X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

The Official GUNDERSON Thread

2012 is gearing up to be one kick-ass year for me. Not only is the mighty =VH= train rolling, but an internet series I'm in that we filmed last summer is nearing the end of post-production. It's a hilarious mockumentary, already being touted as Saskatchewan's version of "The Trailer Park Boys".

I'm told that this month the news is going to be streaming out fast and furious, so if you're on Facebook, "like" this page to keep up to date on all the happenings: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunder...5776366?ref=ts.

"It's gonna be wicked rank"...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Attention whore alert...mind you, I don't think anyone is reading anything that isn't in Main, anyway. Just found out that the web series I'm in will be premiering on April 8th, and that the "EPIC announcement trailer will be out on Wednesday. Woohoo, GUNDERSON is ready to hit the web!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Congrats. Keep us posted on the news...

You will be providing the insiders back story for all this right?
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        Attention whore alert...mind you, I don't think anyone is reading anything that isn't in Main, anyway.
        I don't have that kind of time or patience.

I'm happy for you though. Hope it goes over well.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Congrats. Keep us posted on the news...

You will be providing the insiders back story for all this right?
          Thanks Zah! I don't know... what happens on set, lol.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            I don't have that kind of time or patience.
            Do you mean for main or to watch a web series, lol.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Interesting... hope you don't mind me embedding this. Full trailer tomorrow.

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Thanks Zah! Here's the full trailer. Gotta admit, it's cool to see my name listed as one of the stars.

Fuck, can't remember how to fucking embed... Here's the link, can someone embed it for me? Ta!!!

Last edited by Angel; 02-09-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Looks awesome!

Some real Sask. humour in there.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                    Looks awesome!

Some real Sask. humour in there.
                    That there is. Sounds like some great SK indie bands made the soundtrack too.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I FUCKING GIVE UP, this sucker will NOT embed!

Last edited by Angel; 02-13-2012, 09:02 AM. Reason: Trying to get this sucker

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Thanks, dear! Trying to do things on my new tablet... so different from Windows!

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Major Attention Whore Alert - Every Sunday for the next 10 weeks

Well folks. The first episode of the web series I'm in has now been posted. This means that every Sunday (or Monday morning), I'll be posting the clips for viewing (and laughing) pleasure.

I hesitated posting the first episode because I'm not happy with my scenes. They were shot the first day, and I hadn't had any time to develop my character. However, there's some funny shit in here so I decided to bite the bullet and post it here.

Please don't come down too hard on my acting on these scenes... I promise you it gets better.

Last edited by Angel; 04-09-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

LOL,That Was Pretty Good.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...