X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

NFL MVP 2011-Sounding like a shift

Well Aaron Rodgers still win's hands down in my book!

Had it not been for easing up at end, 50 TD's looked certain. All the other obvious and intangible's make this years effort's monolithic.

Gut feeling is we are about to see cool Brees get the edge for recent heroics and breaking Marino's 27 year old record. Basing that on playing lights out end of season and MNF coverage pushing voter edge.

Least he's a class act if it has to happen that way.

Packers getting Back2Back is more important anyway, I still stick with my pre-season pick-Pack 34 Pats 21.

Week 6 we had the pleasure of being in G.B. behind Pack bench then 2 weeks later most exciting game ever seen in person in San Diego where crowd was 2/3 Cheeseheads believe it or not.

Only few more days & it is Playoff Time to go with our =VH=, if we get lucky Madonna get's cancelled and finally =VH= does halftime......one can wish.
  • Pennypacker
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2009

Brees did have a ridiculous season, but Rodgers just tore defenses apart, and had a 15-1 record to boot. The guy is lethal and that 19 game winning streak + last years Super Bowl will give Rodgers that edge.

Comment

Working...