PDA

View Full Version : HA! Woman Files Paternity Suit Against Justin Bieber

Hardrock69
11-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the entertainment biz, dude! Hope the pussy was worth the thousands of dollars you are gonna have to shell out! :lmao:

http://news.yahoo.com/police-bieber-sexual-tryst-may-investigated-215736596.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles police commander says his department could investigate an alleged sexual tryst between an underage Justin Bieber and a now 20-year-old woman because it violates California's statutory rape law.
Cmdr. Andrew Smith said Thursday that no report has been taken about the October 2010 incident at Staples Center. However, police could look into the matter after various media outlets reported Mariah Yeater filed a paternity suit earlier this week against Bieber.
Yeater had just turned 19 when she says she and Bieber, then 16, had a sexual encounter after one of his concerts. Bieber's camp denies he is the father of her baby boy, born in July.
California law states anyone who has unlawful sex with a minor and not more than three years older is guilty of a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.

mohican
11-04-2011, 12:56 AM
lesbian sex = baby?

Shes super freak, as Rick James would say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057195/Justin-Bieber-baby-Pictures-Mariah-Yeater-inside-weird-world.html

mohican
11-04-2011, 01:00 AM
lesbian sex = baby?

She's a super freak, as Rick James would say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057195/Justin-Bieber-baby-Pictures-Mariah-Yeater-inside-weird-world.html

Nitro Express
11-04-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm surprised he could get it in before he prematurely ejaculated.

Little Texan
11-04-2011, 01:08 AM
I read somewhere that the whole thing lasted 30 seconds before his little pea shooter went off. He's supposedly a devout Christian that talked about being pro-abstinence in Rolling Stone, then goes backstage at one of his concerts and gets his little worm wet with one of his groupies. Sounds about right.

Hardrock69
11-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Hey, one of the necessary things to know about when being a "Christian" is how to lie, and be a hypocrite. Seems he is learning about that, but is making some mistakes along the way, like any noob.

BITEYOASS
11-04-2011, 08:23 AM
So he's a Hermaphrodite? :biggrin

And I thought I didn't last long! LOL

FORD
11-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Even Stephanie Miller (who is gay herself) was saying Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian on the radio this morning. She thinks he looks like Rachel Maddow's little sister. :biggrin:

Little Texan
11-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Appears as if the woman that's claiming Bieber is the father of her baby is a crazy, attention whore bitch that has a history of being a pathological liar and said that two other men were the father before pointing the finger at Bieber.

Link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editors-picks/2011/11/06/justin-bieber-fan-mariah-yeater-who-claims-to-be-mother-of-star-s-baby-pointed-finger-at-two-other-men-first-115875-23540524/)

Justin Bieber fan Mariah Yeater, who claims to be mother of star's baby, pointed finger at two other men first
EXCLUSIVE from Graeme Culliford in Los Angeles, Sunday Mirror 6/11/2011

Mariah Yeater, the female fan who says she gave birth to Justin Bieber’s love child, accused two other men of being the father BEFORE pointing the finger at the pop star, a friend has claimed.

The allegations cast serious doubts over her legal claim against the 17-year-old singer – who she is demanding takes a DNA test.

Miss Yeater first said her ex John Terranova was the biological dad, then said it was a secret lover named “Steve”.

It was only after her son Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater was born in July that she claimed Bieber was the real dad in court papers seeking £170,000 a month from him in child support.

But the Sunday Mirror has tracked down Miss Yeater’s friends in Las Vegas, who say the 20-year-old mum has a “troubled relationship with the truth”, and that they don’t know what to believe.

One said: “I saw Mariah four months ago – just before she gave birth – and she said she thought her boyfriend John was the baby’s father. But she also said Steve might be the real dad.”

Miss Yeater claims her baby was conceived after a 30-second romp with Bieber backstage after his show at the Staples Centre, LA, on October 25 last year.

But soon after falling pregnant, Mariah turned up at ex-boyfriend John’s house in Las Vegas and said HE was going to be a dad. The 19-year-old said he initially believed her claims, as he had been dating her for four years before she moved to California.

But when he checked the dates he realised it was impossible for him to be the child’s father.

Last night John said he was convinced his ex was also lying about Bieber being the father.

“I know it’s not Justin Bieber. She just wants money,” he said.

“She came back here from California telling me she was pregnant with my child. I said, ‘This is impossible, you’ve been in California two months and back here for only a week.’ She told me, ‘No, I got pregnant before I left’. But it didn’t make sense because she had a doctor’s note saying she wasn’t pregnant enough for that to be possible.”

Then she blamed “Steve”. A friend said: “Steve was her secret boyfriend for a long time. She said they made love twice. One of the times the condom broke, so she thought that might be when she got pregnant.”

The female pal added: “Mariah also mentioned she had hooked up with Justin Bieber and he might be the father of her baby. But as soon as she said this, she added, ‘Just kidding’.

Mariah’s friend said jobless Miss Yeater has a history of claiming to be pregnant and telling “stupid little lies”.

Bieber mocked her claims, saying: “She’s a ridiculous liar. She’s not worth talking about.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/11/06/fan-who-claims-to-be-mother-of-justin-bieber-s-lovechild-pointed-finger-at-two-other-men-first-115875-23540524/#ixzz1csr2m1OR

BTW, here's what the chick looks like...not the best looking chick in the world.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov2011/7/0/mariah-laci-yeater-pic-sm-collect-819690643.jpg

Terry
11-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Meh.

Bieber's 15 minutes are almost up.

Pretty soon all the little girls who adore him will grow up and move onto other celebs. Bieber will hit his twenties and no longer be a fresh faced teen idol. Some new kid will come along to make little girls ginies tingle.

Nitro Express
11-05-2011, 11:21 PM
I think his 15 minutes was over before it started.

Hardrock69
11-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Ha....another fucking gold-digging troll.

Little Texan
11-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Even Stephanie Miller (who is gay herself) was saying Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian on the radio this morning. She thinks he looks like Rachel Maddow's little sister. :biggrin:

:lmao:

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/kd-lang-says-justin-bieber-looks-hot-lesbian-video

Dan
11-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Maybe He Should Change His Name To,"JustInBeaver".:hitch: :D

DONNIEP
11-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Bieber's time is almost up. My 11 year old daughter said the other day that if he "doesn't put out a new CD soon all his fans are going to move on". Geez, she thinks she's got it bad? She should try being a Van Halen fan!

FORD
11-09-2011, 11:30 PM
It's often been said that Justin Bieber resembles a lesbian. There's even an entire website dedicated to showcasing photos of women loving women who are the spitting image of the teen heartthrob.

Still, it isn't every day that one of the most famous lesbians in the world calls Biebs a lesbian -- and a 'hot as shit' one at that.

But that's exactly what happened when singer k.d. lang appeared the Australian talk show "ROVE LA" and, during a segment called "Random Question Hat," drew a question about her fellow Canadian countryman.

See the whole incident -- and LL Cool J's reaction to lang's comment -- for yourself in the video above.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2011, 10:26 PM

He sure hangs out with other lesbians...

Hardrock69
11-13-2011, 02:44 AM
So kd Lang wants to switch teams for a moment and suck Bieber's dick? Wow. Whoda thunk? :lol:

FORD
11-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Well, as long as it doesn't become a "constant craving", I'm sure her girlfriend won't mind.

Nitro Express
11-13-2011, 03:36 AM
So kd Lang wants to switch teams for a moment and suck Bieber's dick? Wow. Whoda thunk? :lol:

Little annoying lesbians don't have a dick to suck. :biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
11-13-2011, 09:07 AM

:lmao:

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/kd-lang-says-justin-bieber-looks-hot-lesbian-video

Man that is some serious, 5 star comedy right there.

Hardrock69
11-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Little annoying lesbians don't have a dick to suck. :biggrin:

:lol:

lesfunk
11-13-2011, 05:24 PM
I really, really hope that kid is his

Hardrock69
11-13-2011, 06:15 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/qstu1t.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-14-2011, 06:44 PM
You guys got it all wrong!

Justin Bieber Found To Be Cleverly Disguised 51-Year-Old Pedophile

Hardrock69
11-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Suit dismissed...may be refiled:

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/justin-bieber-not-teen-dad-paternity-suit-dismissed-141603577.html

Maybe Bieber hasn't dodged his DNA test just yet. WGN Chicago is reporting that Mariah Yeater's suit has been withdrawn over "death threats," but that she has switched legal representation and still believes Bieber fathered her baby. Jeffery Leving, a Chicago-based paternity lawyer representing Yeater, said that the accuser's lawyers are still negotiating with Bieber's council to secure a DNA test. However, if Yeater were to pursue further legal action against Justin, she'd need to file another suit. You can watch Leving's full interview over at WGN, but the whole thing sounds like a shakedown, from the non-stop name-checking of lawyers in the Sherman Oaks area to that part where Leving promises to keep the DNA results "confidential," as if he's seeking an out-of-court settlement to make this whole ordeal finally go away.

And just like that, Justin Bieber has victoriously weathered the first major scandal of his young career. Earlier this month, a woman named Mariah Yeater claimed the teen sensation fathered her newborn after a post-concert bathroom rendezvous. She filed legal paperwork demanding that Bieber take a paternity test to prove that he was the baby's father, just like an episode of Maury Povich, even though the singer's lawyers immediately called Yeater's claims "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false." His lawyers were very right: Late last week, Yeater quietly dismissed her own lawsuit against Bieber.

TMZ reports that Yeater's legal team, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, have ditched their client, even though they initially claimed to possess "credible evidence" that Bieb was the father. No explanation yet why Yeater decided to drop her lawsuit, but it probably has something to do with the fact that there's a 99.9% chance that she never even met Justin Bieber, let alone shared an intimate minute with him in a Staples Center stall. Or it might be because Bieber's lawyers threatened to file a countersuit against Yeater after a DNA test proved that the kid was not his son. (This really has been his "Billie Jean" moment.) Bieber himself was adamant that the charges were bogus. "I'd just like to say, basically, that none of those allegations are true, and I know that I'm gonna be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim," Justin told the Today show.

Just last week, despite threats against their client from Bieber's tween army, Yeater's lawyers were eagerly awaiting Bieber's return from his European tour so he could take the DNA test. But as news outlets dug into Yeater's past following her accusations, it appeared that the tale of how her baby was conceived was a work of fiction. Prior to claiming Bieber was the father, Yeater hurled similar "it's your baby" allegations at a likelier candidate, her own ex-boyfriend. Then came the rumors that Yeater was also a Craigslist call girl, and then her mug shot from that time she assaulted her ex, etc. Essentially, she was painted as the kind of person you'd expect to file a baseless, headline-grabbing paternity charge against a pop star.

At least Yeater got a nice Star magazine spread out of this whole mess. It's just too bad whatever she was paid by Star will probably go straight to Bieber's pockets after he sues her for slander.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I saw this bitch being interviewed, complete weepy fruitcake...