X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official 5/13 Winnipeg Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/13 Winnipeg Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-23-2012, 01:08 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Well, if I win a lottery, this will be the one I'm at. Unfortunately, being a starving student means no money for FUN!...Does the Army need a rep at this show? Anyone want to adopt me?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I might make this show
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        I might make this show
        Need a date?
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Check out my thread in Main about how somehow it's set up as an In the Round show on the ticket broker websites....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Check out my thread in Main about how somehow it's set up as an In the Round show on the ticket broker websites....
            Why are you offline when you are obviously on line? I need to ask your grumpy ass a question.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I'm lurking...

PM me....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I changed the date of this show from May 17th to May 13, per the official VH site....

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

...things that make you go hmmmm.... Hard to plan when they keep changing dates!

Comment

• RealTwisted
                    Groupie
                    • Jun 2004

With the date change to the 13th, I hope that they will add a North Dakota show as they have a 6 day break before St Paul on the 19th.
                    "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Giddeup!
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by RealTwisted
                        With the date change to the 13th, I hope that they will add a North Dakota show as they have a 6 day break before St Paul on the 19th.
                        Doubtful, they're playing a private corporate gig on the 16th in Florida....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Can't wait
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• loucap81
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2012

Anyone here attending what should be a fun "Mothers' Day Massacre"? Is there Mothers' Day in Canada?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Yes. Hallmark is in Canada as well.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...