PDA

View Full Version : European tour?

iņako
01-25-2012, 12:54 PM
yeah! what about? is this tour gonna be worldwide? C'mon! don't be afraid and ask for it.
WE WANT THEM TO TOUR WORLDWIDE!!:clap:

golitely
01-26-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm now hearing Tattoo pretty regularly on the radio now, so I gotta believe it's the same in the rest of Western Europe. There's been way too much promo on this album so far not to take it to Europe, Australia and Japan. Maybe US thru August, elsewhere in the fall (VH is not a Eur summer festival kind of band --too late in any case maybe--and there's not much sense touring here in arenas from late July/early Sept when everyone heads on vacation), to bring it on home for a final leg starting after the new year? I tend to think this first US leg is for those who remember VH, while the rest will be to scoop up new fans drawn in by the new album.

bigc
02-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Anyone heard anything new on this? Would love to see Van Halen live!

VanHalenI
02-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Hope this tour turns into a Worldwide tour, that would be so cool for everybody! Mexico, Europe, Brazil, Asia, Australia.

bigc
02-12-2012, 06:42 PM
As am I. Discovered VH by chance in 2003 by seeing the Jump video, got the six pack within the year but always had a horrible feeling I'd never see VH live or even DLR solo. It feels so close now!