I was going to let you pee!
- cut to ______

SunisinuS
10-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Well I am so old I just thought of the Law first.

Let's say you went in....the next chica through the door might not think it so hip that you are in the ladies room and so the establishment is called and then the cops are called and the next thing that happens is that you having a separate ride than your co-workers in the most expensive Cab ride with lights you have ever taken.

Monday means explanation to the boss ect.....

:doh:

lesfunk
10-31-2011, 07:42 PM
You did the right thing. You kept that girl from getting the Herps...

ashstralia
10-31-2011, 07:52 PM
after you knocked her back, she probly thought 'aww, wasn't that gay man nice'!!!!:flame:

jhale667
10-31-2011, 08:17 PM
:popcorn:
I can almost see that seen now:

J: Hey! you were that girl who had that gorgeous smile and asked "Did you want to go, too?" and motioned me into the ladies room.
Pretty female: yea. (giggles)
J: I didn't mean to be rude or anything
Pretty Female: No no it's cool, I just thought you were shy.
J: it not that I haven't done anyone in a bathroom
Pretty Female: What?!
J: In the bathroom, I woulda , you're so..
Pretty Female: What?! (disgust sound) Eww. You thought I wanted to fuck you?
J: Well... Umm
Pretty Female: eww perv! I was going to let you pee!
- cut to ______

Party pooper!

Well I am so old I just thought of the Law first.

Let's say you went in....the next chica through the door might not think it so hip that you are in the ladies room and so the establishment is called and then the cops are called and the next thing that happens is that you having a separate ride than your co-workers in the most expensive Cab ride with lights you have ever taken.

Monday means explanation to the boss ect.....

:doh:

Uh, the doors lock from the inside. :hee: And yeah, that entire scenario flashed through my mind...hated that part!

after you knocked her back, she probly thought 'aww, wasn't that gay man nice'!!!!:flame:

Oh, NICE. :fufu: lmao....

Pretty sure the conversation amongst my female co-workers afterward she was at the next table listening in on where they were laughing about how they all go out of their way to avoid the unintentional cock-block cleared that potential misconception up for her. :amen:

Nitro Express
10-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Well the ladies room tends to be cleaner than the men's room because those drunks can't piss straight.

Nitro Express
11-01-2011, 02:54 AM
She was just a pimper's paradise. That's all she was. Shoobee do wha........

ashstralia
11-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Oh, NICE. :fufu: lmao....

haha! just yanking your chain, mate.:)

ZahZoo
11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
You made the right call JH...

You reach a certain age and one thing no one can take from you is your dignity... unless you put it up for grabs. Could have been a fun opportunity... or that little twit could have put you in compromising situation that would have sucked the life out of your soul. Your instincts made the right risk assessment.

I guarantee you... the mental mileage and fun times your brain can have with the fantasy of what "might" have played out will long out live anything that would have gone down for real in that shitter...

Nitro Express
11-01-2011, 10:56 AM
I say bullocks. Anything that went down in that shitter with the young lady would have more digity than what the average US Senator does in the shitter.

clarathecarrot
11-01-2011, 11:54 AM
This thread is the finest horror movie I have ever seen.

People fantasizing about underage twats and potificating about the penis of it all.

Can someone please mention bathroom and opening and door and those other dirty words.

Oh, and include the new lovely beauty inner glow of that Karadasian mother who has achieve agian the face of a 14 year old girl at the end of a doctors wielding switchblade scalpel knife.

I could make this movie with perhaps 125K the possibilities of residual income are perhaps 1000 %.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-01-2011, 12:14 PM
pics? :umm:

jhale667
11-01-2011, 12:18 PM
This thread annoys me because no girl has spoken to me (other than to say "Get off my lawn, you crackhead") since 1979...

:lmao:

chefcraig
11-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Well the ladies room tends to be cleaner than the men's room because those drunks can't piss straight.

Congratulations, you've perfectly spoken as someone who has never been near a ladies room in his entire life. Trust me, having had to clean both on occasion as part of a lifetime of crummy jobs, filth and the lack of conscience that goes with it are gender-free.

Nitro Express
11-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Congratulations, you've perfectly spoken as someone who has never been near a ladies room in his entire life. Trust me, having had to clean both on occasion as part of a lifetime of crummy jobs, filth and the lack of conscience that goes with it are gender-free.

I did some janitorial work in my college years. Cleaned both kinds of restrooms. The ladies room seemed to be cleaner. I can even run a big ass floor buffer without it going out of control and smashing a hole in the wall. We always loved to fuck with the new guys by saying, yeah, just pull the lever to make it go and watch the thing go crazy on the dude.

Diamondjimi
11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Ya did the right thing Jay. Sure, the lure of the chance to bury the beef in some young stuff can be tempting, but sometime the brain gets it the way. This time, most likely for the better.
You might try asking around about her and get some details... Who knows, maybe she might actually be 21.... :sex:

VHscraps
11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Ho ho, this is funny stuff.

I find the great conundrum is that I am older than the Prime Minister of my country, and as old - or older - than sundry Presidents and very powerful and responsible people, but I still feel the same way I've always felt about life. Y'know, just wanting to drink, smoke and listen to rock'n'roll. Iremember standing out on the balcony of my apartment last summer, and striking up my first cigarette in years - beer in hand, and WACF blaring. Fuck, I thought, this really feels like 1980 again - how the hell can I make it last!?

Could be a midlife crisis, but I swear I experience no existential crisis.

By some bizarre quirk of fate I have, for the last ten years or so, been teaching in an institution of higher learning. This is a matter of great amusement and bafflement to people who knew me 30 years ago when I was digging holes in roads, or raking autumn leaves for 6 weeks straight in the sodden Scottish mornings. Anyway, instead of dead leaves and dirt, I now see a rather different turnover - every year I get to watch the fresh intake of people who are at that particular age - 18 - where life seems full of limitless possibilities. That makes them very attractive, 'cos they have something we've lost. As far as my job goes, my view is that you should never get involved personally, not even on a kind of friendly basis - but, it is fascinating to be in that kind of setting where no-one seems to get old; they just get replaced by a new crowd every year or three.

It keeps me young at the same time as making me think, 'sheesh, I'm almost 30 years older than them! Where the hell did those 30 years go ...'

Nitro Express
11-01-2011, 09:25 PM
The only sin is getting caught.

Little Texan
11-01-2011, 09:57 PM

Yep. My first job as a teenager was working as a bagger at Kroger, and we had to clean the restrooms during the night shift. I always figured that the women's restroom was cleaner than the men's, until I had to clean both of them for the first time. The entire 9 months I worked there, the women's restroom was routinely FAR filthier than the men's, which shocked the fuck out of me. These nasty bitches would leave their used tampons, dirty diapers, toilet paper, and other types of female items all over the floor. The worst thing I ever came across in the men's was occasionally someone would miss the target, so there would be a little piss in the floor and maybe a paper towel or two that managed to miss the trash can. Most of the time there wasn't any trash in the floor of the men's, though.

I discussed this with a Mexican friend of mine that worked at a gas station for a couple of months, and he, too, said the women's was always filthier than the men's.

Hardrock69
11-02-2011, 05:46 AM
Jay, you did great. If you run into her again, and can determine she is of legal age, then see what happens, lol.

I woulda done the same thing as you did. When I was in my teens/20s I would screw just about any half-decent looking chick who wanted to go for it. But by age 30, I began to understand that the benefits were usually a) temporary, and b) outweighed by the more permanent non-benefits (disease, death, pregnancy, not knowing if the chick was psycho and then having her fall for me, etc.).

These days I don't fool around with chicks unless I am in a relationship with them. Makes my life a lot more stress free. Sure I don't get laid as often as I would like when I am single, but I don't have to worry about HPV, AIDS, Herpes or pregnancy/abortion/lifetime of child-support.

Coyote
11-02-2011, 07:30 AM
These days I don't fool around with chicks unless I am in a relationship with them. Makes my life a lot more stress free. Sure I don't get laid as often as I would like when I am single, but I don't have to worry about HPV, AIDS, Herpes or pregnancy/abortion/lifetime of child-support.

Exactly. Why play Russian Roulette with your coch?

jhale667
11-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Jay, you did great. If you run into her again, and can determine she is of legal age, then see what happens, lol.

I woulda done the same thing as you did. When I was in my teens/20s I would screw just about any half-decent looking chick who wanted to go for it. But by age 30, I began to understand that the benefits were usually a) temporary, and b) outweighed by the more permanent non-benefits (disease, death, pregnancy, not knowing if the chick was psycho and then having her fall for me, etc.).

Thanks, and agree with you, DJ and Coyote. But yeah, upon further investigation if she's legal and not a complete slut, going to see what's up... and just make sure I have an institutional size box of condoms at the ready... :lmao: Because, I reiterate - SHE IS HOT. :sex:

:guitar:

Nitro Express
11-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks, and agree with you, DJ and Coyote. But yeah, upon further investigation if she's legal and not a complete slut, going to see what's up... and just make sure I have an institutional size box of condoms at the ready... :lmao: Because, I reiterate - SHE IS HOT. :sex:

:guitar:

Suit up and go for the plunge. Happy swimming Jacque Cousteau. I wish you well on your adventure and with no danger, it's boring and what's the point?

chefcraig
11-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Just to be clear here, let me sum this up: A girl, presumably under aged, who may or may have not been at the place with another guy, approaches a much older, complete stranger and then asks him if he wants to share a restroom stall with her. She then spends the rest of the evening encouraging eye contact, smiles and winking. Is that about it?

Jay, read that back and ponder it for a while. If you are half the guy I believe you to be, not only will you avoid any thought of pursuing what is quite obviously an unbalanced, unhinged and potentially very dangerous nut case, but if you happen to cross paths with her again, you will run as fast as you can, screaming into the night.

Trust me on this. Having had sort of a similar situation myself, you do not need the headaches, the unending phone calls, the surprise visits and far too coincidental "Funny to see you here!" remarks, the expense and the incredible amount of hassle that comes with dealing with a sociopath. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Nitro Express
11-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Just to be clear here, let me sum this up: A girl, presumably under aged, who may or may have not been at the place with another guy, approaches a much older, complete stranger and then asks him if he wants to share a restroom stall with her. She then spends the rest of the evening encouraging eye contact, smiles and winking. Is that about it?

Jay, read that back and ponder it for a while. If you are half the guy I believe you to be, not only will you avoid any thought of pursuing what is quite obviously an unbalanced, unhinged and potentially very dangerous nut case, but if you happen to cross paths with her again, you will run as fast as you can, screaming into the night.

Trust me on this. Having had sort of a similar situation myself, you do not need the headaches, the unending phone calls, the surprise visits and far too coincidental "Funny to see you here!" remarks, the expense and the incredible amount of hassle that comes with dealing with a sociopath. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Holy shit! Your post could lead into a great movie script.

chefcraig
11-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Jay, check your PM box.

jhale667
11-02-2011, 12:32 PM

So true, there's so many ways that could go horribly wrong, too...but at the same time, like I said, we could have been in a similar situation in that I was just there with friends too, and realizing that she was trying to alert me to that fact (which is what the girls I was with surmised after noticing her actions - BEFORE I told them about the bathroom incident). Dunno if I'll RUN if I see her again, but yes, erring to the side of caution in more ways than one.

Best quote from one of the girls I was with on the way home after relating the story: "Yeah, dude - sure, it COULD have been fun, but I think in the long run, you just cut your losses...." :biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
11-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Holy shit! Your post could lead into a great movie script.

It already has. Many.

Sensible Shoes
11-02-2011, 01:56 PM
I must say I have never had a girl invite me into a bathroom stall.

jhale667
11-02-2011, 02:04 PM

Wait, don't you guys generally go in packs anyway...? :hee:

Sensible Shoes
11-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Wait, don't you guys generally go in packs anyway...? :hee:

Not me. I generally can't wait until they get all their shit together. Not a social activity for me - I just have to go after so many beers.

And I HAVE invited a few men into bathroom stalls, but these were prearranged events with somebody I was seeing at the time. Personally, I don't get it. The thrill of getting caught kind of diminishes after 30.

standin
11-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Huh, Shoes? I thought it was normal for females to go to the ladies room together. Now, you say this..:doh: Was I being hit on and not realizing it? Indeed ignorance is bliss. :behindsofa:

Little Texan
11-02-2011, 02:11 PM

Really? Aw, there goes that fantasy. :biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
11-02-2011, 02:21 PM
I think woman's rooms are dirtier because nobody will ever sit on a seat. The majority of women believe you can get HIV, crabs or scurvy from sitting on a toilet seat. Therefore, NOBODY can sit on a toilet seat cause there's always piss all over it. Selfish bitches.

jhale667
11-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I think woman's rooms are dirtier because nobody will ever sit on a seat. The majority of women believe you can get HIV, crabs or scurvy from sitting on a toilet seat. Therefore, NOBODY can sit on a toilet seat cause there's always piss all over it. Selfish bitches.

Most girls I know refer to it as "hovering" over the seat...LOL