X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Some Thioughts on CHRISTmas

1.) It's here. Again. Nothing so special about that except that not even corporate America can sell it to a unsuspecting horde of brain dead consumers; even the malls are dead. Sure, they'll crowd close today, tomorrow and on the "Eve" where shit bags like Wal-Mart will once again, not give a fuck about their employees and make them work it right though until 12:00PM Christmas day. If you shop there please kill yourself now. Which brings me to

2.) Wanting to kill yourself at Christmas time. My advice? Don't. Sure all that infested Dean Martin Christmas music where Dean in his holiday sweater programming us that this is the "most wonderful time of the year" and we buy into it like a Marlin fish at a ZZ Top concert. Okay, facts: it isn't, winter blows and Dean was a frustrated homosexual who drank himself to death under the auspicious of the Illuminati. Of course, I cannot prove this but it has been rumored on the internet so it MUST be true. Besides, no one in your family want to plan your funeral when they can't come up with an idea on how to get rid of the god damn tree. Wait until the next season of American Idol - you'll be glad you did.

3.) Midnight Mass guilt attendance. Um, you'd be better off killing yourself.

4.) Egg Nog/Rum drinks. Toxic, expensive and highly fattening. Over 300 calories in a shot alone! Apparently not one has killed off Spammy yet so drink up. Combine with your favorite neighbor-baked cookie, $5 vino or black tar heroin. But remember, moderation.

5.) Family. Ah, toughie, this one. Well, were you good and ass kissed the richest member of yours? Sure, they may not have bought you a plasma TV and a recovering meth-addicted hooker but what they did get you may beat a bland gift certificate card at Wal-Mart where all you are doing is making some poor fucker's life more miserable as you make them wait on you so you can get your retarded XBox 'Call Of Duty' on the "Eve" so you can avoid the crowds on the 26 when you return every god damn sweater you mother bought you in money so you can go out and buy your own recovering meth-addicted hooker. Asshole.

6.) Christmas music. If it's not Brain Setzer then you suck. See #2

7.) I fucking hate neo-Nazi Ebeneezers. Fuck you and all your negative shit. "I hate Christmas" Yeah!? Well, the world, Jesus and every Wal-Mart employee hates you. Fuck you and your hipster coats loaded with razor blades that you feed to kittens. Say "I hate Christmas" to my face and I'll shove that whatever generation iPod touch loaded with your crappy Dubstep right up your skinny jean hipster ass. Tell you what, either spend the rest 364 days working for your perfect ideal Utopia or shut the fuck up for good, Deal?

8.) Snow. Cloaked Christmas racism.

9.) Homeless people. May God bless them. And be thankful you have a family, home and warmth to enjoy unwrapping your whatever generation iPod so you can "download" your shitty Dubstep crap while others suffer (some by choice, most not) in a cold alley, you whining miserable Starbucks-sipping fuck. Life can change on your sad ass just as quick.

10.) Have a Merry one yourself. But you're still an asshole.
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Dean Martin is gay? I wonder if Sinatra knows?
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

XMas Ale is the reason for the season.

Last edited by Unchainme; 12-22-2011, 02:09 AM.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Lots of great winter brews out there, but I usually go back to the Snow Cap Ale, by default....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

My advice to you is to drink heavily.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Kristy, would you like a hug?
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

If you focus in on the tacky part of Christmas, yeah, it's horrible.

But it's a time to re-charge and spend some time with your loved ones. My working life is busy, and I'm glad of a week to spend with Mrs binnie.....
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

uhhhh....Happy Holidays to everyone...
                regardless of race, creed or other personnal beliefs.....

Listen to some good music,
                talk to some good friends, (or barring that, to some intelligent ones),
                have a drink or more, just for fun....

and enjoy life and love....
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

XMas Ale is the reason for the season.
                  ugh. i don't like that stuff. more for you!

i should be more sympathetic toward the retail crowd. my mom managed movie theaters when we were younger, we'd eat dinner early and she'd have to go to work at 5 pm. but that meant one of two things...either we were going to the movies (on Christmas!) or she'd leave us at home, and we would be able to play the new video games we got all night and not have anyone telling us to turn them off.
                  Last edited by twonabomber; 12-22-2011, 05:56 AM.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

If I didn't know better, I would think that you give a shit.
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Kristy you channeled all that animosity into something pretty damned relevant. Cheers!

Oh dear.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I read all of Kristy's post and just want to say is, I am sorry, for once again having her find me passed out on her doorstep, with a empty bottle of Chamagne in my hand,dressed only in a crystal blue sequin thong and 237 dollars in 1 dollar bills stuck in the waistband.

and that I cannot remember where I left her Little Bopeep outfit..and that the cat box litter in my beard, was a set up.

Merry and a Happy to all.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          I'm glad of a week to spend with Mrs binnie.....

The other 51 of us here are glad for our weeks too Binn....we are too.

hmm...too much? lol. Nah. Tis the season for bad jokes as well. Have a good one Binnie.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              1.)
                              please kill yourself now.
                              Fuck you and all your negative shit.
                              Have a Merry one yourself. But you're still an asshole.
                              That would make a great Hallmark KRISTmas card, wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...