X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official 6/24 Houston Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 6/24 Houston Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Texas Outlaw
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2005

Anyone from here going to the Houston show next weekend? The wife and I have two VIP packages and plan on hitting Vic & Anthony's before the show. Am wondering if there's going to be a meet up of folks from here somewhere?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

WOW! Look at all the people here tonight! LOL! Gig night in Houston tonight and I am post number 3?!?! According to google it's around 7:15 there now. Anyone from the Army going to be there besides Texas Outlaw?
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Heath O'Neill @HeathONeill

At Toyota Center in Houston waiting for Van Halen listening to Kool and the Gang! #Vanhalen #stayfrosty

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Should be just about show time now....

Manuel Cavazos @ManuelCavazos_2

@VanHalen @WolfVanHalen show in Houston. Going to be a great show. The mighty #VanHalen

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Mandy Broughton @MandyBroughton

So I think the drummer for #VanHalen and yours truly are the only 2 people sitting at the concert. #HubbyHavingABlast!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Heath O'Neill @HeathONeill

Diamond Dave.....You are a rock star! #Vanhalen #stayfrosty

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

LMFAO!!!

Kathy Penney @kitkath74

At #vanhalen at #toyotacenter in upper level. they R larger than life but you'd think AC would be included 4 price of tix!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Best Tweet ever! Sorry I forgot tonight!

There are kids here, 10+, at Van Halen & Kool and the Gang.At least some kids in America are being raised right.— Chris Spradley (@BeachBumChris) June 25, 2012
                  I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Yes he fucking is...

He can't sing like he used to, but damnit he's still David Lee Roth! #VanHalen twitter.com/ConcertTShirt/…— Greg(@ConcertTShirt) June 25, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                      Yes he fucking is...

He can't sing like he used to, but damnit he's still David Lee Roth! #VanHalen twitter.com/ConcertTShirt/…— Greg(@ConcertTShirt) June 25, 2012
                      Pretty sure there's things Greg can't do like he used to too! LOL!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

A woman tried to fling panties on stage twice.Both attempts were unsuccessful.#VanHalen— Squincy Jones (@squincyjones) June 25, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Alright............ I'm out tonight. My show is less than 48 hours away..

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

So excited for you!!! Looks pretty freakin' dead all around tonight....

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Hey - just dropping in to say hi and good night! Long day today and longer day at work tomorrow. Will definitely be here Tuesday! AlmostSaved - have a kickass time - I'm jealous but also happy for you!
                              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Working...