Official 5/1 Tulsa Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 5/1 Tulsa Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/1 Tulsa Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Oh. Hell. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

4 seats purchased for myself, HOP plus 2.
      Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

Jesus Christ. You can still buy really good floor seats for this show.

Comment

May as well let the cat out of the bag. I will be attending this show. Got my tickets yesterday. Club seats the same seats I have for every show I want to attend. I am a little upset that good floor seat are still available. I could have purchased some good ones the day they went on sale but opted for the club seats because of the private bar and bathroom.

I probably won't be doing the momshell type play by play.

Comment

I bought our tickets on the Friday before they went on sale because of my old job's presale, and I couldn't get 4 floor seats. We probably could have done floor seats, but we wouldn't have been together. That's cool to see someone else will be there.

HOP is hoping they'll play House of Pain. I'm hoping for Hear about it Later and the Full Bug. Maybe Drop Dead Legs...
            Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by redfire View Post
              HOP is hoping they'll play House of Pain. I'm hoping for Hear about it Later and the Full Bug. Maybe Drop Dead Legs...
              Good chance on HAIL and Full Bug, very doubtful on HOP or DDL....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                Good chance on HAIL and Full Bug, very doubtful on HOP or DDL....
                True, but we can always hope...
                Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

I am going to this show, gonna take a road trip with a buddy, they pulled Full Bug in St Louis, i bet we ger Romeo, oh well, i love both tunes

Comment

For real. Got this in an email from a buddy of mine.

Good Morning Everyone!

I wanted to give you all a heads up for anyone who is attending the Van Halen show here at the BOK Center Tuesday night (tomorrow).

Due to artist request, there will be no air movement during Van Halen’s performance. This will result in higher than normal temperatures than what you’re probably used to here at the BOK Center.

I just wanted to let everyone who is attending know in advance, because unfortunately our staff here won’t be able to change the temperature per the show.

See you all tomorrow night!

Comment

that makes no sense to me, so we who paid to see this show have to suffer, its gonna be a warm day tommorow, maybe they should refund our money if were gonna be that uncomfortable,

Comment

Someone hasn't been paying attention....

Comment

Someone hasn't been paying attention....
                          OH?? Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks View Post
                            that makes no sense to me, so we who paid to see this show have to suffer, its gonna be a warm day tommorow, maybe they should refund our money if were gonna be that uncomfortable,
                            Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you saying that it makes no sense because it's going to be hot inside....Do you understand the history behind the A/C being cut off on this tour ?

Comment

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you saying that it makes no sense because it's going to be hot inside....Do you understand the history behind the A/C being cut off on this tour ?
                              Ive heard a little bit about Dave having a hard time with his voice, but still, its warm in Tulsa, and i just think they need AC in the building, I mean we didnt pay big bucks to have a heatstroke, im going anyway, hell i got 13th row tickets!!

Comment

Working...
                              X