Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/7 Vancouver Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Gidddeup!!
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Cant wait to go, hopefully news in the next couple weekes on when tix go on sale, might consider the VIP tix if I dont have to mortgage the home and sell the dog!

Comment

That was close...Got to the last stages of the online order and I needed to select a country...except Canada was not listed!!! I selected Brazil or something and all is well thankfully.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Got 2 VIP tixs right at 10AM, hopefully in the 2-5th row, crossing fingers :-)

Comment

Romeo did you grab the VIP tickets or the Amex presale?

Comment

Just bought my tickets! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by phegedus View Post
                Just bought my tickets! I can't wait!
                Where did you end up getting your tickets? Hopefully some goods seats!

Comment

I had to get 8 tickets in a row so we are up in section 317. What about you?

Comment

I went all out for me and the girl, VIP's second tier so anywhere from rows 2-11 Floor.

Comment

Nice! I am very jealous. Not too sure about the open band. I will have to try to listen to them a bit before the show.

Comment

Originally posted by phegedus View Post
                        Nice! I am very jealous. Not too sure about the open band. I will have to try to listen to them a bit before the show.
                        Just gives you more time for multiple trips for beer

Comment

Yea, like the last time they came to town they had one of Bob Marley's kid playing. The beer line was the place to be.

Comment

I remember that as well, well kind of.....................

Comment

On a hunch I had a look again and saw an interactive section-by-section layout of all available seats. Exchanged my tix...with a surcharge for row 11 on what is essentially row 1-2 up from the floor.

weird that all shows don't have this interactive list.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X