PDA

View Full Version : How serious are they?

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 02:56 AM
How many new jams will they do live?

Is this for real or no?

Discuss.........

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Discuss what, exactly?

:gulp:

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Sorry. Thought I was clear.

Will they play the new album on tour?

Thanks for making me clarify, kid.

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 03:15 AM
Never would have thought in a million years you meant will they play the new album......

Of course they will play the new album, this whole ramp up is all about the new album.

Shit son, how could that NOT be clear?

ThatArtGuy
01-27-2012, 03:24 AM
I think they (and us) will demand it.

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Because they played so much of it at the press release?

Just an honest question. Thanks for the sass back though!

But youre kidding, right?

Panamark
01-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Eddie doesnt tour without a new album remember ! :)

Jetstream
01-27-2012, 03:26 AM
From what I heard of the tracks already, and the opinion of those that have heard the whole LP and that Tattoo and the ones released are not even the best tracks...I think we should expect 5 new tunes played live

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:29 AM
From what I heard of the tracks already, and the opinion of those that have heard the whole LP and that Tattoo and the ones released are not even the best tracks...I think we should expect 5 new tunes played live

Cool. WOW! A straight answer. Thanks, man.

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 03:40 AM
if anything is as good as what we got so far I don't mind them playing the whole fucking album...each song they gave us was better than the previous one...

this isn't a nostalgia thing, remember?

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 03:40 AM
...baby steps...

jero
01-27-2012, 03:42 AM
It's not the same on your computer Natra :lmao:

vandeleur
01-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Aint heard all the album yet but i would hope they would play all the new tunes we have heard up to now .. cos they are killer .

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 03:44 AM
It's not the same on your computer Natra :lmao:

you will burn in hell for that...

:mad2:

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Because they played so much of it at the press release?

Just an honest question. Thanks for the sass back though!

But youre kidding, right?

No...

What does how much they play at a PC have to do with a tour set list?

But that still doesn't explain your weird ass cryptic Thread Question.....

Let me help...

HOW MUCH OF THE NEW CD WILL THEY PLAY LIVE?

Now that would be a better thread title if that's the feedback you're searching for...

No?

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:50 AM
I guess I was just thinking.......which is frowned upon in this establishment!!!!!

I mean, is this a new beginning? Or is it all show?

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:52 AM
No...

What does how much they play at a PC have to do with a tour set list?

But that still doesn't explain your weird ass cryptic Thread Question.....

Let me help...

Now that would be a better thread title if that's the feedback you're searching for...

No?

Dude, stop.

Dont be a schmuck.

Again.

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 03:54 AM
You said "discuss"....

I chose to discuss your thread wording, since I already know they'll play most of the CD live.....

jero
01-27-2012, 03:54 AM
you will burn in hell for that...

:mad2:

I couldn't resist!

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 03:56 AM
?

Thats what I said.

Golden AWe
01-27-2012, 03:57 AM
If you ever talk to me like that again...you better be wearing a cup!

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 03:59 AM
I couldn't resist!

I know...you will pay for that this summer...

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Thats what I said.

No, you didn't....

To any musician, a "jam" is when you play off the menu, ala going into a Cream song or freeform Jazz in the middle or end of a song.

The songs on the new CD are not "jams"

And your question "is this for real or no?" really made it vague.

Discuss.

ashstralia
01-27-2012, 04:02 AM
gawd, settle petals!!! all the rocking stuff hopefully. i'd be happy with 70/30 cvh new.. since i never got to see cvh. saw dave twice, never ched or ga y.

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 04:05 AM
My guess would be they'd play the new CD in its entirety......

They'll start with a classic, end with a classic, and encore with a classic......

But they'll play every cut off the new disc.

ashstralia
01-27-2012, 04:07 AM
i reckon that's too many new songs lounge.

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 04:11 AM
they will replace Ice cream Man with Stay Frosty...no problem with that...it's Ice Cream Man II anyway...

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 04:14 AM
i reckon that's too many new songs lounge.

I might agree with you if we were talking about a normal band that puts out a new CD every 12-18 months.....

We're talking 28 years since a new CD with Dave....

If they leave off 2 cuts, I'll be shocked....

Dave's Bitch
01-27-2012, 04:15 AM
I think they will do a amount of new stuff,maybe 5 or 6 new songs

DlocRoth
01-27-2012, 04:18 AM

They'll start with a classic, end with a classic, and encore with a classic......

Bro, I get your role here. Im not new.

Coke and a smile, yeah?

I dont start threads for kicks. And I didnt present a riddle.

Thank you for staying on topic and providing a view. Youre a true gem.

binnie
01-27-2012, 04:42 AM
I think it will depend on how it sells, to be honest.

At the very least, I'd expect 'em to play the singles.

Dan
01-27-2012, 05:17 AM
Where Is The Love In This Thread?

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 05:23 AM
Where Is The Love In This Thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiJcBS6Kiw&feature=related

Seshmeister
01-27-2012, 05:23 AM
I think they will play quite a few new songs, partly because they must be incredibly bored with the old stuff and a little because it will have the Wolfgang stamp on it.

Remember how much 5150 crap they played on that tour.

Roth is wise enough not to over egg it though. How many times has he made the joke about 'Hey Beethoven do you still do da da da daah?'

ashstralia
01-27-2012, 05:31 AM
over egg

? ova egg? must be a scottish thing. btw, thanks for inventing golf! :)

it's 9.30pm and flooded here i'm drinking beer, ok?

Carmine
01-27-2012, 05:45 AM
btw, thanks for inventing golf! :)

:lmao:

I agree with Lounge...I think they're gonna play a whole bunch of the new album...that's the point of this tour. At this very moment, if they came out...played Blood and Fire and left, I'd be satisfied. That tune blew my eyelids off...

But, there aren't that many classics that could be dumped from the set list to make room for the new albums cuts which, hopefully, means we get just a little bit longer of a show...

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 05:53 AM
thanks for inventing golf! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4

ELVIS
01-27-2012, 06:13 AM

No way...

New albums from aging rock stars generally don't sell all that well...

And most casual fans will be expecting to hear the classics played live...

:elvis:

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 06:17 AM
the four songs we have plus "She's the woman" at least...

Carmine
01-27-2012, 06:58 AM
New albums from aging rock stars generally don't sell all that well...

:elvis:

True...but I'm thinking there will be a shift in the numbers for ADKOT...

...but then again...I'm biased :killer:

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 07:02 AM
meanwhile...

http://dillsnapcogitation.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/sammy.jpg?w=655

ELVIS
01-27-2012, 07:03 AM
So am I, but if there's no serious promotion there will be no serious sales...

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 07:07 AM

I think this IS serious promotion...that CSI-shit and the internet attention they are creating...we'll see...

Carmine
01-27-2012, 07:08 AM
meanwhile...

http://dillsnapcogitation.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/sammy.jpg?w=655

I find it disturbing that the words: Union, Concerned and Sammy Hagar appear in the same sentence...

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 07:09 AM
I find it disturbing that the words: Union, Concerned and Sammy Hagar appear in the same sentence...

he fought for the union...some of us still do :D

Carmine
01-27-2012, 07:10 AM
....and I don't think there has ever been a guy more in need of a brick to the forehead...than that guy...

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 07:14 AM
....and I don't think there has ever been a guy more in need of a brick to the forehead...than that guy...

that guy's got some serious issues...

ashstralia
01-27-2012, 07:23 AM
serious promotion? c'mon dave... gimme a break

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 07:36 AM
serious promotion? c'mon dave... gimme a break

what do you expect? they decided to go all over the internet and they are...over 2 mio views on youtube isn't that bad for a couple of days...

ashstralia
01-27-2012, 07:52 AM
i think we may've crossed wires...the oz mistranslates occasionally.

i was completely ironically applauding the constant new stuff every single day leading up to a different kind of truth.

neuralfraud
01-27-2012, 08:09 AM
I would love it if they just began the show starting from track 1, Tattoo and played the entire goddamn album and then finish it out with classics.

fryingdutchman
01-27-2012, 08:27 AM
I don't think they're gonna do all of ADKOT during the show, but i think they'll pump in 5 or 6 tracks.

I think it would be cool if they would dig deep into the CVH stuff and give us some "Drop Dead Legs", etc....

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 08:31 AM
I don't think they're gonna do all of ADKOT during the show, but i think they'll pump in 5 or 6 tracks.

I think it would be cool if they would dig deep into the CVH stuff and give us some "Drop Dead Legs", etc....

sounds good to me...

JJtheVagPounder
01-27-2012, 08:37 AM
they will replace Ice cream Man with Stay Frosty...no problem with that...it's Ice Cream Man II anyway...

You can’t just replace Ice Cream Man….

Yount
01-27-2012, 08:57 AM
You can’t just replace Ice Cream Man….

I'm with you.

A half/half effort at least.

Like Cabo Wabo/You really got me wtf!!:doh:

fryingdutchman
01-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Maybe they'll do some hybrid mashup of "Stay Frosty" and "Ice Cream Man."

They sorta seem like they're in the mood to fuck around and have fun, so it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-27-2012, 09:09 AM

Exactly.... I better see wall-to-wall Van Halen if I walk in places like Best Buy and Walmart on Feb. 7th.....

And IMO we'll hear no more than 4 new songs on tour.....

Yount
01-27-2012, 09:10 AM
I think we should expect 5 new tunes played live

That sounds about right. Maybe they'll interchange an extra one or two as well depending on their mood. It's great when a band keeps a little flexible in case something goes wrong or - better still - completely right (ie. "Yo Al, this is the shit! Fuck, Wolfie, you're on fire! Let's take Dave through the roof with [insert new album song here] Or will it be the same show repeated? What happened last USA tour?

vandeleur
01-27-2012, 09:16 AM
virually the same set every night , but there in a diffrent place now .. these guys are on top form . They could swap the set about jam it up even throw in a surprise or two .

DLR Bridge
01-27-2012, 09:17 AM

Read my mind! Deep cut, new cut, repeat.

Yount
01-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I would love it if they just began the show starting from track 1, Tattoo and played the entire goddamn album and then finish it out with classics.

I'm with ya :high5: but keep dreamin' :flypig:

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Like Cabo Wabo/You really got me wtf!!:doh:

you didn't say that, did you?

:puke:

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 09:30 AM
now add China Town to that list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fryingdutchman
01-27-2012, 09:34 AM
China Town!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

vandeleur
01-27-2012, 09:37 AM
china town :rockon:

DavidLeeNatra
01-27-2012, 09:38 AM
...speachless...

kwame k
01-27-2012, 10:37 AM

I can't predict this band anymore.....which is fucking awesome!!!!!!!

I have to agree 5 or 6 tracks would be about right......would love to have a concert of deep cuts plus the new album but that's too much to dream for.

With their massive back catalog of "hits" I doubt they can ever get away from playing Jump, YRGM and the others. It's expected.

If the worse thing that happens is they open with YRGM and close with Jump.....hell, I can live with that.

ZahZoo
01-27-2012, 10:51 AM

That won't cut it... anything less than 12 songs from the new album will not do it...

A Little Ain't Enough...

Seriously... come opening night in Louie-ville if there's 5 songs or less from A Different Kind of Truth in the set list... It's gonna be damn hard for me to even consider $100+ to put my butt in a seat for their show. I've got no interest in hearing fucking Jump, Runnin With the Devil, Panama, etc... for the umpteenth time when I could have China Town or Stay Frosty slappin me upside the head...

Fuck the casual fans in the ass... they can go listen to ChickenShit and have Hagar sing sappy love songs to em...

chuckie lee
01-27-2012, 10:57 AM
They need to please the masses... I would think 5 new ones would be the most they would do live. Tattoo for sure, and if the rumours are true and they havent leaked their best ones yet, well, we are in for one hell of an album...... 2012 the year that brought the return of the king...... DLR.....:winner:

ThrillsNSpills
01-27-2012, 11:12 AM
That won't cut it... anything less than 12 songs from the new album will not do it...

A Little Ain't Enough...

Seriously... come opening night in Louie-ville if there's 5 songs or less from A Different Kind of Truth in the set list... It's gonna be damn hard for me to even consider $100+ to put my butt in a seat for their show. I've got no interest in hearing fucking Jump, Runnin With the Devil, Panama, etc... for the umpteenth time when I could have China Town or Stay Frosty slappin me upside the head...

Fuck the casual fans in the ass... they can go listen to ChickenShit and have Hagar sing sappy love songs to em...

You're a musician and a die-hard.. I get where you're coming from (agree completely as well) but the masses will want the oldies.

I have a hard time calling their old stuff oldies since WACF and Fair Warning sound as fresh and intense as the day they came out.

kwame k
01-27-2012, 11:17 AM

A Little Ain't Enough...

We've waited long enough for this shit and we know it would continue the Legend, convert the casual fan to a die hard fan and the tour would go down as one of the great events of the 2000's, if they did exactly what you suggest but......

When you're doing this at the absolute highest level and the enormous amounts of money that has to be invested to make a tour like this happen........business dictates that they'll play the "hits".

Depending on how well the album does.....the response of the fans when they play the new stuff live and the motivation of the band to forge a new legacy, the hunger to not rest on it's laurels, you might get your wish on the next tour.

It'd be a ballsy move if they did that even then........

ZahZoo
01-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I look at it this way... last tour they played 24 songs which included a drum & guitar solo. We got our reunion of sorts and several tunes that hadn't been played in decades.

You figure 10-12 classics aren't enough..?

I don't think the casual masses really care for more than a dozen classics nor would be disappointed if they heard more fresh material. Plus look at how many of the new songs are really OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) New Old Stock (NOS)...

Pick 12...

You Really Got Me
I'm the One
Runnin' With the Devil
Romeo Delight
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Beautiful Girls
Dance The Night Away
Atomic Punk
Everybody Wants Some!!
So This Is Love?
Mean Street
Oh, Pretty Woman
Drum Solo
Unchained
I'll Wait
And The Cradle Will Rock...
Hot For Teacher
Little Dreamer
Jamie's Cryin'
Ice Cream Man
Panama
Guitar Solo
(Eruption, Cathedral, Spanish … more)
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Encore:
Jump

Seshmeister
01-27-2012, 11:56 AM
To be fair there were a few fairly deep cuts like Little Guitars.

If it's 50-50 classic song/new songs+deepish cuts then that would be fine. In fact if it was me doing the tour that's what I would do. You have to remember we are a kind of weird subset of the average fan.

For every 100 people that's going to attend a show only 1 ever comes here.

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:36 PM
I look at it this way... last tour they played 24 songs which included a drum & guitar solo. We got our reunion of sorts and several tunes that hadn't been played in decades.

You figure 10-12 classics aren't enough..?

I don't think the casual masses really care for more than a dozen classics nor would be disappointed if they heard more fresh material. Plus look at how many of the new songs are really OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) New Old Stock (NOS)...

Pick 12...

You Really Got Me
I'm the One
Runnin' With the Devil
Romeo Delight
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Beautiful Girls
Dance The Night Away
Atomic Punk
Everybody Wants Some!!
So This Is Love?
Mean Street
Oh, Pretty Woman
Drum Solo
Unchained
I'll Wait
Hot For Teacher
Little Dreamer
Jamie's Cryin'
Ice Cream Man
Panama
Guitar Solo
(Eruption, Cathedral, Spanish … more)
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Encore:
Jump

I don't disagree with your math......

They could easily do 80% of the new album and still play the "hits".

I guess my assessment is....this band is taking baby steps and for once, doing everything right. I think this tour will erase any doubts about Ed's health/playing ability, Wolfie's place in the band and that this is a new band to be reckoned with, not an oldies act.

I'm not sure we'll have to wait as long between tours or albums next time, either.......

When this new tour smashes all previous tour's sales and the album goes at least platinum, these guys will be in a unique and powerful position. They'll have the leverage to do and play whatever they fuck they want.

07/08 tour was......even with my optimism, a 50/50 shot at best that they could pull the thing off and the promoters, insurance companies, etc could bank on these guys actually completing a tour without imploding or Ed becoming another Rock N Roll casualty. They barely pulled it off but they did it and made tons of $$$ for everyone involved.

Now you have a healthy band that has a record company behind them......new music, a surprise gig at a small bar where no one could hide behind anything and they killed it......fucking two song clips on a hugely popular prime time TV show. The access to the band is unprecedented and the buzz about the new music amazing. Over 2 million plays on YouTube, right?

Once they get through this tour....the band can do whatever the fuck they want and the business end will go for it because they'll know this band has a ton of life in 'em and, as much as this sucks to say, they'll bring in huge amounts of money.

You can bank on this band again.....albums and tours!

Ah, WTF do I know....the way this band is going they might just do Fair Warning and the new album;)

Romeo Delight
01-27-2012, 03:24 PM

A Little Ain't Enough...

They're not doing 12 new tunes...They played 6 from 1984. That would be about the max.

you are seriously considering NOT going to see them when they are clearly at the top of their game in recent years...certainly you jest. You would be foolish to miss it on these grounds. C'mon

chi-town324
01-27-2012, 03:50 PM
i expect maybe 4 new songs on the tour which is fine by me

ZahZoo
01-27-2012, 04:42 PM
They're not doing 12 new tunes...They played 6 from 1984. That would be about the max.

you are seriously considering NOT going to see them when they are clearly at the top of their game in recent years...certainly you jest. You would be foolish to miss it on these grounds. C'mon

Odds are I'll still probably go see a show... Just being a selfish bastard.

I've seen every tour from 78 thru 5150 then Balance thru present. Don't get me wrong... I love hearing the classics from the 6 pack... with the correct personnel obviously. To me I just find this new material far more interesting and exciting than the old.

Does this set list really seem that unthinkable..?

You Really Got Me
Shes The Woman
Runnin' With the Devil
The Trouble With Never
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Beautiful Girls
You And Your Blues
Atomic Punk
Drop Dead Legs
Everybody Wants Some!!
Blood And Fire
Mean Street
Big River
Drum Solo
Unchained
Beats Workin
Hot For Teacher
China Town
Bullethead
Stay Frosty
Panama
Guitar Solo
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Encore:
Tattoo
Jump

BruinJer
01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Most of the songs on this new album are underground classics.... they have to play them live!

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Some of you crack me up.....

THIS ISN'T JUST ANOTHER ALBUM/TOUR.

It's been 28 years, there's a REASON why they're doing it this way. THEY'RE GOING TO PLAY THE ALBUM.

This also isn't designed for the "casual fan", ELBOW. This isn't a "greatest hits" tour like a couple years ago.

Expect a vast majority, if not every cut to be played, and with a 2 hour show, will still leave PLENTY of time for the oldies.

Dan
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
So True.:D

:bottle:

Yount
01-27-2012, 06:54 PM
I hope they do "I'm the One" again.

Dan
01-27-2012, 06:57 PM
BTW..........................Get A Really Fucking Hairy Dog Up You,StarWood.:D

VanCanHalen
01-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I think 3 or 4 songs from the new album, hopefully after a full listen of the new songs we will all be wanting more play coverage from the new record played live :-)

Little Texan
01-27-2012, 08:53 PM

I wanna hear Dirty Movies and Hear About It Later.

Sensible Shoes
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Ditto!

BumBahDeeDah
01-28-2012, 03:27 PM
If the worse thing that happens is they open with YRGM and close with Jump.....hell, I can live with that.
Gotta open with Romeo Delight.
They gotta give us seven new ones, I hope. Maybe make it a bit longer show
Too bad they can't drop Jump, or Pretty Woman or Dance the Night Away, but Id still love to hear Hear About it Later.

kwame k
01-28-2012, 03:35 PM
If they never played, I'll Wait, Jump and a few other I'd be fine with that.......

The band has surprised me in the last few months.....

We might get some more deep cuts but not an entire concert's worth....they'll keep Jump!

4 to 6 new songs would be it......

gbranton
01-28-2012, 10:28 PM
It's unimaginable how pumped I am about the new album. My only request is that they play Stay Frosty. That song sounds like perfect excuse for Dave to break out the old Davesickle.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/crs5150/DaveSickle.jpg

Seshmeister
01-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Gotta open with Romeo Delight.
Too bad they can't drop Jump, or Pretty Woman or Dance the Night Away, but Id still love to hear Hear About it Later.

I'm ok with DTNA and they have to play Jump but I think it won't be the encore this time, it apparently wasn't meant to be at Cafe Wha? I totally agree about Hear About it Later, it wouldn't be a problem vocally or musically.

Seshmeister
01-28-2012, 10:34 PM
If they never played, I'll Wait, Jump and a few other I'd be fine with that.......

The band has surprised me in the last few months.....

We might get some more deep cuts but not an entire concert's worth....they'll keep Jump!

4 to 6 new songs would be it......

One way to look at this new album is that over half of it consists of the deepest fucking cuts of all time... :)

GreenEyedMurder
01-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I can't predict this band anymore.....which is fucking awesome!!!!!!!

I have to agree 5 or 6 tracks would be about right......would love to have a concert of deep cuts plus the new album but that's too much to dream for.

With their massive back catalog of "hits" I doubt they can ever get away from playing Jump, YRGM and the others. It's expected.

"Jump" now has special meaning for me. :bigwink::happy45:

Sensible Shoes
01-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh I just bet it does! :WINK:

David Lee Rocks
01-29-2012, 12:35 AM
I think theyll play at least half the new album, and no way are they leaving out Ice Cream Man, thats Daves trademark

Atomic_Rob
01-29-2012, 12:50 AM
They should play the whole album over the course of the tour, mixing it up between cities. 6 or 7 a night would be pretty sweet.

Can they come and do a week in London...

chi-town324
01-29-2012, 07:52 AM
the new trend is to play entire albums...fair warning anyone?

sadaist
01-29-2012, 08:21 AM
One way to look at this new album is that over half of it consists of the deepest fucking cuts of all time... :)

HAHA! Great point Sesh. I have been listening to the old Ripley and the new Blood & Fire side by side. I try to envision how Dave came up with the hooks & verses to that old music. Now I hear it it sounds so natural and obvious, like it was there all the time. Love it!

chi-town324
01-29-2012, 11:41 AM
I wanna hear Dirty Movies and Hear About It Later.
add sinners swing and now your talking

sadaist
01-29-2012, 12:00 PM
add sinners swing and now your talking

Right on!

That is currently my favorite VH song. It will be replaced in 3-6 months. The top spot always changes. Last time it was Push Comes To Shove. Glad I soon get another 13 tunes to add to the rotation.

ZahZoo
01-29-2012, 12:11 PM
They should play the whole album over the course of the tour, mixing it up between cities. 6 or 7 a night would be pretty sweet.

Can they come and do a week in London...

Mixing up set lists is a thing of the past... today's show productions are choreographed and pre-programmed down to every light, laser and keyboard, vocal and various backing tracks. They can pause the production between songs and queue it at will if someone gets talkative or a technical issue arises. But once it's set... too much work to reprogram the whole thing.

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2012, 04:12 PM
True...but I'm thinking there will be a shift in the numbers for ADKOT...

...but then again...I'm biased :killer:

Carmine's already pre ordered 1000 units so they are well on their way.

Every time he gets into the Jack, he forgets he already ordered it. :killer:

Carmine
01-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Carmine's already pre ordered 1000 units so they are well on their way.

Every time he gets into the Jack, he forgets he already ordered it. :killer:

lmfao...