PDA

View Full Version : LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF! Chickenshit On Jimmy Kimmel.....

Hardrock69
11-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Idiot Flatulus has reached a new low in his lyrical content.

First song they play....he begins reading some supposed letter from some unemployed guy....

Then he begins to sing the song

I NEED A JOB
I NEED A JOB

I CAN'T FIND WORK

I NEED A JOB

That is pretty much the lyrical content for the entire song.

Some anonymous drummer. I feel sorry for Satch and MA having to have such a tool fronting their band.

Nitro Express
11-04-2011, 01:36 AM
How does a motherfucker who sold his tequila business for $80 million know anything about not having a job? Sammy Hagar is the luckiest SOB on the planet. There are more talented people than him who work harder and make very little. Sam was just good at hitching his wagon to the right gravy train. He kind of ran a Microsoft strategy. Never developed anything but stole it and sold it as his product. I mean the Mexicans were making that tequila long before Sam ever showed up. He just had Raul make some bottles and promoted it through Van Halen's fame. I mean without VH nobody would have gave a shit. It's like everyone tuned in to see Eddie shred and Sam jumped in wearing a poncho with a bottle of tequila.

Have a good laugh watching this.

VAiN
11-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Idiot Flatulus has reached a new low in his lyrical content.

First song they play....he begins reading some supposed letter from some unemployed guy....

Then he begins to sing the song

That is pretty much the lyrical content for the entire song.

Some anonymous drummer. I feel sorry for Satch and MA having to have such a tool fronting their band.

Seriously... that song is sooooo cringe-worthy it's not even funny. It showcases sam's lazy, uninspired not-at-all-creative lyrical style(?)

Little Texan
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
What's really funny is this is, according to Sammy, supposed to be "raising the bar" for the new Van Halen album. I haven't heard anything from that CD yet that was worth a shit...same old mediocre, boring, pedestrian drivel we've come to expect from Hagar.

VAiN
11-04-2011, 07:43 PM

Wow, I just got around to watching that... what a fucking douchebag.

Diamondjimi
11-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Wow, Sam giving the specs on his signature model.... I'm surprised he got past: "It's got strings and it's red..." :lol:

Seshmeister
11-06-2011, 11:15 PM
How does a motherfucker who sold his tequila business for $80 million know anything about not having a job? Sammy Hagar is the luckiest SOB on the planet. There are more talented people than him who work harder and make very little. Sam was just good at hitching his wagon to the right gravy train. He kind of ran a Microsoft strategy. Never developed anything but stole it and sold it as his product. I mean the Mexicans were making that tequila long before Sam ever showed up. He just had Raul make some bottles and promoted it through Van Halen's fame. I mean without VH nobody would have gave a shit. It's like everyone tuned in to see Eddie shred and Sam jumped in wearing a poncho with a bottle of tequila.

The Crimson Clown the biggest bullshitter in the world as ever.

He was selling out arenas and had just had 4 platinum albums in a row when he joined Van Halen.

Yeah right...

twonabomber
11-06-2011, 11:42 PM
four platinum albums? not according to the RIAA site.

Standing Hampton. released 1/13/82, certified Platinum 4/3/1992. well into the Van Hagar era.

VOA. released 7/23/84, certified Platinum 11/19/85. on the strength (?)(!) of it's two singles?

Montrose. released 10/19/73, certified Platinum 10/13/86. possibly "new" Van Hagar fans exploring the back catalog?

nothing comes up searching for HSAS.

once again, revisionist history as spoken by Samuel Roy Hagar, the man who never met a lie he didn't like.

Hardrock69
11-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Well, you cannot even count Montrose. It was not his band, and he was fired by Ronnie Montrose anyway. When I lived in L.A. I met an A & R guy from Warner Brothers and we were discussing Montrose, can't recall all the details, but dude just said that Spambot claiming he quit was a load of bullshit.

You know....over the past few days, any time I think of this shit performance on Jimmy Kimmel, the more disgusted I get. Spamulus writes shit lyrics, but these are beyond worthless.

This is the sort of 3rd-rate lyrical content written by some hack country writer in Gnashville trying to write something "topical" about something just to try to get a publishing deal with a shit 2-person publishing company on Music Row.

And one other thing......while laffing at the klown, the vibe I got over all was strange. Seemed to me that Satch & Mike, even though turning in their usual good performances, were not exactly enjoying themselves. DESPITE appearance.

Like I said...just the vibe I got.

Wonder how soon we are going to hear Chickenshit is hanging it up.

twonabomber
11-07-2011, 03:35 AM
i was being gracious adding Montrose, i guess. but then, Hagarelli takes credit for everyone's success.

i think if there was even the slightest chance that Bassplayer was going to be involved in the speculated Grammy thing that Hagarita would have told everyone already...and taken credit for that, too.

Seshmeister
11-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Rock journalists are pointless.

How many hundreds of interviews has that been and not once has one of them said 'I'm sorry Mr Hagar but that's not actually factually true is it?'

They just do a Google that brings up the last few interviews he lied in and then take that as being factual which is of course why he does it.

Blaze
11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Goodness, Sesh, it does sound as if you would like accountability within the industry. :yo:

Kristy
11-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Screw the lot of you. I don't find this funny at all. Whenever the FAT Rocker opens his festering mouth and speaks in his usual egotistical tongue all of you miscreants think it's a laughing matter. Well I don't! Fuck this. I'm going to go sit on a mountain top and cry.

Nitro Express
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Screw the lot of you. I don't find this funny at all. Whenever the FAT Rocker opens his festering mouth and speaks in his usual egotistical tongue all of you miscreants think it's a laughing matter. Well I don't! Fuck this. I'm going to go sit on a mountain top and cry.
At least Sammy won't bother you up there. He's too fat to make the climb.

Nitro Express
11-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Rock journalists are pointless.

How many hundreds of interviews has that been and not once has one of them said 'I'm sorry Mr Hagar but that's not actually factually true is it?'

They just do a Google that brings up the last few interviews he lied in and then take that as being factual which is of course why he does it.

Rock journalist is a oxymoron. Let's just call them fans, excited they can go over to the house, the studio, or hang backstage. They are probably half stoned and just happy to be getting paid for something they would pay to do.

Kristy
11-07-2011, 02:24 PM

Then he begins to sing the song.

So when Sammy isn't getting repeated anal gang-bang rapes from aliens he is a spokesman for the unemployed? A sort of modern day self-professed Springsteen? What in the hell does a FAT fuck like him know about a honest day of work? What is work to Sammy? Having no one to wipe his ass, peel his grapes, bring the fork and spoon to his festering gob? Sad, sad Sammy. Having to go to the bathroom by himself and tie his shoes.

DlocRoth
11-08-2011, 01:06 AM
What is everyone getting worked up over?

Fuck that "dude".

Diamondjimi
11-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Wonder how soon we are going to hear Chickenshit is hanging it up.

Anyone know the release date of VH's new album?

Hardrock69
11-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Well, we could consider Chickenshit might hire a different bassist oh, about a week or 2 before the Grammys....:hee: