Woman says she performed sexual acts on married Newt in 1977.............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Woman says she performed sexual acts on married Newt in 1977.............

Woman says she performed sexual acts on married Newt in 1977, thinks voters simply must know | Women who worked for Newt Gingrich in 1977 tells National Inquirer they had oral sex in a hotel room

Woman says she performed sexual acts on married Newt in 1977, thinks voters simply must know

A woman who worked for Newt Gingrich’s first successful congressional campaign in 1977 is sharing allegations of an adulterous affair with her boss in an attempt to stem the rise of the current GOP front-runner.

Anne Manning says that she had an adulterous relationship with Gingrich 34 years ago. At the time, he was married to his first wife, Jackie Battley, and campaigning for Congress with the slogan “Let Our Family Represent Your Family.”

Manning told the National Enquirer that she performed a sexual act on Gingrich in a Washington, D.C. hotel room, but adds that they didn’t have sex so that “he could say he had not slept with me.”

“He always talks about being big on family values but he doesn’t practice what he preaches,” Manning said, according to London’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I wasn’t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they’re being asked to support.”

Manning first alleged in 1995 that she had had an affair with Gingrich, telling Vanity Fair, “We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, ‘I never slept with her.’”

Gingrich has publicly acknowledged his past infidelities: He cheated on his first wife with Marianne Ginther, who he later married. In turn, he cheated on Ginther with his current wife Callista Gingrich.

David Frum, formerly a speechwriter for President George W. Bush, pronounced earlier this year that “it’s not the infidelity” that will hurt Gingrich. “It’s the arrogance, hypocrisy, and — most horrifying to women voters — the cruelty.”

In 1984 Mother Jones reported that Gingrich presented his first wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital recovering from uterine cancer surgery. The Washington Post related a similar story a year later. Gingrich’s daughter, Jackie Cushman, disputed this story in a 2011 column for Creators Syndicate, and later told the Union Leader newspaper in New Hampshire that it was her mother, not her father, who initiated divorce proceedings.

Media reports have suggested that Gingrich divorced his second wife shortly after she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the Gingrich camp challenged that account as early as 2000, when his lawyer told The New York Post that it’s unlikely he knew of her medical condition until divorce proceedings were well underway.

Circumstances aside, the issue of Gingrich’s marital infidelity has split Christian conservatives, an influential voting bloc in Republican primary elections. Richard Land, a leader of the Southern Baptist Convention, claims to have conducted focus groups and found that evangelical women are particularly unnerved by the former House speaker’s past. Others became more supportive after he told the Christian Broadcasting Network in March that he “felt compelled to seek God’s forgiveness” for breaking his marriage vows.
    Old news. National Enquirer? Lol. But worth necroposting about it, considering his current fucking status.....
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I would assume most those guys who have camped out in Washington for years have cheated up a storm. I don't know if is still matters to the average Republican anymore but it sure didn't hurt Clinton's political career. Newt has a thick enough skin it's just going to bounce off him. People with thin skins get eaten alive in politics. You basically have to be an asshole to survive in it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is nothing groundbreaking or new. They had one author that has followed Newt's career and he's cheated on every wife he's ever had...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-09-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK.... I'd like to hear from the women here (or any gay guys lurking, for that matter) how the fuck it is that anyone could find this gray haired hobbit scumbag literally named after an amphibian sexually attractive.

I can see why Bill Clinton or JFK had these kinds of problems. Jon Huntsman probably would, if he weren't devoutly religious. Hell, even Anthony Weiner apparently had his horny female fans. But Gingrich? I'm just not seeing it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Good question. Nobody in their right mind would wanna fuck that idiot.

But then, there are a LOT of deranged people out there.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

"Woman says she performed sexual acts on married Newt in 1977, thinks voters simply must know"

NOW she thinks the voters must know? Not all the other times Newt was elected? Speaker of the house? WTF?

" is sharing allegations of an adulterous affair with her boss in an attempt to stem the rise of the current GOP front-runner."

And there is your answer. Couldn't be more clear. "I'm only sharing this info 1/3 of a century later because I wanna fuck up his Presidential chances." Spiteful cunt.

Why? Is she an avid Obama supporter? Mitt Romney supporter? Ron Paul? Rick Perry? Or dug up & getting paid?

Fucked up. Example #34,852 why I fucking hate people.

“I wasn’t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they’re being asked to support.”

Voters didn't need to know all the other times they voted for him?
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              OK.... I'd like to hear from the women here (or any gay guys lurking, for that matter) how the fuck it is that anyone could find this gray haired hobbit scumbag literally named after an amphibian sexually attractive.

I can see why Bill Clinton or JFK had these kinds of problems. Jon Huntsman probably would, if he weren't devoutly religious. Hell, even Anthony Weiner apparently had his horny female fans. But Gingrich? I'm just not seeing it.

"Hey ladies, do you find me SEXY?"

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

how the fuck it is that anyone could find this gray haired hobbit scumbag literally named after an amphibian sexually attractive
                Low self esteem. Although I don't know what he looked like in 1977, it has nothing to do with attractiveness. Same way ugly musicians get laid. Same for politics. Men in power, popularity, etc. get women with low self esteem because it makes them feel better about themselves (as fucked up as that is).

I can see why Bill Clinton or JFK had these kinds of problems.
                You find them attractive, do ya? heh heh
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

It's the proximity to power, rather than sexual attraction.

I suppose there may be something to the notion that a man who cheats on his wife may have character issues, but the flip side of that coin is looking at presidents like Shrub or Ronnie Raygun, who were probably faithful to their spouses yet were perfectly capable of engaging in wrongdoing nonetheless.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned... even 34 years later and truth of the matter is a damn embarrassment...

I've come to hate these "ethics" mud slinging campaigns... rarely has there been single major politician without some dirt on them from some time in their life. Hell they were all human... none were nor will ever be candidates for sainthood.

Frankly I don't give a damn who's banged who... do they have the leadership capabilities to be effective in getting a damn thing done in the legislative branch and represent us publicly on the world stage? Pass those two criteria and if there's more than one... then let's kick around character elements.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Let's get real here...

I spent 3 years in DC stationed in the Pentagon....

One of our duties where I worked was to be a courier, delivering classified packages to various places, like Capitol Hill, the White House Situation Room, the National Security Council, and the State Department.....

And let me tell you, EVERYWHERE you go in DC, there are gorgeous women working in these big wig's offices....

Let's not be naive enough to focus on Newty, all of these guys are getting their rocks off.....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Yeah, but Newt's the biggest hypocrite about it. He led the impeachment scam against Clinton over a blow job, while he was getting his dick sucked in his car (and not by the woman he was married to at the time). And now he's the "front runner", but only because Pizza Man had one too many ho's come out of the woodwork within a month.

Hell, I think the reason some Repukes hate Obama is because he's NOT fucking anybody other than Michelle, so they can't use it against him! (It certainly ain't because of his policies, because the majority of those are republican.)
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

There is a clever demon living in that enormous cranium of his. He said he "went to God for forgiveness" and handcuffed everyone with their own Christianity.
                          You can go out and bend your dick up in everything that moves, and when a public figure gets caught or called on it, they simply play the religion card. One of the most important qualities of being a good Christian is the ability to forgive. They have no choice but to forgive, otherwise they risk being seen as a 'bad Christian', and you know how much Republicans pride themselves on being good Christians...

Besides all that, you've seen that porcelain doll wife of his. Her version of sex would be maxing out all of her credit cards in one afternoon, so it really doesn't surprise me if he's out hitting some strange.

Herman Cain fucked up by choosing to lie his ass off. "Those last five bitches are lying, and the next five that are about to come out are lying too"
                          I guarantee that if he just owned up to it, he'd still be in the race, because at the end of the day, everyone has to forgive you...it's the rules.

I'm not saying there's anything admirable about it, but it is undeniably clever.
                          And even if I did say it was admirable, you would have to forgive me, otherwise you will burn in motherfucking hell.

Go with Christ...

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

So tired of hearing the word God coming from these people's mouths.

Religion should be banned from your debates...it just muddles things up.

Just stick to moral sense of right and wrong and forget the whole somebody might be watching and you will pay for eternity crap.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I agree. You're all going to Hell anyway, so why bother pretending?
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...