PDA

View Full Version : New members - please read !!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks to all of our new users... We've shattered our online users record, and our pageviews just in the last couple of days have well exceeded 200,000... So thank you....

BUT....

Especially for our new members, but for everyone in general....

PLEASE refrain from starting new threads, especially in Main.... I know that this place is fucking nuts with everything going on, and there's dozens of threads actively being posted....

What I'm saying is this....

#1 - Take a few minutes to quickly search the forums for similar type threads and topics... 'Cause I can guarantee you, if you make a new thread that talks about a similar topic, either the Mods or one of the Webbies are going to either Dump your thread or merge it into the main topic thread.... And frankly, with everything going on, that's a pain in the ass....

#2 - If you think you've got a "scoop", chances are that it's already been posted here... As I said, there are dozens of VH-related threads going on, so again, take a few minutes before posting that "scoop", whether that be a video, article, rumor, or whatever the fuck it is....

Thanks for your cooperation, and get strapped in, it's Van Halen time baybee !!

VA

Guitar Shark
01-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Also, all new users are encouraged to start a new thread introducing themselves in the "Fan Intro" forum. Welcome!

philouze
01-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Can I start a thread about Spammy ?

I'm outta here.

nitroDave23
01-07-2012, 01:49 PM
No worries there,

I haven't got anything "scoop" worthy, besides all you have it covered :D

=VH=

fifth element
01-07-2012, 07:26 PM
No worries there,

I haven't got anything "scoop" worthy, besides all you have it covered :D

=VH=

thx for this, (I'm out...again...
and thx to the fine people at the site who ALWAYS seem to keep things "covered"

Debo
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the tip and will do. This may not be the place to ask for some help, but here goes...Ive actually been a member for years but forgot my password, so I reset it. It did, but now Im called Debo? I dont know how to get my name back to what it was, and also when I log in, the screen gets covered by all kinds of smily faces...Thanks! Oh and btw, I have been a HUGE fan of this site for years, Ive contributed very little, but have really enjoyed the site. Some great and hilarious folks here who support Dave and Im with you.

Debo
01-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Also if you need to contact me by email that would be great, I just want to get back in the groove with this site. Much thanks.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the tip and will do. This may not be the place to ask for some help, but here goes...Ive actually been a member for years but forgot my password, so I reset it. It did, but now Im called Debo? I dont know how to get my name back to what it was, and also when I log in, the screen gets covered by all kinds of smily faces...Thanks! Oh and btw, I have been a HUGE fan of this site for years, Ive contributed very little, but have really enjoyed the site. Some great and hilarious folks here who support Dave and Im with you.

Next time, use the Webmaster Feedback forum....

What was your previous username ? What year was it created ?

vanhalenuk
01-08-2012, 09:49 AM
So Is it OK to start a DLR vs Sammy thread?

Va Beach VH Fan
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Um, no....

Seshmeister
01-08-2012, 10:38 AM

Add to one of the hundred existing ones. :)

binnie
01-08-2012, 11:03 AM

Searching the site's archives will reveal a plethora of Sammy bashing for your pleasure.

sadaist
01-08-2012, 11:37 AM

DLR wins. There, just saved a whole thread.