X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official 4/10 Sunrise Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 4/10 Sunrise Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Hell yes! I'm hitting this.. I propose meeting up across the street from the arena at the Sawgrass Mills Mall. We have a few food/bar options there.. Can't wait!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2009

Hell to the double L me and mine son shall be enjoying the sites the sounds the rythyms and the thunderbombs of The Mighty Van Halen and The Diamond one at this show! Tee hee im giddy as a schoolgirl!!!!

Comment

• DRD
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jan 2012

Count me in.

Comment

• sob33316
          Groupie
          • Jul 2005

Can't wait

My pregnant wife will be going to her first VH show with my 8 month unborn daughter! Two rookies and they are both going to love it!! Vain let me know, you know i am in!!!

sob

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Awwwww yeah!!! We're up next... VH takes a well deserved rest and comes fresh to the sunshine state!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

The boys are back home in Cali, BTW.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Although I saw a Tweet that Wolf went down to Kansas to join his girlfriend for the basketball game....

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Although I saw a Tweet that Wolf went down to Kansas to join his girlfriend for the basketball game....

Kansas lost the game ---- but Wolfie and his chick are probably banging like rabbits so who cares about hoops

Comment

• sob33316
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2005

One week from tonight at this time we will be JAMMING!!!

Comment

• wiseguy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

Just fucking jacked for this show!!! It will be an event for sure in the dirty south.
                      Wouldn't it be cool if Roth or the Van Halens were on the same flight from Houston? Hmmm.....

God bless America. 5 days and then 1 for the show.
                      Stay frosty now.
                      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I wonder if some different tunes make it on to this next " leg "....

Comment

• wiseguy
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

....cue the one legged bitch followed by a billion thank you's
                          Stay frosty now.
                          Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• FALCO
                            Groupie
                            • Jun 2004

Had the top off the Jeep today cruising down Hillsboro Blvd... looked at my cell and the temperature was "84"... popped on my stereo and the CD was starting 'Blood And Fire'... doesn't get any more VH Summertime than that!!!

... oh, and they BETTER bring back Hear About It Later for the 10th !!!

\m/ \m/
                            NEW Wicked Maraya coming in 2015!!!
                            'Lifetime In Hell' (unreleased 1991) and 2 NEW songs!!!
                            "A little more volume in the headphones please..."

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

Let's hope this is the break Dave needs to get his voice back in order. I'm thinking he'll get back sounding better on this tour come April 10th, rested, refreshed, and ready to kick ass!
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...