X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikethemartian
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

"VH" Tour/Album

Does anyone else think it is a bit pathetic that after six?? years of nothing that when "VH" goes back on tour they release another "best of album" with only three new songs. I'm not commenting on the songs themselves (I have only heard one and really didn't care for it) but I would think after all that time that they would have had the opportunity to put a whole album together. Especially considering they just put out a "Best of" album in 1996. They had only one regular album in between. Is every other album going to be a "best of" album? Maybe the next one with two new songs with Gary Cherone?

Don't get me wrong, even if they did put out a whole new album I wouldn't be intererested as I prefer only original VH with DLR.

Also I remember on the 1996 VH award show that Eddie said that a reconstituted original VH (with DLR) would only tour if they had a chance to put a whole new album together. So you would think he would have had the same requirement this time. Also I remember Eddie saying back then after they brought Cherone in that if the band broke up again that he would dismantle the band. Am I remembering this correctly?
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yes you are recalling events correctly. Ed is a fucking liar.
    With neither courage nor conviction.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Money hungry assholes. Tangled forever in their own lies. BOV1, VH3, BOV2, VH4?, BOV3?....and so on. Gimme a break. No talent, washed up bums.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...