• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purp62
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2011

Hi'y all

Hi
    Im a 49year old guy - hard rocker to the core.
    Thought it could be nice to see what could be going on in this placehttp://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi purp62 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

(-----Stor Mun!

Rock On through the series of tubes we call the internets that have created global warming in Mammoth Ways!
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fifth element
          Commando
          • Nov 2010

Welcome!
          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...