PDA

View Full Version : VAL Is On Craig Ferguson Tonight....

Hardrock69
12-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Whatever time he is on in your area...11 PM or whatever. Valerie Bertinelli.

Probably pushing either 1. Weight Loss 2. Her latest stupid Lifetime Channel movie. 3. Her latest gig hosting a stupid Cindy Crawford makeup system.

And you mod dudes can delete this thread or move it or whatever later this evening (or whenever you want).

I just posted it here because it is VH-related in a sort of hot, droolable way.....

Diamondjimi
12-06-2011, 11:25 PM
I can think of a couple things I'd like Val to drool on.....

High Life Man
12-06-2011, 11:34 PM
CF is, in my opinion, the best guy on late night. Been a regular watcher for awhile now - consistently funny and seems to go after guests.

Hoping he asks the right questions.

Seshmeister
12-06-2011, 11:36 PM
She's never had a profile over here, complete unknown. I guess it's because I don't share that cultural memory that I am always completely bewildered by Val hot thing.

Ferguson will be gentle with her anyway and try and find something interesting about her sub Oprah shtick. His shows are usually available on YouTube shortly afterwards.

Northern Girl
12-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Not worth staying up for...it will be on his site tomorrow.

Probably just on because the new season of Hot In Cleveland just started...

Although, I think he'll attempt some Van Halen questions...but she'll probably play dumb.

Hardrock69
12-06-2011, 11:58 PM
She is not a very deep person anyway. I would imagine the worst he would ask her would be what she thinks about Wolfy being in the band.

Who know though? She may let something slip (not what I wish would slip), but I am tivoing it anyway. Will report what happens here as it happens.

clarathecarrot
12-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Val had some great things to say on the radio last week about the new VH album maybe she will say them again.

Hot in Cleveland cracks me up.

Diamondjimi
12-07-2011, 12:04 AM
He should hit her with real questions like what's her personal record for the most amount of consecutive days awake, tweaked and zooming on high grade blow?!

Did she and Ed ever have 3 ways with hot groupie whores?

How many times did Wolfies Dad vomit on her during sex?.......

ThatArtGuy
12-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Hot in Cleveland = Golden Girls Pt. II

Hardrock69
12-07-2011, 01:25 AM
As I suspected.....LAME. Not interesting as a person. I would splooge on her face gladly, but aside from that....meh....

Only a minor reference to the band....when Craig asked her what bands she liked to see....she made mention of a time in her life when she saw the same band over and OVER and OVER.....

And that's all.

Seshmeister
12-07-2011, 07:33 AM
He should have asked her for a donut recipe.

Seshmeister
12-07-2011, 07:49 AM
She's been on about 5 times before without saying anything interesting.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-07-2011, 09:57 AM
I will eternally be in lust with her, but it looks like she may have put on a pound or two since her bikini shoot....

TJMKID
12-07-2011, 10:08 AM
She's been on about 5 times before without saying anything interesting.

Val makes Paris Hilton look like a deep thinker ---- bitch has a very empty life if all she can talk about in last 10 yrs. is weight loss and being Wolfie's Mom

kwame k
12-07-2011, 10:22 AM
This isn't directed at HR or anyone......just an observation!

My God......we are so desperate for any VH info:pullinghair:

jhale667
12-07-2011, 11:10 AM
This isn't directed at HR or anyone......just an observation!

My God......we are so desperate for any VH info:pullinghair:

I still think the funniest thing she's said in ages was that tweet "Who do I have to give birth to around here to get a copy of the new Van Halen CD?!?"
:lmao:

Seshmeister
12-07-2011, 03:55 PM
I will eternally be in lust with her, but it looks like she may have put on a pound or two since her bikini shoot....

Or more likely it was photoshopped.

At her age a woman needs to choose between her face or her ass.

Either way who cares, you wouldn't want to listen to that.

It would be like fucking Alvin and the Chipmunks mother, she has hidden shallows.

Sensible Shoes
12-07-2011, 06:54 PM

boy you're right.

LoungeMachine
12-07-2011, 06:56 PM
O

At her age a woman needs to choose between her face or her ass.

She did choose.....she divorced him, remember?

:gulp:

Hardrock69
12-08-2011, 03:07 AM
She needs a good grilling by Howard Stern.

When Maureen McCormick was on, she was GREAT! Howard would ask her the usual hardcore stuff like "Do you take it up the ass?" and she was not fazed by anything he asked her.

But Val makes Maureen look like a Rhodes Scholar, lol.

ZahZoo
12-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I doubt any level of grilling would turn up anything interesting from Bertinelli... I got a feeling what you've seen is what it is.

VHscraps
12-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Craig Ferguson? As a Scot this is still one thing I don't get - the one-time 'Bing Hitler', pretty cutting-edge back in the 80s but very much a Scottish comedian, ends up with a sub-Letterman show interviewing Z-list celebs like Val Bertinelli.

Nitro Express
12-08-2011, 12:19 PM
She needs a good grilling by Howard Stern.

When Maureen McCormick was on, she was GREAT! Howard would ask her the usual hardcore stuff like "Do you take it up the ass?" and she was not fazed by anything he asked her.

But Val makes Maureen look like a Rhodes Scholar, lol.

Howard asks everyone if they take it up the ass. Maureen admitted to it and said she didn't like it too well. You gotta love these Brady Bunch people. Florence Henderson (Mrs. Brady) said she got a case of the crabs by fucking the mayor of New York when she was working Broadway. Mr. Brady turns out to be gay and dies of AIDS. I'm just waiting for the dirt on Alice to come forth. :biggrin: I always thought Greg and Marsha did some fucking but now it's looking like Greg fucked his step mom.

jhale667
12-08-2011, 12:22 PM
She did choose.....she divorced him, remember?

:gulp:

OK, now THAT's funny... :lol:

Nitro Express
12-08-2011, 12:23 PM
As I suspected.....LAME. Not interesting as a person. I would splooge on her face gladly, but aside from that....meh....

Only a minor reference to the band....when Craig asked her what bands she liked to see....she made mention of a time in her life when she saw the same band over and OVER and OVER.....

And that's all.

LOL! Leave her face a custard covered mess and then mark it off on your To Do List as task accomplished and move on.

clarathecarrot
12-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Craig Ferguson? As a Scot this is still one thing I don't get - the one-time 'Bing Hitler', pretty cutting-edge back in the 80s but very much a Scottish comedian, ends up with a sub-Letterman show interviewing Z-list celebs like Val Bertinelli.

I am going to preface this with Val used to piss me off in refference to Van halen and the whole jazz jizz shityfest...aroooonie!

It has been years since I felt that way shes just a woman. ....just..?

She is a huge star in America,.. many TV movies.. what..? three good TV shows that have lasted years, a acting lifespan of over 30 years + ..acting career...I bet she has banked as much monies as Edward.

I have never found her to be my image of sexieness I like redheads .

Z-List nope ...A-List for Television and that is a big money trade and hard to maintain longevity. Props Given.

I have seen Ferguson's stand up and he is great I haven't seen his show. I guess it depends on wich side of the War you fight on.

We may have to come over thier again like we did in, Dubbbayah Dubbbayuh 2< ( say like outloud like John Wayne please).

If you notice about every 50 years or so Germany tries to take over the world ..lol

So, watch the Z listing, of our Babes.

Nitro Express
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM

That's twelve minutes of my life I want back.

Seshmeister
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM

This is what happens when you give up booze.

Mickey: The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized.

I still quite like the guy but he has disappointed me with a couple of things not least him completely bottling it at the White House Correspondents' Dinner not having the guts to rip into Bush.

I think the 25 year old him would have been pretty disgusted with that...