X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Hello, Roth Army!

After a 3 year hiatus, all the bombastic buzz in Van Halen world has brought me out from under that rock...back to the one place where it all matters...back to the one place where it's...all Dave, all night!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. It's nice to see all those familiar names and faces still kickin around the board.

I'll see you all out on the road for the 2012 Tour...let's get rockin'...it's VAN HALEN time, ya crazy bastards!

Roth on,
    Ragu
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Carmine! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

hey mate! welcome back.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Sheesh Carmine....back for 5 minutes and already an avatar change?

Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

that's his one from back in the day!

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
            that's his one from back in the day!
            Yes, thats the original, slightly modified...I added the VH logo to the jacket today...

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

a timely return carmine. the next few weeks are gonna fuckin ROTH N ROLL!!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Hey Carmine, you're not the only one crawling out of the woodwoek! Now...where the hell are Catfish and Von Halen?
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                  Hey Carmine, you're not the only one crawling out of the woodwoek!
                  You picked up a New Joisey accent?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

lmao! Guess I did...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

How ya been Angel?

Still in Sask.?

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                        How ya been Angel?

Still in Sask.?
                        Sure am. Moved here for the lower cost of living... 5 years later I'm paying 1100/month for a tiny house in the hood. Going to U of R now, 2 more years to go...

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Sure am. Moved here for the lower cost of living... 5 years later I'm paying 1100/month for a tiny house in the hood. Going to U of R now, 2 more years to go...
                          Thinks really changed in Sask.

I have never seen growth like I have in the last few years in Saskatoon...this city has changed so much.

Lots of good but the housing/rent prices are ridiculous....and that sucks....I am lucky I bought when I did but can not imagine the debt load people are taking on.

Regina has been growing too...can't believe how that city has changed.

What you taking at U of R?

My daughter is in year 1 at U of S....she may have to take the last two years at U of R for her degree in social work.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                            What you taking at U of R?

My daughter is in year 1 at U of S....she may have to take the last two years at U of R for her degree in social work.
                            LOL, your daughter and I will be colleagues...I'm in the Social Work Qualifying. Which reminds me, I'd better get my app in for the Bachelor program!

I hear ya on how things have changed. I've found that as a student, 3 meals a day is a luxury. Hell, sometimes I go 3 days before payday without food... it sucks.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Good to see ya C !

Comment

Working...