Honey hold this while I grab a beer.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Honey hold this while I grab a beer.....

There are so many opportunities for a really good comment here that I have no idea where to start, so help me out.

Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

"Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

The orb-web spider Nephilengys malabarensis is sexually cannibalistic and the male has detachable genitals. These spiders have at most two chances to mate: They have a pair of sperm-transferring organs, actually called their "palps" but analogous to a penis, which detach from their bodies when they disengage from mating — either when the female pushes them away and possibly eats them or they successfully run away to risk death another day............................................... "

Read the rest above.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

I sent a girl this link and she wouldn't respond to you.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

ick...
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

One of my many questions is does the female spider keep it in her purse like some humans?
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

My only question is....

WHY THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by gbranton
            There are so many opportunities for a really good comment here that I have no idea where to start, so help me out.

Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

"Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

The orb-web spider Nephilengys malabarensis is sexually cannibalistic and the male has detachable genitals. These spiders have at most two chances to mate: They have a pair of sperm-transferring organs, actually called their "palps" but analogous to a penis, which detach from their bodies when they disengage from mating — either when the female pushes them away and possibly eats them or they successfully run away to risk death another day............................................... "

Read the rest above.
            I view this the same way as I view the death penalty, death compared to a life sentence is a lesser punishment...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It does explain why the new Spidergirl movie is NC-17.

'Is that the Green Goblin's dick sticking out your ass?'

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Reminds me of my all time favorite comedian, Sam Kinison. Go to the 1:59 mark for the detachable penis bit, lasts until 4:00:

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=887682" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Comment

Working...