Official 4/12 Orlando Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 4/12 Orlando Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 4/12 Orlando Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Last edited by chefcraig; 01-16-2012, 09:52 PM. Reason: date change
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

I'll be making a stop here and will need lots of beer...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

bring the party on down to the sunshine state,IM FUCKIN PUMPED!!!!

Comment

I heard tickets go on sale 2/3 for VIP ,im so there!

Comment

correction,monday 2/6 cant come quick enough.

Comment

Can they PLEASE start selling these tix already???

I'm a tad anxious... .. .
            You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

Amen to that brother!

Comment

So i got my vip package today,was logged in for an hour before and front row sold out in 30 seconds.How much do you wanna bet they went right to the ticket scalpers?MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! anyway i guess im somewhere between row 2-15 Anybody else doing the VIP thing?lets hear it!!!!!

Comment

No VIP, but I got my two!!!

Comment

Are we the only ones from the army going? HELLO????????????????

Comment

I'll be there with a couple of members as well... Where are you sitting?
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

I'm up in 111a. Right near the isle, row 33 seats 3 and 4... Not quite the uppa dek...

Comment

We'll be in 105, row 15...

SOOOOO... where's the pre-show and what's a decent hotel near the arena?

Comment

Might not be a pre show for me. Pretty sure I'll have to wait for the lady to get done working then make the bout an hour drive over. As far as hotels go just don't stay on the south side of 408 in any of the areas within like 5 miles of I4. That's a shitty part of town. There's a Courtyard in Downtown. I think it's like a mile or two away from the Amway... Might be a little spendy this time of year though...

Comment

Doing the vip thing somewhere between row 2-15.Staying at the Point Orlando Resort on Universal Blvd.I guess we ll take a cab over,I will be in no shape to drive afterwards and yes I wil be sporting the ARMY shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X