PDA

View Full Version : Official 6/26 New Orleans Meetup/Review Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

clarathecarrot
06-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Wow thanks so much! I mentioned earlier in the thread I just purchased the camera last weekend. I'm still fairly new at using this particular model but so far I'm digging it. One thing that it did, purely by accident was during the show all throughout, if it was a good focused show on the faces of the people on stage it took a snapshot. So all of my videos had snapshots taken from them as well and there's some amazing shots. All by accident. I'm okay with that because it was a VH show but if I was just out filming random shit, I wouldn't want it hogging memory space with snapshots. It's obviously a setting I didn't realize the camera had.

You can get more memory cards at computer stores for cheap these days... I carry three in the case with my camera,,about 5 G if needed.

That way you can vid and still shoot with large image size and and then switch cards when full...then it will seem like work and you will wonder why you aren't getting paid...lol.

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 04:35 PM
My 4th video: Romeo Delight

gbranton
06-27-2012, 04:48 PM
My pictures were a bit of a mixed bag. Unfortunately I need to experiment with this new camera some more. The closeups I got were too grainy for my tastes.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/338794_3584083160568_1595499037_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/457246_3584087840685_878203916_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/291512_3584091480776_1468019528_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/266020_3584093080816_1702737264_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/288297_3584096400899_212357258_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/169615_3584098040940_1501909964_o.jpg

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/334746_3584100801009_848588371_o.jpg

private parts
06-27-2012, 04:51 PM
I would like to add this about last night's show. This complete fucking dildo was sitting on our row about 8 seats down from me. When the lights were gradually dimming, he was standing up and yelling "Boooooooooooo" at the top of his lungs for a good 2 minutes. Then during "Ice Cream Man" while Dave was telling his story about the dogs, the dildo kept barking and barking and barking LOUDLY. I shut the video down at that point. I don't understand the fucked up mentality of people. I'm not even going to post that video on YouTube as I don't want the guy to be able to claim credit that he was the one barking. Fuck him. I did start filming again right at the solo with all the strobe lights. I may or may not post that. As it stands, I'm posting all my videos in order.

This is when you take a picture of that dick head and post it in the 2012 Tour Douche Bag thread. Come on dude! Pay attention!:bigwink:

Here you go

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?65461-2012-World-Tour-of-Douche-Bags

Northern Girl
06-27-2012, 04:54 PM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/334746_3584100801009_848588371_o.jpg

Nice ending! Haven't seen too many of these shots without Dave's goofy hat or someone in mid bow.

gbranton
06-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Nice ending! Haven't seen too many of these shots without Dave's goofy hat or someone in mid bow.

Thanks. This is what I am talking about though, I had hoped for these type shots to be less blurry. I have a could of short vids and another camera to pick through so I may find more post-worthy material yet.

envy_me
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM

Man, I LOVE you. Thank you SO much for the videos and the pics!! The band is AMAZING!! God, I wish i was there to see them live.

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM
You can get more memory cards at computer stores for cheap these days... I carry three in the case with my camera,,about 5 G if needed.

That way you can vid and still shoot with large image size and and then switch cards when full...then it will seem like work and you will wonder why you aren't getting paid...lol.

The camera itself has 16 gigs of space and I brought a 16 gig card as well. Thing is, for ordinary things I'm filming I don't really need it taking snapshots as the camera wishes. I'd like to have control over that. As for it doing it at the show last night I dig it as it was a pleasant surprise.

Hardrock69
06-27-2012, 05:05 PM
NIce review, E. Too bad the venue acoustics suck ass. But then they do in most arenas.

For the DVD I am putting together, I was originally going to use the audio from a boot recorded (I think) from the 13th row on the floor, but the reverb of the venue was so prevalanet, I realized that the 2 guys up front who shot the entire show in HD had much better sound, so I am doing a 2 source merge and using that. The sound is much drier, much less room sound.
Only thing is Al's snare drum is not as loud as I would like, but the rest of it is pretty cool.

Ok folks, that's it until next year apparently (here in the US I mean).

clarathecarrot
06-27-2012, 05:10 PM
The camera itself has 16 gigs of space and I brought a 16 gig card as well. Thing is, for ordinary things I'm filming I don't really need it taking snapshots as the camera wishes. I'd like to have control over that. As for it doing it at the show last night I dig it as it was a pleasant surprise.

My take anywhere camera has a setting to determine the amount of resolution for capture size and I usually have that set at maximum, so I burn thru cards after a certain amount op pics and such, it is way back in tech as compared to yours and even phones these days, but it is small and zooms 5x and that is cool.

That setting sounds wierd ( auto take ramdom pic setting) ..like, open the pod bay doors HAL, wierd..lol.

Nice stuff.

clarathecarrot
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks. This is what I am talking about though, I had hoped for these type shots to be less blurry. I have a could of short vids and another camera to pick through so I may find more post-worthy material yet.

Can't win on every shot even with auto focus, ask the dudes that make big bucks photographing, but the final bow shot of the guys is perfect ,even if somewhat fuzzy classic shot and printed in a smaller size would probably make a great framed display pic.

I know we have a feature thread here for pics and such The RA members have recorded some killer stuff .

So this is love
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Ed looks very tired to me in the vids I saw from last night

ELVIS
06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Ed looks very tired to me in the vids I saw from last night

That's what I thought the entire night...

ELVIS
06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Maybe he partied on Bourbon St...

gbranton
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Was it just me or were there times when you looked up at the screen and Dave was looking down into the camera that he was talking directly to you, looking right into your eyes (or even soul maybe?) That's part of the magic of Dave, the way he connects with you IF you let him.

envy_me
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
I really hope not..
Well, as long as Dave's on top.

So this is love
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Was it just me or were there times when you looked up at the screen and Dave was looking down into the camera that he was talking directly to you, looking right into your eyes (or even soul maybe?) That's part of the magic of Dave, the way he connects with you IF you let him.

Tell me about it...I'm so into it that at my show back in March when security asked me to clear the alley I thought they meant to join the band on stage...needless to say my party laughed their ass off at me...

gbranton
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Well, as long as Dave's on top.

Ok, I'm a fan and all but I'm not connecting with him on THAT level, LOL.

envy_me
06-27-2012, 05:51 PM
ok, i'm a fan and all but i'm not connecting with him on that level, lol.

Lol :D

So this is love
06-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok, I'm a fan and all but I'm not connecting with him on THAT level, LOL.

Yeah but I think she's a she and you're not....lol

gbranton
06-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah but I think she's a she and you're not....lol

Correct. I am not, nor do I aspire to imitate one.

I was mainly commenting on his charisma as a performer.

envy_me
06-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Correct. I am not, nor do I aspire to imitate one.

I was mainly commenting on his charisma as a performer.

I was talking about Ed looking tired. I meant as long as Dave is on top, I'm happy.

OH, yeah, Dave has got amazing charisma, I was NOT arguing about that. You're right.

mug
06-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Eddie was banging Janie for there annvermisery, so it takes alot of you when your old.

gbranton
06-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I meant as long as Dave is on top, I'm happy.

I got it now......my mind stays in the gutter, my apologies. You meant on top of his game, I thought you meant on top of YOU. LOL.

Dan
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks To Everyone For Their Great Reviews,Photos And Videos.Much Love To You.:D

VAN HLN CA
06-27-2012, 09:03 PM
I filmed most of the show. Was amazing. Posting the videos here as I can. I've done 3 so far.... they are HD and very large files so the uploading is taking forever. Doing "Romeo Delight" as we speak and it says it's going to be 152 minutes before it's complete. This is a fucking project! :D My vids will be my review. As for mentionging being the last date, Dave said in "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" during the break down that "take it down a little bit. This is gonna be our last show for a little while so when we kick back in I want it to be fucking LOUD." or something like that. My video of that will be posted in the next year I guess.

If I were ever to be front row again I'd get one of those wrapable tripods and attach to rail n roll show one angle whole show to be able to watch All of it. My iPhone vids were medium but pics kick ass and really only shot solo, ATBL n Jump but I am going to do a wall print of Ed off a 60" possibly as a backlit framed piece.
Dave and loud thing...it wasn't very loud in front in L.A. Ears didn't ring at all, that surprised me and how you could actually communicate without screaming. But am hoping it's louder next round.

VAN HLN CA
06-27-2012, 09:32 PM
:killer:

Really glad you had a Blast overall!

It's bummer that it's done for awhile and would have sucked to have an Army snuff of the last night, all the years we endured Ched we just landed two tours a new disc and All Mighty VH kick the Nations Ass!

VAN HLN CA
06-27-2012, 09:35 PM

NOOOOO............! & ?

Not the Sailor Hat! Never reared it's presence entire run until Last Show......Burn It

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 09:40 PM
My 5th video: Everybody Wants Some!! and Somebody Get Me A Doctor.

VAN HLN CA
06-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks To Everyone For Their Great Reviews,Photos And Videos.Much Love To You.:D

Yes Sir, all did great and the Tour Thread was quite the place 4 1/2 months, great updates by the Roth Moms and the band letting us vid & photo in HD gives us endless ways to soak while we wait till next time....

Thankful for VH and RothReps here for One Stop VH 24/7

Momshell
06-27-2012, 10:46 PM

Yup - definitely felt that when I was up close too. I felt like I was part of the show in some way - connected to Dave. And believe me......I let him!!

Momshell
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
My 5th video: Everybody Wants Some!! and Somebody Get Me A Doctor.

YOU ROCK Almostsaved!!!! Thank you again for spending so much time sharing these amazing videos with us, and for taking them in the first place. From your angle it looked like the show kicked major ass - loved Dave's jump in EWS and scream in SGMAD.

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 11:12 PM
YOU ROCK Almostsaved!!!! Thank you again for spending so much time sharing these amazing videos with us, and for taking them in the first place. From your angle it looked like the show kicked major ass - loved Dave's jump in EWS and scream in SGMAD.

Thanks so much for the praise! More to come over the next few days!

So this is love
06-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Momshell, light em up, SNIPER, DAN, ZING, VANDALEUR, DAVIDLEENATRA, damngoodtimes, almostsaved... ETAL (meaning everyone elses I read or interacted in someway) thanks for everything during this tour...I never thought I was addicted so much to VH to keep coming everyday reading your post...I AM SUCH A DEVOTED CVH FAN AND FINALLY KNOW THAT OTHERS FEEL THE SAME. LOVE YA!!!

sadaist
06-27-2012, 11:16 PM

Hapened to me when seeing Roth at the House Of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. January 2000. I was standing about 2-3 row area on the floor holding a beer in each hand. It was during Little Guitars and he did one line looking right at me. Fucking awesome! I think he could see the sheer joy of hearing him sing that song in my face so he delivered a little extra special for me.

I got 2 pics from the show then.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/RothVegas.jpg

Zempi
06-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Was really quite a joy to stop by here most show nights (and more). Going to be a long summer without the shows and threads. Funny how we all started to actually look forward to them. Thanks for all the great videographers and photogs:)

Still plan to stop by though!

Momshell
06-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Momshell, light em up, SNIPER, DAN, ZING, VANDALEUR, DAVIDLEENATRA, damngoodtimes, almostsaved... ETAL (meaning everyone elses I read or interacted in someway) thanks for everything during this tour...I never thought I was addicted so much to VH to keep coming everyday reading your post...I AM SUCH A DEVOTED CVH FANS AND FINALLY KNOW THAT OTHERS FEEL THE SAME. LOVE YA!!!

Back at ya!

Dan
06-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Momshell, light em up, SNIPER, DAN, ZING, VANDALEUR, DAVIDLEENATRA, damngoodtimes, almostsaved... ETAL (meaning everyone elses I read or interacted in someway) thanks for everything during this tour...I never thought I was addicted so much to VH to keep coming everyday reading your post...I AM SUCH A DEVOTED CVH FANS AND FINALLY KNOW THAT OTHERS FEEL THE SAME. LOVE YA!!!

LOL,Dont Go,All Hippie On Us.:D

Zempi
06-27-2012, 11:26 PM
8857Shared this with Momshell earlier in tour....

Sorry I don't know how to make them larger!

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 11:26 PM
I am currently uploading "Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman." Apparently Val Bertinelli and her brother Pat were at the show last night. Didn't see either. I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.

Dan
06-27-2012, 11:27 PM
ALMOSTsaved,Did You Buy A T-shirt?

DONNIEP
06-27-2012, 11:30 PM

Oh yeah...2003, Charlotte North Carolina. Free show (Speed Street). DLR was the last one to play that week and it was pouring rain almost the entire show. Took a girl for a first date and I pushed our way up to about the third row and Dave was checkin' out our section a few times. I just knew it was gonna be a good night. We got soaked but the chick was so hopped up during and after the show that it didn't matter one fuckin' bit. Thanks Dave!! Banged that girl like a freebie from a Vegas call girl...or maybe it was the other way around...

So this is love
06-27-2012, 11:33 PM
I am currently uploading "Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman." Apparently Val Bertinelli and her brother Pat were at the show last night. Didn't see either. I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.

I so much need this HAIL shot tonight please do so before I go to bed...should I open up another freakin watery Bud while waiting... you got my full attention....I'm on vacation you know ....bring it on

ELVIS
06-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Valerie walked up the middle between section A and B several times with two other women...

So this is love
06-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Valerie walked up the middle between section A and B several times with two other women...

of course you won't tell us if the other two women were hot because your wife monitors your everypost...lol just teasing you btw

gbranton
06-27-2012, 11:39 PM
I am currently uploading "Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman." Apparently Val Bertinelli and her brother Pat were at the show last night. Didn't see either. I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.,

Get the fuck out of here! I did too. After the show was over I was walking away from the stage and apparently she was at the soundboard because she was walking toward the stage with a couple of body guards and I almost walked right into her.

I also saw her and Ed at Tippitina's at Christmas 1992. The Neville Brothers were playing and Val and Ed were upstairs, security would not anyone up there. Eventually Ed came on stage and played two songs with the Neville Brothers.

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 11:47 PM

Get the fuck out of here! I did too. After the show was over I was walking away from the stage and apparently she was at the soundboard because she was walking toward the stage with a couple of body guards and I almost walked right into her.

I also saw her and Ed at Tippitina's at Christmas 1992. The Neville Brothers were playing and Val and Ed were upstairs, security would not anyone up there. Eventually Ed came on stage and played two songs with the Neville Brothers.

Saw her walk behind the drums at the '84 show just prior to show start. She waved when we all yelled at her. Was on the front row Ed's riser side at this show and is my greatest "no camera" regret....

ALMOSTsaved
06-27-2012, 11:52 PM
ALMOSTsaved,Did You Buy A T-shirt?

I bought 2. The navy blue one with the wings...and the light colored one (kinda khaki) with the chick and motorcycle.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 12:08 AM
I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.

I was at that show...

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Saw her walk behind the drums at the '84 show just prior to show start. She waved when we all yelled at her. Was on the front row Ed's riser side at this show and is my greatest "no camera" regret....

I was about three rows behind you...

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 12:11 AM
of course you won't tell us if the other two women were hot because your wife monitors your everypost...lol just teasing you btw

They were nice looking 50 something women...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 12:20 AM
I was about three rows behind you...

Wishing you were me... :D

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 12:22 AM
I went with two girls from high school who were into photography and they took lots of pics with a real camera...

I never saw the pics...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 12:31 AM
I went with two girls from high school who were into photography and they took lots of pics with a real camera...

I never saw the pics...

Fucking shame. None of us knew at that point what was gonna go down.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Dude, my life was deflated for a bit when I heard Dave left...

In fact I stayed somewhat deflated until 2007...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Just for shits and giggles, here's a photo my girlfriend snapped last night while I was too busy filming:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/almostsaved0770/IMG_0404-001.jpg

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 12:42 AM

I remember the first day I heard as well. I couldn't believe it. However, I took Ed's side... I loved Dave (the solo shit to me was great but lacking) but the fact that it was 3 against one was the selling point. I never hated Dave. I was just pissed he left.

Zempi
06-28-2012, 12:42 AM
WOW!!!!! Dave's checking out your girlfriend for sure:)

Where were your seats (too lazy to scroll back again). Awesome!

Just for shits and giggles, here's a photo my girlfriend snapped last night while I was too busy filming:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/almostsaved0770/IMG_0404-001.jpg

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 12:45 AM
WOW!!!!! Dave's checking out your girlfriend for sure:)

Where were your seats (too lazy to scroll back again). Awesome!

We were 5th row. He couldn't see us. Only looks like he can. It's a good shot and gives that impression though.

Nitro Express
06-28-2012, 12:55 AM
That's a really good picture of Dave and Ed. Dave looks fit and to look like that at his age is a hell of a lot of work. Ed looks happy and healthy. I can't believe he went from looking like some old hag to what we see in the photo above in just a few short years.

Nitro Express
06-28-2012, 01:06 AM

It was a bit shocking. I was a day hire during the 1984 tour. I spent early morning to early morning the next day setting up, working the barricade, and tearing down. I never heard any gossip of band problems or saw anything to indicate as such. I never saw Dave until he hit the stage. We got our instructions on crowd control and how to work the barricade from no other than Big Ed Anderson himself but at the time I just thought he was a security guy and had no idea he was Dave's bodyguard. Ed told us if things start to get out of control and the big concern was people getting crushed by the crowd, then we were supposed to bring it to the attention of Dave by using some hand signals and Dave would hopefully get the situation under control since he was Dave and had the microphone. So I learned Dave was more than the drunken wild man up there, the whole VH machine had some structure to it and it was organized. Dave wasn't at soundcheck but I guess he doesn't do soundchecks even to this day.

I just figured Dave had some solo success and it went to his head or the Van Halens got jelous and gave him the boot. I think the main problem was booze and cocaine.

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 01:06 AM
My 5th video: "Hear About It Later" and "Pretty Woman"... Goodnight!

Zempi
06-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Just say he was looking at you..sounds better.:)

We were 5th row. He couldn't see us. Only looks like he can. It's a good shot and gives that impression though.

envy_me
06-28-2012, 01:12 AM
They were nice looking 50 something women...

Maybe they were the Hot in Cleaveland girls. Was Betty White with them :D

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Betty White is 80 something...

envy_me
06-28-2012, 04:57 AM
I got it now......my mind stays in the gutter, my apologies. You meant on top of his game, I thought you meant on top of YOU. LOL.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind having him on top of me either.

ashstralia
06-28-2012, 06:34 AM
hey swedish chick, can you please fix your avatar??

it's a little small, and there's no boobies. :)

Northern Girl
06-28-2012, 07:17 AM

Faith Ford (from Murphy Brown) was with her.

fourthcoming
06-28-2012, 07:26 AM
Hapened to me when seeing Roth at the House Of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. January 2000. I was standing about 2-3 row area on the floor holding a beer in each hand. It was during Little Guitars and he did one line looking right at me. Fucking awesome! I think he could see the sheer joy of hearing him sing that song in my face so he delivered a little extra special for me.

I was lucky enough to see Dave in 2 small venues. Once at Westbury Music Fair which is a small, in the round theater on Long Island....and the other was on the short lived DLR Band tour at a club in the Hamptons called CPI......it was phenomenal to see Dave at a small place.....and he still performed as if he were playing Madison Square garden.

Light Em' Up!
06-28-2012, 09:50 AM

I didn't have a camera at our show in Reno 2008, and even though when I went to that show I didn't yet "get it", I fondly remember him walking out on to the walk around ramp. Stopping right in front of Sniper and I and looking Dave right in the eyes. Somehow, I also felt connected then.

Light Em' Up!
06-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Momshell, light em up, SNIPER, DAN, ZING, VANDALEUR, DAVIDLEENATRA, damngoodtimes, almostsaved... ETAL (meaning everyone elses I read or interacted in someway) thanks for everything during this tour...I never thought I was addicted so much to VH to keep coming everyday reading your post...I AM SUCH A DEVOTED CVH FAN AND FINALLY KNOW THAT OTHERS FEEL THE SAME. LOVE YA!!!

Thanks So this is love....It's been awesome hanging out with all of you show after show!

Besides getting to see a show in our area on this next leg, the only thing that I think would make it even better would be if Sniper and I could meet up with any of you fellow soldiers at a show! I remember seeing the photos early on of many of you meeting up pre-show and it's so kick ass! Would love to be able to meet and hang out with others who "get it" as well.

Light Em' Up!
06-28-2012, 09:57 AM

You did fucking awesome Almostsaved!!! Love each one of these!!! Thanks a million! I can just imagine what it would be like to really be there! Roth On!

katina
06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the videos !!! I would love to travel for a VH show, and meet and hang out with Army members who feel the same love for CVH :)

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 10:22 AM
You did fucking awesome Almostsaved!!! Love each one of these!!! Thanks a million! I can just imagine what it would be like to really be there! Roth On!

Thanks so much! Glad you like! Uploading more today. Probably tomorrow too.

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 11:22 AM
My 7th video: You Really Got Me (I fucked up earlier and said "Hear About It Later" & "Pretty Woman" were the 5th when they were in fact, 6th.

envy_me
06-28-2012, 03:18 PM

They are AMAZING!!! BUT, why isn't Dave dancing in Pretty Woman like he used to? It was hot what he did in the 80-ies, those moves...

katina
06-28-2012, 03:32 PM
My 7th video: You Really Got Me (I fucked up earlier and said "Hear About It Later" & "Pretty Woman" were the 5th when they were in fact, 6th.

Thanks again for sharing your videos, WOW You Really Got Me !!! :thumb:

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Those Sony HD cams are awesome on video and audio but it reveals how bad Wolfie's live bass sound is...

Michael Anthony's live sound is light years better...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Those Sony HD cams are awesome on video and audio but it reveals how bad Wolfie's live bass sound is...

I don't think the bass sounds too bad. I admit at times it does overpower Ed but I just figured it to be a volume issue more than anything.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 04:25 PM
It sounds like he's playing bass through a guitar amp with the gain turned way up, and in fact he probably is...

His setup in New Orleans was two 5150 IIIs and one Fender 300 watt bass head...

If that's what he was playing through...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 04:54 PM
My 8th video: Dance The Night Away

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 05:09 PM
It sounds like he's playing bass through a guitar amp with the gain turned way up, and in fact he probably is...

I bought a "Guitar World Presents Van Halen: Eddie Van Halen In His Own Words" book a few months ago. In one of the interviews he mentions never liking Michael Anthony's tone. In fact he said he never had MA in his monitors when playing live. I wonder if Wolfgang's tone is really HIS or what Dad wants?

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Probably a little of both...

bantonelli
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
I didn't have a camera at our show in Reno 2008, and even though when I went to that show I didn't yet "get it", I fondly remember him walking out on to the walk around ramp. Stopping right in front of Sniper and I and looking Dave right in the eyes. Somehow, I also felt connected then.

I was at that show and it was the strangest venue I'd ever seen DLR play. Whomever was doing DLR's managing at the time (Matt Sencio?) booked him in the oddest place and I hope he never plays that venue again. Peeps were weird, old and had no idea who DLR was. They wanted us to sit and we shouted to them "we don't sit at a David Lee Roth concert....EVER" Reno is for sr. citizens and not ROCKERS.

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 06:40 PM
My 9th video: And The Cradle Will Rock...

Guitar Shark
06-28-2012, 07:15 PM

Once again, nice job man!

Just my opinion, but that certainly didn't seem like the disaster I was expecting after reading ELVIS's review.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 07:20 PM
That performance is really bad compared to the other vids...

I guess some people are unable to see and hear it...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Once again, nice job man!

Just my opinion, but that certainly didn't seem like the disaster I was expecting after reading ELVIS's review.

Thank you! Uploading "Hot For Teacher" as we speak...and then "Women In Love."

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Now you're talkin' !!

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm uploading them in order of the set. I'm still only going to upload the partial of "Ice Cream Man" as like I said the dude on our row kept barking through Dave's rap regarding the dogs. I was pissed. I stopped filming and resumed right at the solo. Will upload that second part.

Dan
06-28-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm uploading them in order of the set. I'm still only going to upload the partial of "Ice Cream Man" as like I said the dude on our row kept barking through Dave's rap regarding the dogs. I was pissed. I stopped filming and resumed right at the solo. Will upload that second part.

Maybe A Can Of Pepper Spray Would Have Done The Trick.:D :hitch:

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Maybe A Can Of Pepper Spray Would Have Done The Trick.:D :hitch:

If only I'd had it. I couldn't believe the mother fucker. I said a few pages back that he was also yelling "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the top of his lungs as the lights were partially dimming before the show started. It looked like he was there alone.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-28-2012, 08:11 PM
He had to have some sort of a comp ticket. No way he's that close, pay that kind of money just to boo the band....

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 08:30 PM
He had to have some sort of a comp ticket. No way he's that close, pay that kind of money just to boo the band....

I would've filmed him "booing" but being my first use of the camera I didn't want to use the battery space. If I'd been closer I'd have had no problem telling him to shut the fuck up.

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 09:07 PM
My 10th video: Hot For Teacher

Momshell
06-28-2012, 10:32 PM

I love how Eddie joined in with Dave's silliness at the end - made me laugh out loud! (looks like it made Dave laugh out loud too :))

Momshell
06-28-2012, 10:41 PM
I know this is gonna come as a shocker to some of you....watching ALMOSTsaved's videos of Dave up close I just gotta say....Dave is still BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I love how Eddie joined in with Dave's silliness at the end - made me laugh out loud! (looks like it made Dave laugh out loud too :))

My camera snapped a great snapshot of that moment. :)

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 11:04 PM
BTW dude, I saw you filming...

I was in section A on the end in the middle and you were about row 8 in B I'm guessing ??

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 11:06 PM

Too bad the song sounded like shit...

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 11:12 PM
BTW dude, I saw you filming...

I was in section A on the end in the middle and you were about row 8 in B I'm guessing ??

Row Five Seat 18 and wearing a "No Bozos" T-Shirt.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I even tried to get a pic of your shirt...

:biggrin:

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 11:19 PM
I wonder who that is ??

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 11:19 PM
My 11th video: Women In Love

ALMOSTsaved
06-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I even tried to get a pic of your shirt...

I'm not always user friendly but it woulda been cool if you'd introduced yourself.

ELVIS
06-28-2012, 11:37 PM
I thought about it...

Zempi
06-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Almost Saved thanks so much for posting all of these! You did alot of work-I hope you were able to enjoy the show with all the work you did. I had 6th row center Dave and loved it. How sweet it was to log on tonight after doing some boring work and see these now. Thanks again..!

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Almost Saved thanks so much for posting all of these! You did alot of work-I hope you were able to enjoy the show with all the work you did. I had 6th row center Dave and loved it. How sweet it was to log on tonight after doing some boring work and see these now. Thanks again..!

Loved the show. I tried to record the first show I attended on the "Fair Warning" tour...... I was 11 years old and it didn't work out. This is my redemption. ;)

Zempi
06-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Wait till your scheduled show comes around again with your front row:)

I know this is gonna come as a shocker to some of you....watching ALMOSTsaved's videos of Dave up close I just gotta say....Dave is still BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

gene
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
All great things come to a end! Next year two more shows in Chicago? Thanks to all the people that put up vidoes of all the show from around the tour, it was great to see songs that they did not play at all the stops.Saw them twice and each show was great. Hope to see them soon. :yo: Thanks and ROTH ON!!!!

Zempi
06-29-2012, 12:08 AM
At least you got to go!

Parental control stopped me from seeing them in the 80s....lol.

Loved the show. I tried to record the first show I attended on the "Fair Warning" tour...... I was 11 years old and it didn't work out. This is my redemption. ;)

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 12:23 AM
My 12th video: Ice Cream Man. Partial and those who've read previous posts know why...and that's all for tonight!

ashstralia
06-29-2012, 12:54 AM

the phone convo the next day was pretty funny!!! :biggrin:

and thanks to you ALMOSTsaved for the great vids. :yo:

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Dave on the ending of that was FUCKING AWESOME !!!

I'm so glad you caught that on camera...

:elvis:

FALCO
06-29-2012, 02:29 AM
Holy Mother Of God...

I have been quite critical of Dave this tour vocally... not happy with his weird nasally thing, singing songs out of register, off key, taking extreme liberties with the classic melodies, etc...

That being said, to me, this performance should be played for him OVER AND OVER...
What a FUCKING MONSTROUS KILLER VERSION the Diamond One pulled off here... the whole band just kicked the holy fuck out of this tune... OLD SCHOOL CVH swagger and attitude...

And the SCREAM Dave hit at 1:29... the fucking SCREAM!!! (Also one at the end coming out of the breakdown)...

I have felt there was a physical vocal issue with Dave since first seeing the Cafe Wha? gig... he changed to dramatically from the stellar '07/'08 vocal performances... as a singer I felt horrible for him because it's not like if your guitar goes out of tune you can grab another from a tech...

But this video gives me hope that maybe whatever was ailing him is getting taken care of... he had a strong mid range and just a kick ass attitude... LISTEN to the way he sings the last chorus... growl in the vocals and holding that strong note...

Enjoyed that video very much!!!
\m/ \m/

vandeleur
06-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Almost saved these videos are great ... Well done man .. You caught Dave on a hot night ... He knocks that ball out of the park vocal wise ... And he had attitude to spare.
Talk about ending on a high and leaving the fans begging for more

Dan
06-29-2012, 03:35 AM
Number 13 Better Be,Jump.:D

Momshell
06-29-2012, 05:25 AM
My 11th video: Women In Love

Another awesome video Almostsaved! You can see Dave sucking on lemons and gargling with something while Eddie's playing the intro. Saw it in another one of these videos too. I think Dave sounded great on this song. When they played this at one of my shows (MSG maybe) Dave barely got any of the words. He's clearly been working at it.

Momshell
06-29-2012, 05:30 AM

I would call this complete redemption - maybe you can change your name to FULLYsaved now?

perrin29
06-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Thank you for the kick ass vids. Hope to see Jump with the final bow. I'm gonna miss these guys until they start back up again. Guaranteed I'm hitting up a couple of shows on the next leg. Crossing fingers for their first visit back to Eastern Canada since Fair Warning.

Angel
06-29-2012, 09:14 AM

OMG, 1980. Days of general admission, and I was front and centre. Dave saw me light a joint and put his hand out. I passed it to him, it got passed around to Ed and Mike, back to Dave, then back to me.

I had so much interaction between Ed and Dave that night I remember wondering where the hell did all these people come from when it ended. I could have sworn I was the only person in the audience that night.

They had cameras there that night too...THAT's the one I really want to see released from the vault!!!

fourthcoming
06-29-2012, 09:22 AM
My 12th video: Ice Cream Man. Partial and those who've read previous posts know why...and that's all for tonight!

Dude.....you produced some kick ass vids my man......great job and THANKS!

DavidLeeNatra
06-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Holy Mother Of God...

I have been quite critical of Dave this tour vocally... not happy with his weird nasally thing, singing songs out of register, off key, taking extreme liberties with the classic melodies, etc...

That being said, to me, this performance should be played for him OVER AND OVER...
What a FUCKING MONSTROUS KILLER VERSION the Diamond One pulled off here... the whole band just kicked the holy fuck out of this tune... OLD SCHOOL CVH swagger and attitude...

And the SCREAM Dave hit at 1:29... the fucking SCREAM!!! (Also one at the end coming out of the breakdown)...

I have felt there was a physical vocal issue with Dave since first seeing the Cafe Wha? gig... he changed to dramatically from the stellar '07/'08 vocal performances... as a singer I felt horrible for him because it's not like if your guitar goes out of tune you can grab another from a tech...

But this video gives me hope that maybe whatever was ailing him is getting taken care of... he had a strong mid range and just a kick ass attitude... LISTEN to the way he sings the last chorus... growl in the vocals and holding that strong note...

Enjoyed that video very much!!!
\m/ \m/

1:29 is the best scream I heard from Dave since...1994?

DavidLeeNatra
06-29-2012, 09:31 AM

this is the shit!!! fuck all those critics! Dave is that "crazy uncle"? you will never get it! we follow this man for 30+ years BECAUSE he is that crazy uncle! because he is everything we sometimes whish to be in our wildest dreams! he is living that dream! shut the fuck up, you jealous fucks! I hope that man never changes a bit!

fourthcoming
06-29-2012, 09:47 AM
That's a bad ass version of Ice cream Man right there I say......

Von Halen
06-29-2012, 09:50 AM
OMG, 1980. Days of general admission, and I was front and centre. Dave saw me light a joint and put his hand out. I passed it to him, it got passed around to Ed and Mike, back to Dave, then back to me.

I had so much interaction between Ed and Dave that night I remember wondering where the hell did all these people come from when it ended. I could have sworn I was the only person in the audience that night.

They had cameras there that night too...THAT's the one I really want to see released from the vault!!!

Dave did the "joint" thing at every show on the 80 Invasion tour. I took these two pictures at the Salina Bicentennial Center in Salina, Kansas on August 24, 1980.

I have no way of knowing whether or not it is true, but I have been told by a former employee, that those cameras rarely had film in them. It was all for crowd reaction, and affect.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-29-2012, 09:52 AM
I wonder who that is ??

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

Um yeah, who the fuck IS that ??

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Dave did the "joint" thing at every show on the 80 Invasion tour. I took these two pictures at the Salina Bicentennial Center in Salina, Kansas on August 24, 1980.

I have no way of knowing whether or not it is true, but I have been told by a former employee, that those cameras rarely had film in them. It was all for crowd reaction, and affect.

I guess you busted her bubble...:biggrin:

She's full of shit anyway...

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Hey, that was my birthday...

DavidLeeNatra
06-29-2012, 10:32 AM

not nice to a lady, E! not nice...

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks to everyone for the compliments! I'm currently uploading "Eruption." After that will be "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" and "Jump" (with final bow).... That will be all.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 11:08 AM
captain, my captain

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 11:13 AM
I want to hear the scream before the bow...

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 11:18 AM
I want to hear the scream before the bow...

Soon you will. I say "soon" but it will be several hours. "Eruption" currently still has 170 minutes of upload time. I wish this shit didn't take so long. Of course my being online probably slows the process down a bit.

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Well, go jack off or something...

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Well, go jack off or something...

Shit I could that a 100 times in the time alotted for this fucking video to upload. Of course I'd need skin grafts after the fact.

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Well...

Have you ever tried bath salts ??

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm not in the mood to eat faces.

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 11:33 AM
LMAO !!

:elvis:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm not in the mood to eat faces.

allegedly, it was just weed...severe munchies i guess

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 01:12 PM
allegedly, it was just weed...severe munchies i guess

He probably should've just stuck to PCP.

ELVIS
06-29-2012, 01:36 PM
You been jacking off all this time ??

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 01:38 PM
I've refrained from self pleasure for the time being. I'm sipping a cold beer instead and STILL uploading Eruption.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 02:09 PM
You been jacking off all this time ??

i have:jizzz:

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 02:20 PM
My 13th video: Eruption

Angel
06-29-2012, 03:49 PM

No busted bubble, asshole. I also had my hand kissed by Ed, and Ice Cream Man was right befor my steaming naked eyes.

Why would I be full of shit??

I'm really getting sick and tire of you dogging my every post. Do me a favour, shove a carrot up your ass and move on. 13 years of this bullshit from you is getting rather tiresome.

:mad:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 03:54 PM
No busted bubble, asshole. I also had my hand kissed by Ed, and Ice Cream Man was right befor my steaming naked eyes.

I'm really getting sick and tire of you dogging my every post. Do me a favour, shove a carrot up your ass and move on. 13 years of this bullshit from you is getting rather tiresome.

no clarras were harmed as a result of this post

envy_me
06-29-2012, 03:59 PM

Karma is a bitch ;-) Got some of your own medicine there.

clarathecarrot
06-29-2012, 04:12 PM
no clarras were harmed as a result of this post

I watched The Gunderson where she said she would be bent over a desk and getting it ....butt,....!!!!!
no giant white granny thunder pants at all? WTF!!!

carrots may have been harmed as a result , so the editor did the right thing...

.could be the next VH album name....

Diamondjimi
06-29-2012, 04:19 PM

He's lonely, impotent and unemployed.
He should just simply get it over with. Set himself ablaze or off himself on live tv... :lol:

Light Em' Up!
06-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Oh my gosh....can't we all just get along??? Aren't we all on the same fucking team here people?!?!? You know, I try to keep my fucking mouth shut because I don't want to catch a ration of shit from anyone....I guess it is now open season. But really, let's just get a long?

Angel
06-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Karma is a bitch ;-) Got some of your own medicine there.

Stay out of this, noob

envy_me
06-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh my gosh....can't we all just get along??? Aren't we all on the same fucking team here people?!?!? You know, I try to keep my fucking mouth shut because I don't want to catch a ration of shit from anyone....I guess it is now open season. But really, let's just get a long?

AMEN!!! I have never been to a forum with this much hostilty and rage... There are a couple of bullies here and they are the loudest, but I want to believe that most people here are good.

Light Em' Up!
06-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Angel, you know I love your strong personality :-) I admire that so much!

Light Em' Up!
06-29-2012, 04:37 PM
:focus:

Let's check out some more of Almostsaved's killer videos!!!

Angel
I watched The Gunderson where she said she would be bent over a desk and getting it ....butt,....!!!!!
no giant white granny thunder pants at all? WTF!!!

carrots may have been harmed as a result , so the editor did the right thing...

.could be the next VH album name....

LMFAO!!! And that's a BIG butt...how I wish I'd lost 30 pounds BEFORE shooting that instead of after, lol. Sorry the granny pants didn't appear...I noticed my partner and the cameraman did a great job keeping the cellulite thighs out of there. ;)

However, Judy does reach down and grab a pair of burgundy ones off her ankle when she's sitting on the couch, lol.

Besides, the taser would have cooked the carrot.

private parts

Yep. He lit up the joint I threw on stage one night back in '80

Guitar Shark
06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
AMEN!!! I have never been to a forum with this much hostilty and rage...

Well, it's called the Army for a reason... ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 04:51 PM

no it isn't....

envy_me
06-29-2012, 04:54 PM

It's sad that the people on the lowest level set the bar for the conversation, just simply cause they are the loudest.

clarathecarrot
06-29-2012, 04:57 PM
LMFAO!!! And that's a BIG butt...how I wish I'd lost 30 pounds BEFORE shooting that instead of after, lol. Sorry the granny pants didn't appear...I noticed my partner and the cameraman did a great job keeping the cellulite thighs out of there. ;)

However, Judy does reach down and grab a pair of burgundy ones off her ankle when she's sitting on the couch, lol.

Besides, the taser would have cooked the carrot.

I am glad you got my attempt at funny there.:behindsofa:

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
My 14th video: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love:

envy_me
06-29-2012, 05:12 PM
I am glad you got my attempt at funny there.:behindsofa:

But you aren't funny. None of you are. And all the name-calling and mob mentality is embaressing. But, whatever...

Back to the subject, Almostsaved, you are my hero, LOVE the vids.

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 05:13 PM
I do what I can. ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2012, 05:16 PM
But you aren't funny. None of you are. And all the name-calling and mob mentality is embaressing. But, whatever...

Back to the subject, Almostsaved, you are my hero, LOVE the vids.

i'm hurt

Angel
06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Yep. He lit up the joint I threw on stage one night back in '80

Wasn't that one of the goals...to be the one that got the doob onstage??? :D

Light em up, sorry for the scrapping. It's an unfortunate part of the VH legacy. From 99 to 07, that's pretty much all we did was "fight". We're like family, we know how to push each other's buttons...and we do.

Envy, you got nailed when you joined because some of your first posts were negative towards members of the band. For many years, we had to put up with people coming here just to stir things up. (i.e. Spam fans). I'm sure there were others besides me that thought you were either a shit disturber or an alias when you first started posting.

I don't disagree that this board can be a nasty place, it certainly can. But I know, for the most part, we attract our own flies by the shit we pile on. Some of those flies just tend to linger long after the shit loses its stench.

envy_me
06-29-2012, 05:19 PM
i'm hurt

I was talking about the bullies. NOT you :-)

envy_me
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Wasn't that one of the goals...to be the one that got the doob onstage??? :D

Light em up, sorry for the scrapping. It's an unfortunate part of the VH legacy. From 99 to 07, that's pretty much all we did was "fight". We're like family, we know how to push each other's buttons...and we do.

Envy, you got nailed when you joined because some of your first posts were negative towards members of the band. For many years, we had to put up with people coming here just to stir things up. (i.e. Spam fans). I'm sure there were others besides me that thought you were either a shit disturber or an alias when you first started posting.

I don't disagree that this board can be a nasty place, it certainly can. But I know, for the most part, we attract our own flies by the shit we pile on. Some of those flies just tend to linger long after the shit loses its stench.

I can understand that, but isn't there any other way of solving it then calling people names? Even if the spammers are on the kindergarden-level, we don't have to be.

Light Em' Up!
06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
I know sister...that's why I usually keep my mouth shut, because I don't dig fighting...I'm one of those peacemaker types :-) I know you can hold your own girl! It's also one reason that I didn't join the fun a lot sooner. I was too scared about getting my ass handed to me about something stupid.

Angel
06-29-2012, 05:37 PM
I know sister...that's why I usually keep my mouth shut, because I don't dig fighting...I'm one of those peacemaker types :-) I know you can hold your own girl! It's also one reason that I didn't join the fun a lot sooner. I was too scared about getting my ass handed to me about something stupid.

You should have, we need the estrogen around here...and I'm old, don't have much to go around, lol

So this is love
06-29-2012, 05:37 PM
My 14th video: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love:

I guess the timing was right for this song ALMOSTsaved judging by the latest posts on this thread...:biggrin:

Light Em' Up!
06-29-2012, 07:01 PM
From a different vantage point:

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 08:18 PM
My 15th and last video: Jump

Zempi
06-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Well again thanks so much for these great videos. According to the other thread the rest of the shows are not postponed but rather Cancelled. There goes my 2nd row seat I was so looking forward too:(

clarathecarrot
06-29-2012, 08:23 PM
My 15th and last video: Jump

And.... it was said, yea.... long ago, ( actually just now) ..A'S was a god among men !..lol

Great work.

Oh and P.S. the band is pretty good too!

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 08:33 PM
So all of my videos are posted. This is a recap of all of them for those who are late coming to the thread. Hope these are NOT the last U.S. versions of these tunes:

Unchained

Runnin' With The Devil

She's The Woman

Romeo Delight

Everybody Wants Some!! - Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman

You Really Got Me

Dance The Night Away

And The Cradle Will Rock...

Hot For Teacher

Women In Love

Ice Cream Man (Partial)

Eruption

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Jump

Dan
06-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Nothing But Sweet As Videos From,ALMOSTsaved.:D

Dan
06-29-2012, 08:57 PM
i'm hurt and need a cold beer.

Bud light,Sir.:D

Momshell
06-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Well again thanks so much for these great videos. According to the other thread the rest of the shows are not postponed but rather Cancelled. There goes my 2nd row seat I was so looking forward too:(

Sorry Zempi - I had front row for one..it just sucks doesn't it?! :( Hoping we both get our shot again soon.

atomicpnk47
06-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Great job ALMOSTsaved. Enjoyed them all. :rockon:

ALMOSTsaved
06-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Great job ALMOSTsaved. Enjoyed them all. :rockon:

Glad you liked!

hambon4lif
06-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Glad you liked!All of the thanks you're getting are well-deserved. These clips are seriously top-shelf.
I appreciate all the clips that people put up, but to be completely honest, I rarely get a chance to kick back and enjoy them. They're usually so damn choppy that I either get seasick or go on the verge of an epileptic seizure.
In my opinion, these clips are the best ones on this tour since Indy (and that dude had an entire crew with him to pull that off).

These are fuckin' extraordinary!!
Nice work!
:beers8:

So this is love
06-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Fuck! I have been able to see some of the vids so far (this morning) but the laptop I brought with me on vacation isn't cooperating......and I'm glad You peeps can appreciate but I can't......it maybe the freaking wifi speed or something......damn it! fuck it the wife and kids are asleep and I'm having another beer hoping the vids upload and bring me some VH noise!!!!!!!!!!!

ALMOSTsaved
06-30-2012, 09:03 AM
All of the thanks you're getting are well-deserved. These clips are seriously top-shelf.
I appreciate all the clips that people put up, but to be completely honest, I rarely get a chance to kick back and enjoy them. They're usually so damn choppy that I either get seasick or go on the verge of an epileptic seizure.
In my opinion, these clips are the best ones on this tour since Indy (and that dude had an entire crew with him to pull that off).

These are fuckin' extraordinary!!
Nice work!
:beers8:

Stellar compliment. Thanks a million!

78/84 guy
06-30-2012, 02:16 PM

He is using a 5150 III under the stage.

78/84 guy
06-30-2012, 03:00 PM

Huh ?? What ??

ELVIS
06-30-2012, 03:17 PM
That thin buzzy distorted bass sound with way too much sub bass pales in comparison to MA's clean and clanky thunderous line of SVT's...

Wolf has chops, no doubt, but he needs more experience with tone...