PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Blabbermouth!

Diamondjimi
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Cocksuckers banned me after 10 years.
Reason?: I posted a comment on a Phil Colon story regarding his new fitness video.
My comment was "Why didn't they mention that his fitness helped him bag an African pre-op tranny?"

Is that so wrong? :lol:

binnie
01-25-2012, 01:41 PM
It's not as wrong as pretty much the entire Def Leppard catalogue after 'Pyromania'.

ZahZoo
01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
I think you may have over-shot the "subtle" boundary by a degree or two.

Well played...

Mr Walker
01-25-2012, 01:45 PM
They banned me for calling Tommy Lee a fag in response to an article where it mentioned that he licked some guys face in a club... go figure.

SparkieD
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Remember when it was easier to get banned here than at Blabbermouth?

Va Beach VH Fan
01-25-2012, 02:21 PM
I've been getting more and more pissed off at their VH reporting...

Even when WE got exclusive stuff, they never linked to us....

They do with VHND, and then they started to with Links, but not with us.....

VAiN
01-25-2012, 02:51 PM

I have to assume they know this board doesn't hold back.. They prefer a kinder, gentler site.

ThrillsNSpills
01-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Reason?: I posted a comment on a Phil Colon story regarding his new fitness video.
My comment was "Why didn't they mention that his fitness helped him bag an African pre-op tranny?"

Not disrespectful at all. I don't think any African pre-op trannies complained.
Of course I've been desensitized by your photoshop efforts. The kind that would put BM in a coma.

kwame k
01-25-2012, 03:41 PM

Not in the least.......

Are pre-op Trannies a protected class now;)

Diamondjimi
01-25-2012, 04:21 PM
They banned me for calling Tommy Lee a fag in response to an article where it mentioned that he licked some guys face in a club... go figure.

What was your Blabber name?

Julius
01-25-2012, 07:12 PM

They've banned me twice already for various comments I've made about Sharon Osbourne.

Bori is a fucking twat.

Sensible Shoes
01-25-2012, 07:36 PM
That was very bad of you Jimi.

WARF
01-25-2012, 08:06 PM
I was banned from the Def Leppard board for making a fake ebay auction selling Rick Allens' arm....

Dan
01-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Blabbermouth Who?

Hardrock69
01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
I was banned from the Def Leppard board for making a fake ebay auction selling Rick Allens' arm....
:lmao:

By the way, congrats DJ!

I have not been banned YET...though I usually rant about that goddamnable bitch Janie Hendrix, and how she prefers to SUE PEOPLE, rather than actually release Jimi Hendrix material, AND.....how she is actively ass-raping the Hendrix FAMILY....denying Jimi's BLOOD RELATIVES any portion of the proceeds from Jimi's estate.

Fucking bitch! :mad:

But then, there is usually not much on there for me to complain about.

Diamondjimi
01-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks HR. The fuckin pussies won"t even reply to my email asking for their reason.....

Cocksuckers!

Hardrock69
01-28-2012, 12:22 AM
So...sign up with a new name and email address and go right back to what you were doing! :lol:

Julius
01-28-2012, 01:39 AM

You may already know this, Phil used to swing both ways. Not suprising he married a chick that looks like a man.

That's one fugly bitch.

Diamondjimi
01-28-2012, 02:45 AM
So...sign up with a new name and email address and go right back to what you were doing! :lol:

Pretty sure my IP was banned as well. Might give it a go....

You may already know this, Phil used to swing both ways. Not suprising he married a chick that looks like a man.

That's one fugly bitch.

Not surprising...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Helen-Simmons-Phil-Collen-Wedding-PHOTOS.jpg

Julius
01-28-2012, 03:02 AM
I'll bet her dick is bigger than his.

Hardrock69
01-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Well, DJ, you can always login from a different machine at a different location, or just go through an anonymous proxy in, say, Tasmania or some third-world country. :D

bueno bob
01-29-2012, 02:23 AM
LMAO, I've been banned from BM so many times it's almost kinda funny.

Hardrock69
01-29-2012, 03:04 AM
BUENO BOB!

HOW ARE YA DUDE! :yo:

Work on the latest Death Star upgrades keeping ya busy? Why don't you run for President? I mean, General Zod is, and he does not have NEARLY the Larg that you do...

bueno bob
01-30-2012, 09:03 PM
BUENO BOB!

HOW ARE YA DUDE! :yo:

Work on the latest Death Star upgrades keeping ya busy? Why don't you run for President? I mean, General Zod is, and he does not have NEARLY the Larg that you do...

Things are good, bud! Figured I'd raise my head up since things are actually happening around here for a change, lol...

:)

Seshmeister
01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
There are disturbances in the Force...

kwame k
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
I say that every time I've farted and realized I may have shat myself:headlights:

The place ain't the same without you Bob:beers8:

bueno bob
01-31-2012, 09:48 PM
You know what I'd do if I were a mod?

Delete all of these "Some Dickhead ____" posts.

Alas and alack, my keys were taken...

Actually, I wonder who was a mod for less time - Gar or myself? I may have set a new record here, I'm not sure...

Hardrock69
02-01-2012, 02:41 AM
I agree Bob.

philouze
02-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Blabbermouth sucks. I never read the comments cuz I don't want to burn my house down in anger.
WARF, your post about Rick Allen is fuckin' Classic. Love it.

Now, about Phil "Colon" (love it too, cracked me up as well), it seems obvious that the guy is lost.
Look at it: his performances at That Metal Show were not worth a rabbit's fart. And now, he married 50 Cent with boobs.
Stephen Maynard Clark, raise from the dead, your terror twin has gone mad !

bueno bob
02-05-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm actually kinda surprised anybody even covers Def Leppard news anymore.

philouze
02-05-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm even more surprised Def Leppard still exists.

Mr Walker
02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I was able to get back in with a new email a few weeks ago.
Now I've taken to obnoxiously commenting on hardcore and progressive metal news briefs and telling bands to 'Stay Frosty'... I'm sure I'll be banned again soon.

redfire
02-11-2012, 10:26 AM

Blabbermouth is a piece of shit site that is ran by a handful of wanna-be metal heads, who are in need of a post-op surgery to complete their transformation. That's really why they're so petulant and sad about the mighty return of Van Halen. Hell, they don't even like their labels biggest, and best act, Megadeth.

Dear Blabbermouth,
Kindly fuckoff. Thanks.

Signed,
The DLR Army.

fourthcoming
02-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Def Leppard stopped being relevant in 1983.

Mr Walker
02-23-2012, 08:54 AM
There's a funny guy that goes by the name of 'jokerstyle' that posts a lot of good Pro VH-DLR/Anti Sam shit at blabbermouth... is he one of us?