PDA

View Full Version : This Woman Has Guts....Kills Intruder With Shotgun To Protect Baby...

Hardrock69
01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/oklahoma-mother-18-kills-intruder-breaking-into-her-home-while-on-phone-with-911-27777235.html

This woman lost her husband to cancer only on Christmas Day. Called 911 when two men began trying to break into her home. She got the shotgun and a pistol, but a bottle in her baby's mouth to keep it quiet, then called 911 to tell them what was going on and ask permission to kill the worthless cocksucker.

Dispatcher told her "You do what you have to do to protect your baby".

BOOM!

One dead piece of shit. The other idiot turned himself into the police later on.

GOOD FOR HER! SHE GAVE THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EXACTLY WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVED!
:mad:

Dan
01-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Yeah,Good For Her And Her Baby.:D

kwame k
01-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Classy chick.........

Good for her!!!!!!

SparkieD
01-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Good on her. Mothers (at least good ones) are hard-wired for shit like that. I wouldn't think twice about obliterating anybody about to mess with my kid.

ThrillsNSpills
01-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Good for her, yes, but still has to be tough to know you offed someone just the same.

Hardrock69
01-05-2012, 04:11 AM
I hope some peeps step up to the plate and help her out. I mean, lost her hubby on Christmas....and now this?

God bless her.

Roth & Roll
01-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Fucker had it coming - any piece of shit who tries to attack a vulnerable woman and her baby inside her own home deserves what this woman dished out.

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
That actually happens alot in Oklahoma. It's called the "Make My Day Law". This made national news because of the circumstances.

Yeah great job. Next time don't ask for permission. :biggrin: Surprised that dog didn't eat the guy...........

sadaist
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
News earlier today said her husband had left her some guns when he died. She sold most to pay for his funeral. Sure glad she kept that shotgun.

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 05:43 PM
lol. Charged the other guy with first degree murder! :lmao:

CHICKASHA, Okla. (AP) — A judge has set bond at $50,000 for a Blanchard man charged with first-degree murder after prosecutors allege his accomplice was shot dead during an attempted home invasion.

Grady County Special Judge Timothy Brauer issued the ruling following a bond hearing Thursday for 29-year-old Dustin Louis Stewart.

Prosecutors allege Stewart was with 24-year-old Justin Shane Martin, who was shot dead by an 18-year-old woman as he attempted to break into her Blanchard mobile home.

Oklahoma's felony murder law permits prosecutors to seek a murder conviction if an accomplice dies during the commission of another felony crime.

Jail records show Stewart remained in the Grady County Jail Thursday afternoon. His attorney, Stephen Buzin, did not immediately return a call requesting comment.

A preliminary hearing is set for May 23.

Hardrock69
01-06-2012, 03:54 AM
:lmao:

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!

THAT IS FARKING GRATE! :lol:

FORD
01-06-2012, 04:02 AM
I heard about the shooting on the radio, but I didn't realize she had just lost her husband too. Fucking shitbags probably knew about that, and thought she'd be an easy victim.

Uhhhh.....not.

I see a german shepherd in the video. Why didn't she turn the dog loose to rip the shit out of the other asshole as he ran for his life?

FORD
01-06-2012, 04:06 AM
lol. Charged the other guy with first degree murder! :lmao:

CHICKASHA, Okla. (AP) — A judge has set bond at $50,000 for a Blanchard man charged with first-degree murder after prosecutors allege his accomplice was shot dead during an attempted home invasion.

Grady County Special Judge Timothy Brauer issued the ruling following a bond hearing Thursday for 29-year-old Dustin Louis Stewart.

Prosecutors allege Stewart was with 24-year-old Justin Shane Martin, who was shot dead by an 18-year-old woman as he attempted to break into her Blanchard mobile home.

Oklahoma's felony murder law permits prosecutors to seek a murder conviction if an accomplice dies during the commission of another felony crime.

Jail records show Stewart remained in the Grady County Jail Thursday afternoon. His attorney, Stephen Buzin, did not immediately return a call requesting comment.

A preliminary hearing is set for May 23.

Now I don't have an ounce of sympathy for this piece of shit, but I don't understand how it could be possible to charge him with murder. Kinda bothers me that they can just invent new definitions of laws like that, because it's not always necessarily going to be a miserable shitbag who preys on a widow with a baby on the other end of it.

clarathecarrot
01-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Now I don't have an ounce of sympathy for this piece of shit, but I don't understand how it could be possible to charge him with murder. Kinda bothers me that they can just invent new definitions of laws like that, because it's not always necessarily going to be a miserable shitbag who preys on a widow with a baby on the other end of it.

I was in court again last night it's like I am in a episode of CSI these city councils and the mayors are raping the constitution, in a mouse like nibbling way, so most of the world has no Idea! The travesty's that are taking place in the court system.

So to the point: I say to my attorney..blaaa blaaa blaaa (about my case and refference some other case) he sais ...It is only going to get worse.

chefcraig
01-06-2012, 11:14 AM
I was in court again last night...

My mind is distracted as hell and easily pliable this morning, so thanks for conjuring up the memory of Night Court and the once divinely edible Markie Post.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/84/e8a400638df888772a1bcc9c121ecaee.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/938255)

Jagermeister
01-06-2012, 11:22 AM

It's the law. The dude was with him when he was trying to commit a crime so he gets charged for the guys death. If you makes you feel any better he's out on bond. Maybe someone will shot him to.

clarathecarrot
01-06-2012, 11:28 AM
I was flipping channels the other day and happend upon a recent Halmark channel or something family drama show and she was on screen, didn't look like it was more than a year old and she was fine...ummm ummmh!

This may have been it..?

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2011/01/21/markie-post%E2%80%99s-career-change-up-%E2%80%9Cbackyard-wedding%E2%80%9D/

Thanks for the retro rebound milf memory Chef.

FORD
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Still looks pretty damn good, for a 60 year old.....

http://i42.tinypic.com/wa6psn.jpg

I'd hit it. :sex:

Nickdfresh
01-06-2012, 09:34 PM
That actually happens alot in Oklahoma. It's called the "Make My Day Law". This made national news because of the circumstances.

Yeah great job. Next time don't ask for permission. :biggrin: Surprised that dog didn't eat the guy...........

It's pretty much the same law everywhere...

Nickdfresh
01-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Eighteen, a widowed mother, and already killed a man. Fuck.

Hardrock69
01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
I see a german shepherd in the video. Why didn't she turn the dog loose to rip the shit out of the other asshole as he ran for his life?

Good question! One of my great joys when watching either the news, or reality cop shows is when they get the K-9 officer (the 4-footed variety) out and tell him to go get the scumbag.

It REALLY makes me laugh when it is on the news, and the talking head says something like "The suspect is in the hospital recovering from numerous dog bites". :lmao:

Still looks pretty damn good, for a 60 year old.....

I'd hit it. :sex:

Good lord! She is 60? DAYUM! I'd hit it!