X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Food Stamp Use By State

Any Right Wing Nuts care to guess where YOUR people land?

*crickets*
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Just sad when so many people in the greatest country on Earth need help just to eat. It makes me livid when I hear of food stamp abuses. Also strange with so many people hungry we are paying farmers to NOT grow food. We are using food as alternative fuel. That's stuff you do with extra. This many people hungry in the US obviously we don't have extra.

Let's give Pakistan another billion dollars in food aid so we can call them "friend". With friends like them.....
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Interesting demographics...

Lounge what exactly does food stamp use have to do with political parties. I'd say it's tied to population density, unemployment rates and economic status per region/area.

WTF does Right Wing/Left Wing have to do with any of this?
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

One dumb way to look at that data is that it seems on average the colder it is, the less food stamps you need.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Interesting demographics...

Lounge what exactly does food stamp use have to do with political parties. I'd say it's tied to population density, unemployment rates and economic status per region/area.

WTF does Right Wing/Left Wing have to do with any of this?
          Have you been paying attention to ANY of the Rhetoric coming from the Clown Car disguised as the GOP Race?
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I would think that a more interesting thing for the small government people to look at would be federal spending by state per person.

Has Mrs Palin seen this?

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Somewhat been following the GOP Race... I must have missed or tuned out most the discussion on right/left wing food stamp usage. Sorry...

In my experience... who's taking handouts is tied more to who's got jobs and who doesn't. Excluding the constant percentage of societal leeches... While any politician can delude him/her self as to having an impact on this demographic... I say bullshit. The only tangible effect a senator, congressman or president can have on food stamp usage is to pass/approve a bill that changes eligibility criteria. Many can talk... but few are brave enough to even draft a bill...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Newt had an excellent racist moment a few days back......

Saying how Food Stamps is a black issue only....there's a thread about it here in the FL.

****edit****

Forgot the link http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...s-not-food-aid
                Last edited by kwame k; 01-20-2012, 01:21 PM.
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

That's not what Newt said at all...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Yep.......must of been the other Newt running

"make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Newt had an excellent racist moment a few days back......

Saying how Food Stamps is a black issue only....there's a thread about it here in the FL.

****edit****

Forgot the link http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...s-not-food-aid

Cannot decide if the man is an idiot or a fool.....
                      Comments like those are so fucking uneducated....
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

No disrespect to our friendly northern state, but I'm shocked Minnesota is not higher.

heard the northwest part of the state is pretty bad off at the moment.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Sing it to GinGrinch Obama!

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

And of course more crackers are getting crackers on Food Stamps that our brothers.

FAUX news would never show the above clip. They do not want smiles nor good times for anyone. Man think how much better this country would be by now without their negative input.

Let's see....Would you rather have Newt GinGrinch singing "Moon River"? Or perhaps Mitt Singing like Daffy Duck as he hemms and haws at every question and stammers his way through a question, "Yerrr Despicable......Iran".

So nice to have a younger president, if even for a time.

Sigh.
                          Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-20-2012, 08:53 PM. Reason: Comedy.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS

FAUX news would never show the above clip. They do not want smiles nor good times for anyone. Man think how much better this country would be by now without their negative input.

Sigh.

Followed by Sunisinus' "negative input" about Republican candidates.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Carloscda
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2009

If you want your kids to grow up on food stamps vote for Obama, if you want your kids to grow up wealthy vote for me. REALLY??!!

Fact of the matter that some don't care about is that hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost months before Obama even stepped foot in the white house!!!! FACT!!

In the past yrs the economy is slowly making a recovery, in which President Obama said it would take time not happen overnight!!

Kinda hard to get thing accomplished when you have everyone against you!!!
                              Don't forget McConnels statement...Our number one goal is to make sure he fails, saying thins on camera??!!

And people call President Obama non American etc??!! PATHETIC!!!!

Comment

Working...