Official 5/27 Las Vegas Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 5/27 Las Vegas Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/27 Los Vegas Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Uh, dude. It is spelled "LAs Vegas".

Comment

my birthday eve, i believe we will be attending this one as well.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

I will be attending this event.
        Always looking' up.

Comment

i'll be the tall guy with the shaved head and long goatee drinkin' copious amounts of beer
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

I will be down there Super Bowl weekend, will scout out a location for pre show brewskies.
            Always looking' up.

Comment

got the rv spot reserved at circus circus

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                got the rv spot reserved at circus circus
                Bahahahahahaha!!

That's a joke right?
                Always looking' up.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTOO View Post
                  Bahahahahahaha!!

That's a joke right?
                  nope, we go up with some friends of ours and that's our "tradition". plus, we blew alot of hotel money on our last vh road trip at the travel lodge in sydney

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                    nope, we go up with some friends of ours and that's our "tradition". plus, we blew alot of hotel money on our last vh road trip at the travel lodge in sydney
                    I guess the parking lot is safe, I hear bed bugs don't like cement.

Looking forward to it.

Edited to add: I hear CC is better than it used to be though.
                    Last edited by TATTOO; 01-14-2012, 02:52 PM.
                    Always looking' up.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTOO View Post
                      I guess the parking lot is safe, I hear bed bugs don't like cement.

Looking forward to it.
                      http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/the...re-cement-bugs

Comment

Fucking cement bugs!!
                        Always looking' up.

Comment

The Wicked Spoon buffet at the Cosmopolitan is amazing. Everyone attending this show should give it a try.
                          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

So who is going to this show ? anyone going to LA also ?
                            I know what you're thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by Elitest View Post
                              So who is going to this show ? anyone going to LA also ?
                              I'm in!! For Vegas that is, not LA.
                              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...
                              X