X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDABOAT1
    Groupie
    • Dec 2011

Open letter

I realize this may be merged into another thread.. no problem.

Dear Sammy Hagar.

Hello. I just finished up my dinner after a long workday. Life is satisfying. I have a great wife, a nice home, comfortable furnishings. I enjoy what I do for the most part - but always working on self improvement.

I'm writing to say that I feel sorry for you, Sammy. You've had epic life experiences as the front man of some great bands. You are now in the twilight of a long and money making career You have found your lifelong dream guitar player. You have Van Halen's former bass player. You have 2 drummers. And on top of that you have a whole 'nuther band in the Waboritas. You continue to make new music. You've made buh-zillions of money on the Cabo Wabo brand. You have more than the average man would ever have or ever dream to have. And don't forget that you have a wife and kids.

Sammy... given all that you have... why are you so unhappy? It's obvious, Sammy... Van Halen's new CD and tour is killing you. Everything you say is laced with contradiction and jealousy. If you truly wanted to be the opening band for Van Halen then why issue insults by saying that you are better? Why trash their new music? Surely if your music is better than that of Van Halen's wouldn't your music do the talking instead of you?

The fact of the matter is that deep down you know you are really not better, Sammy. Otherwise you would be confident in yourself by saying only positive things about your former band. I feel bad for you Sammy - after a long career you are still in agony. This must be very unsettling. It's almost as if every interview you do is broadcasting the coordinates as to where your goat is stored.

In closing, I'll offer you one piece of advice. If you don't want people to get your goat then don't show them where it is.

Stay frosty, Sam.. work real hard at doing this my friend.

P.S. DO SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FIRST TIME BY SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FOR NOW ON!!!!
    Last edited by CDABOAT1; 01-30-2012, 09:17 PM.
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by CDABOAT1
    I realize this may be merged into another thread.. no problem.

Dear Sammy Hagar.

Hello. I just finished up my dinner after a long workday. Life is satisfying. I have a great wife, a nice home, comfortable furnishings. I enjoy what I do for the most part - but always working on self improvement.

I'm writing to say that I feel sorry for you, Sammy. You've had epic life experiences as the front man of some great bands. You are now in the twilight of an accomplished career (Sammy haters.. don't bash me, I'm loyal to Roth and VH.. but the facts are that he has sold a lot of CDs). You have found your lifelong dream guitar player. You have Van Halen's former bass player. You have 2 drummers. And on top of that you have a whole 'nuther band in the Waboritas. You continue to make new music. You've made buh-zillions of money on the Cabo Wabo brand. You have more than the average man would ever have or ever dream to have. And don't forget that you have a wife and kids.

Sammy... given all that you have... why are you so unhappy? It's obvious, Sammy... Van Halen's new CD and tour is killing you. Everything you say is laced with contradiction and jealousy. If you truly wanted to be the opening band for Van Halen then why issue insults by saying that you are better? Why trash their new music? Surely if your music is better than that of Van Halen's wouldn't your music do the talking instead of you?

The fact of the matter is that deep down you know you are really not better, Sammy. Otherwise you would be confident in yourself by saying only positive things about your former band. I feel bad for you Sammy - after a long career you are still in agony. This must be very unsettling. It's almost as if every interview you do is broadcasting the coordinates as to where your goat is stored.

In closing, I'll offer you one piece of advice. If you don't want people to get your goat then don't show them where it is.

Stay frosty, Sam.. work real hard at doing this my friend.

P.S. And SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR NOW ON!!!!
    Yeah, I read that he sold more than CVH.

But seriously, good luck with that shit.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Oh my God dude!!!!!!

This is enough!

www.sammyhagarfuckingsucksdonkydicks.com may be what you're looking for...

Go sit in your red rocked boat and listen to Dreams and Poundcake...

jeez loo eze!!!!!!!

Comment

• CDABOAT1
        Groupie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Oh my God dude!!!!!!

This is enough!

www.sammyhagarfuckingsucksdonkydicks.com may be what you're looking for...

Go sit in your red rocked boat and listen to Dreams and Poundcake...

jeez loo eze!!!!!!!

You fellas do realize that my letter is a bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?
        Last edited by CDABOAT1; 01-30-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

You fellas do realize that my letter is bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

You fellas do realize that my letter is a bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?
            Who cares !?!!

Put it on his red rocked face book page or some shit...

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Personally..Im just waiting for the day I see him in person to yell " You Suck"!!

Comment

• VAiN
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                Personally..Im just waiting for the day I see him in person to yell " You Suck"!!
                You and me both... oh, to dream the dream!!

Comment

• CDABOAT1
                  Groupie
                  • Dec 2011

The Sam/Dave/VH war is over... Nobody cares anymore. So why does Sammy have to continue to drive some sort of a point that is worthless? Be happy with your band and at the same time why not be happy for your former band, regardless of how great you think (or don't think) you are.

Comment

• CDABOAT1
                    Groupie
                    • Dec 2011

if we need to close this thread, fine. Just had to get that off my chest after seeing his comments in the press today. Must suck to be that miserable. [/LIST]

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

While I applaud the effort in writing that, CDABOAT1......

Using reason and logic with Spammy will never work
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                        You and me both... oh, to dream the dream!!
                        So you guys are going to see Chickenshit...lol
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                          So you guys are going to see Chickenshit...lol
                          Are they playing at the local Moose Lodge??

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

That was actually a great post. I don't understand why Sammy keeps flapping his fat lips if he supposedly has so much to promote. Dumb cocksucker.

"I'm better than Van Halen but I want to open for them." That's like saying your girlfriend was terrible in bed but you'd love to sleep with her once more.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                              If it's at one of their shows, you won't need to yell.
                              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...