X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

Roth and character

With all the bashing Hagar is doing, to satisfy his own self insecurities...it would serve him right to learn a thing or two from Dave. I put this older story up to draw an emphasis on what it requires to earn admiration and true respect. Dave would be cool even without the music. Sammy has neither...music or character http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,783462,00.html
    I got lost in the...
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't even think I want to imagine Cheddy Mcdonald as an EMT.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
      Don't even think I want to imagine Cheddy Mcdonald as an EMT.......

"OOOOOhhhhh yea....I'm a phlebotomist Baaaaaabbbuh!

Let me eat breakfast first and I will be right with you....Oooooo(Screech)Oooooohhh!"
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-31-2012, 01:59 AM. Reason: Bleh your life in Spammy's Hands....no thanks.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm really digging the 2012 Dave... He has style and dignity. Just a bad ass cool motherfucker. Nobody even comes close.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Dave being Dave......

You either get it or you don't!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
            Dave being Dave......

You either get it or you don't!
            Agree 110%..
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

always had it...always will...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• golitely
                Roadie
                • Nov 2011

I've always wondered if this was some sort of reaction to 9/11 for him. And if so, whether the great unwashed media out there would have cut him some slack rather than going for the easy jokes.

Comment

• Heater
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2010

Dave is an EMT. He is not a paramedic. A paramedic is an EMT who has received significant additional training. God bless EMTs and paramedics. Dave never really took the time to explain the difference between the two and never corrected anyone if they identified him as a paramedic instead of an EMT. The fact nobody recognized him in 2004 is no big deal, VH wasn't exactly huge in the neighborhoods he rode in, and 2004 may have been the bottom of the barrel of the Roth solo years.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Nobody here ever said he was a paramedic...

An EMT is like a paramedic assistant...

Kinda like a nurse assistant...

A paramedic requires a college degree...

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                      Dave is an EMT. He is not a paramedic. A paramedic is an EMT who has received significant additional training. God bless EMTs and paramedics. Dave never really took the time to explain the difference between the two and never corrected anyone if they identified him as a paramedic instead of an EMT. The fact nobody recognized him in 2004 is no big deal, VH wasn't exactly huge in the neighborhoods he rode in, and 2004 may have been the bottom of the barrel of the Roth solo years.
                      So...you know more than the person who did the interview with DAVE? You know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that DAVE didn't received "significant additional training" to move up the ladder to the Top of the EMT status as a paramedic?

Thanks for sharing your "insider information" with us Bleater! Who knew that you were so well connected!

And for those *cough cough assholes* who didn't know....some actual background info......

"Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Ambulance Technician are terms used in some countries to denote a healthcare provider of emergency medical services.[1] Common obsolete terms include ambulance driver, ambulance orderly, ambulance attendant and ambulanceman.

The precise meaning of the term varies by jurisdiction, but in many countries EMTs respond to emergency calls, perform certain medical procedures and transport patients to hospital in accordance with protocols and guidelines established by physician medical directors. They may work in an ambulance service (paid or voluntary), as a member of technical rescue teams/squads, or as part of an allied service such as a fire or police department. EMTs are trained to assess a patient's condition, and to perform such emergency medical procedures as are needed to maintain a patent airway with adequate breathing and cardiovascular circulation until the patient can be transferred to an appropriate destination for advanced medical care. Interventions include cardiopulmonary resuscitation, defibrillation, controlling severe external bleeding, preventing shock, body immobilization to prevent spinal damage, and splinting of bone fractures.
                      "

The NHTSA recognizes four levels of EMTs[3]:
                      EMT-B (Basic)
                      EMT-I/85 (Intermediate)
                      EMT-I/99 (Intermediate)
                      EMT-P (Paramedic)

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Dave is and EMT-Basic...

He said so on his Radio show...

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

Dave has received the training that certifies him as an EMT- B. Nice job with the cut and paste but that doesn't make you understand it any better obviously. EMT and Paramedic are terms used interchangeably as catch alls for those who work in EMS (Emergency Medical Services) by people who don't know or understand there are differences. There is nothing wrong with being trained at the basic level as an EMT, you really don't need to get that pissed off at this. He can still be your hero.

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Dave is and EMT-Basic...

He said so on his Radio show...
                            Well, then 30 people heard him say that.

Comment

• LUDWIG USA
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Heater
                              Sit Down Heater.......

Comment

Working...